Author Topic: Successfully Converted cloud's head from KH2 to ff7 field model!=D  (Read 102132 times)

knight1120

sorry for cloud's whole body is lego i will try to make this model in NPC reconstruction, later.  and
ill also try to convert kh models to ff7 field model.  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
« Last Edit: 2009-07-01 14:13:23 by kula_wende »

Nice work Wende_Kula i am trying to do this sort of thing myself...

lol.... At least I know its possible.. :D

:| It's just i can't get 3D ripper DX to work on my PC... what program did you use?? And did you use the dumpers (Ya0zer's?)

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
haha that looks funny! but thats still some awesome work there... nice job!

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
can you explain to me how you convert the model to ff7?

knight1120

there are some threads in this forum that have more information how to import/swapping models etc.. if you willing to mod try to check them out but some of that information is not completely explained, so what i mean is to figured it out by your self like what i've done  :wink:
« Last Edit: 2009-06-07 04:55:01 by kula_wende »

polaris_027

wow kula galing mo ah..haha..pero bat ung ke cloud pa kinonvert mo me AC mod nman na..try mo nalang ibang characters..hehe

knight1120

wow kula galing mo ah..haha..pero bat ung ke cloud pa kinonvert mo me AC mod nman na..try mo nalang ibang characters..hehe

yah!, i also working some of the models tifa is on progress ill try to finish it later  :wink:

Fleet Command

• View Profile
Well done. That isn't what everyone can do, especially me.

However, despite your efforts, I myself prefer not to have such model in my game. You see, this new Cloud makes me feel it does not belong to FF7. He no longer seems to have that naive and immature look that befits Final Fantasy VII story.

Maybe if you can replace this model only and only with the Cloud character that fights Sephiroth and kills him with Omnislash...

ultima espio

• View Profile
WOOO you did it, thats great :lol:  :-D

polaris_027

haha  turuan mo rin ako minsan haha :-D

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
hey kula wende can you help me here
i went to this modding class http://namespooferff7.synthasite.com and downloaded Squeeble's document. It is written for 3DS Max so its hard to follow because im using blender. I came to this part where he said chop up the model and export to 3ds

The thing is, blender doesn't have a proper export script for 3ds so it won't export the UVs, nor can it create a .uvw file either. So im stuck right here now  :-(. Does pcreator read .obj file?

knight1120

im not sure and i dont have enough knowledge about blender, im using 3ds max but you have already done to chop up the parts so try to export each parts to your new folder and dont forget to delete the parts that you dont need, try to convert the .obj files to biturn, once again i dont have enough knowledge about blender   :-( and i hope this thread helps you http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6576.0
« Last Edit: 2009-06-08 03:52:11 by kula_wende »

knight1120

here's tifa field model she's not totally in advent children style 'cuz she's on progress and ill finish it later :-D :-D :-D
« Last Edit: 2009-06-08 13:56:55 by kula_wende »

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
nevermind i got it to work now, you will need a special 3ds export script. I get it from Knife Edge forum here: http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17674
if you use this script to export then the 3ds file in pcreator have uv coordinates

I got some parts done already, although I have to admit the 256-color bmp textures sucks :(
also, there is no light? that would suck really hard

dark angel

• View Profile
It would be better if they where skinnyer im just sayin they look big

Fleet Command

• View Profile
Now, that Tifa model is just excellent. I has always been displeased about Tifa's X-rated look. Now, this one is much more appropriate.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-10 11:29:44 by FleetCommand »

knight1120

Now, that Tifa model is just excellent. I has always been displeased about Tifa's X-rated look. Now, this one is much more appropriate.
do you want tifa's x-rated look? so make it by your self

knight1120

here's AC cloud that i make in a few hour's ago

« Last Edit: 2009-07-01 14:13:50 by kula_wende »

polaris_027

wow..idol tlaga kita haha

pero isnt that apz' cloud's head??

ehmm..is it possible to just resize the battle model to field model?? how do you doit???

One Winged Dragon

Thats awesome, it's almost like namespoofer's cloud model cept he had a different sword. I'm learning how to import models as well using his modding class page :D So your work is inspirational.

ultima espio

• View Profile
wow..idol tlaga kita haha

pero isnt that apz' cloud's head??

ehmm..is it possible to just resize the battle model to field model?? how do you doit???

Its from Dissidia i think

knight1120

its dissidia cloud head  :-D :-D

One Winged Dragon

Would you be able to get the Dissidia Sephiroth model? o.o

polaris_027

Kula wende!

ngmo2d din ako ngaun..tnatry kong iresize ung mga battle models to field models..pede ba un?? wa pa kong success eh di ko maintindihan! sakit sa ulo men!

knight1120

Would you be able to get the Dissidia Sephiroth model? o.o
just ripped or extract it try to visit this thread >>>>http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8290.0
but for now ill just waiting if my friend send to me some dissidia files  :wink: