Author Topic: It's been a while; good to be back.  (Read 3280 times)

nrdxp

• View Profile
It's been a while; good to be back.
« on: 2020-01-12 16:35:33 »
Hey guys it's yarLson! First I'd like to apologize, I know it's bad forum etiquette to make a new user, but unfortunately I lost access to that account. It's a frustrating story, but I'll tell it if anyone's interested.

Anyway, I have tried about a million times to reset that email (got locked years ago), and it looks like it's gone for good. I was holding off on rejoining in hopes that I could one day regain access, but I've all but given up hope on it now. I'm very sorry for any headaches or inconvenience this might cause the moderators. If there is anything you need me to do, just say the word.

But seriously, I just want to say how grateful I am to this forum. I got my feet wet with my very first programming related project right here on this site. So, from the bottom of my heart, thanks everyone. You're the best!

Besides that, I hope your all doing well.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while; good to be back.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-19 19:36:52 »
If you can provide proof that you are who you say I can restore access

nrdxp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-26 00:28:12 »
Yeah, what would constitute proof though? Since it's been so many years I'm not sure if I have any of the original files from my old project. Anything else that might work? If not, it's not that big of a deal. Thanks for the offer though.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-27 23:52:08 »
Yeah, what would constitute proof though? Since it's been so many years I'm not sure if I have any of the original files from my old project. Anything else that might work? If not, it's not that big of a deal. Thanks for the offer though.

Do you still have your msn/windows email address? If you do PM me it. I have your MSN from way back in the day

nrdxp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-28 00:47:00 »
If i remember correctly I think it was just my <first>.<last>@live.com. I remember sharing some files with you for the field project through there. Oh man I am trying to reset it now but no luck so far. I completely forgot about this account. If I remember correctly, the email I signed up with yarLson was my Google email, the one that has a ton of my family photos that are friggen lost forever in it! Shoulda never trusted them to Google, my stupid fault. That address was [email protected].

I had really bad computer management skills back then, wish I woulda known how to use git way back and this shit woulda never happened lol.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-28 01:37:37 »
Send the full email to me in a Private Message. You have to understand that <first>.<last>@live.com is not much to go on. But i believe that you are who you say you are

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-29 20:29:51 »
Hey this guy is lying, he is totally not me! I'm me.

gotcha  :mrgreen:

Thanks for hooking me up sl1982.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2020-02-03 23:12:50 »
This guy are slick
I see what you did there  :mrgreen: