Author Topic: FFVII Jenova Mod issue  (Read 2626 times)

Twinblade74

• Pirate
    • View Profile
FFVII Jenova Mod issue
« on: 2014-01-10 21:12:05 »
So I have used FFVII Ultima edition for years and never had issues when I decided to use the jenova program, but this morning i was using jenova and it started kinda freaking out pop up with some error mssg that went away before I could read it. I figured it was my computer so I reopened jenova but ever since then Jenova can read my save file at all. I tried opening it manually but it says can not open this save file. I tried downloading jenova but the same issue, im assuming something must be wrong with my save file but idk what, Inside my save file I have one item save00.ffvii. There is nothing else in the file, should there be another file or does anyone know whats going on?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: FFVII Jenova Mod issue
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-10 21:21:48 »
Quote from: The Rules
We Do Not Condone Software Piracy
Asking where to get illegal software or cracks will not be tolerated. Asking for support for the Ultima Edition or any other pirated version of the game will not be tolerated. Any discussion regarding pirated software is an immediate warning. Assisting people that use pirated software is also forbidden.

If you'd read the rules, you'd know we won't help someone using the Ultima Edition. Buy the game, it's Only $11.99 USD on Steam. ~Covarr