Author Topic: Well then  (Read 3837 times)

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
Well then
« on: 2010-03-19 02:36:30 »
I'm going to be gone a lot the next 2 weeks. My girly friend is in town, which means, sadly, that I don't care about you guys :P. More so it's just that I'd rather please her than you guys. And, being that O don't do much here anyway, besides help with the hermoor lulz, I dont think I'll be too missed. Who knows, maybe in the future I could prove more useful to everyone, and maybe be more important.. hmm... Anyway, see everyone sometime in April.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Re: Well then
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-19 02:38:20 »
maybe in the future I could prove more useful to everyone, and maybe be more important..

Lern2model.

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-19 02:48:58 »
maybe in the future I could prove more useful to everyone, and maybe be more important..

Lern2model.
Working on it.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-19 03:31:26 »
And, being that O don't do much here anyway
Hmm... Freudian slip of the vowels? Do we know what's on your mind with your girly friend being in town?
I kid, I kid! Too much time teasing Hermoor -sorry. See you in April! Have a good couple of weeks  :-D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-19 03:59:34 »
Bring her on the forum and you can mod ff7 together. :)

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-03-19 08:16:33 »
Well, I would, but shes a ... "normal" person xD. She's really not to interested in FF very much, so I doubt she'll ever be on.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-03-19 08:31:58 »
Well, I would, but shes a ... "normal" person xD. She's really not to interested in FF very much, so I doubt she'll ever be on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_technique + Advent Children = ...actually... upon second thought she might like it less... Just do it without the drugs and all should be well

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-03-19 19:28:55 »
Ok, so I lied. I'm here for a day, maybe two. Who knows, but I have some free time here and there.