Author Topic: Successfully Converted cloud's head from KH2 to ff7 field model!=D  (Read 102466 times)

polaris_027

hmm..idownloaded it and it was still the chibi cloud..heh..loko loko ka kula ah.. :-D :-D :-D

knight1120

here's the update one, shinra soldiers, sephiroth, cloud soldier uniform and new save icon  :-D

« Last Edit: 2009-06-30 13:52:16 by kula_wende »

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
no offense with the cloud model, but why are you posting some of other people's works?

check my pm

obesebear

• View Profile
Everything is looking good!  My one complaint... the basic Shinra soldiers "bandana" should be red.  It's the Grenadiers that have the green bandana.

Also, Luis_Aviles, if you're referring to that Zack model, it doesn't look like the Crisis Core one to me

polaris_027

o.o wicked!

Xelane

• View Profile
I don't understand this...When i look at the contents on the files with kimera, it looks like the original low res and chibi cloud....is there something i'm not doing right?

i have never had these wierd problems with this before.

knight1120

no offense with the cloud model, but why are you posting some of other people's works?

check my pm

other peoples work?? where?? it is my own work i ripped and extract them all using mesh2rdm and CCextractor and i import it by my self into the game

knight1120

I don't understand this...When i look at the contents on the files with kimera, it looks like the original low res and chibi cloud....is there something i'm not doing right?

i have never had these wierd problems with this before.

its a joke  :-D understand?  :lol: :lol:

knight1120

some people PM me and trying to prevent me what i have post on this thread and also said that i post "other models and its not my work?" THAT WORDS MAKE ME BAD :x. are you blind? i ripped and extract them by my self, and ill post screenshots if iwant to post :x so for now on all you guys dont expect more screenshots and sorry i cannot release this mod anymore, im trying to prevent my self to post bad words in this thread

once again i cannot release this mod anymore

and dont bring me down to your level

KAPAL NG MUKA MO!
« Last Edit: 2009-07-01 08:21:30 by kula_wende »

polaris_027

woah..relax lang tol..haha..puro salita lang nman ung nasa forums na to eh..haha akala lang kasi nla na ung zack ni luis aviles un kasi mgkamuka kayo ng models pati ung mga shinra uniforms na cloud..hehe pro dambel lang kasi cla mxado ndi nla marealize na iisang models lang ang gnamit nyo at un ung galing sa crisis core..hehe ga2win ko nga rin sana yan kaso wa kasi ako CC na iso eh..hehe basta cool ka lang tol and enjoy what your doing..be happy! you are awesome!! :-D :-D :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
Hey, calm down :-)  This is your project and you can do whatever you like with it.  If you want to release it that badly, do it.

knight1120

no, im decided to leave this forum and create my ownwebsite in that way i can attached my files

polaris_027

no, im decided to leave this forum and create my ownwebsite in that way i can attached my files

go on! heheh mabuhay mga pinoy!!!  :-D :-D :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
You can create your own forum and stay here

ultima espio

• View Profile

It's like this is becoming a trend :-(

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
It's like this is becoming a trend :-(

Yes, it's very worrying. At least I'm not planning on going anywhere  :lol:

Anyway kula_wende, can't you stay here and also upload files to your website? Or at least give us updates on what you're doing over there?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
you shouldnt let other ppl bring u down like that! let them say wut they want... no matter wut there always be haterz u no? i think they're just jealous that u got this far and they dont want u to finish cuz they know ur mod will be a big hit! alot of us look forward of u to releasing ur work... we cant force u to stay on here but just keep in mind that alot of us are lookin up to you and we believe in you!  :-)

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
Kula your doing great work and I don't think you should leave here. I totally understand releasing you mods on your own website, but think you should stay around here so we know how your work is coming.

knight1120

ok im not leaving this forum but dont expect any updates of my mod here, my website is almost finish but im still working on progress and making more features and ill make a password protect in every pages
« Last Edit: 2009-07-02 06:31:43 by kula_wende »

Xelane

• View Profile
will the real version of this ac mod be there? the one that u put screenshots of?

Fleet Command

• View Profile
some people PM me and trying to prevent me what i have post on this thread and also said that i post "other models and its not my work?" THAT WORDS MAKE ME BAD :x. are you blind? i ripped and extract them by my self, and ill post screenshots if iwant to post :x so for now on all you guys dont expect more screenshots and sorry i cannot release this mod anymore, im trying to prevent my self to post bad words in this thread

KAPAL NG MUKA MO!
Kula_wende, you may have misunderstood them again.

While I do support your decision of independence and building of your own website as well as your unquestionable right to determining the fate of your own mod, I implore you, please, assume good faith in other people.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile

KAPAL NG MUKA MO!

If I may ask, who were these offensive PM's from? Because I sent you one, and it wasn't offensive.

knight1120

prince lex dont worry its not you.

hey guys i dont want to hide from all of you about my site so if you want to visit it just pm or email me and ill give you my site addres  :-)
« Last Edit: 2009-07-03 03:02:09 by kula_wende »

knight1120

please dont post my site url anywhere in this forum, thanks..

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Curious, you don't want us visiting your forum then..? :|