Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4838001 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.4)
« Reply #3675 on: 2016-05-22 07:51:33 »
Hyper Jump is a serious problem with FF7 PC in general due to a problem of some kind with Aali's Graphics Driver which is commonly used with the 1998 version and which is thought to have been used (albeit modified slightly) for the Steam version release. There's not much anyone can do; it'd be up to Square Enix to fix it but if it is Aali's driver then it's unlikely. The only thing to be done about Hyper Jump is to save the game, give Cid the Fury status, and then take it into random battles to try and grind for his 2-2 Limit or 3-1 Limit so you can avoid using it altogether.

I didn't give enemies more than 30,000HP to hide their weaknesses; if I could, I'd have Sense work on everything regardless of HP but the highest we can set it through hacking is 65,000 or somewhere in that region (any higher and it overflows, displaying a wrong value). Damage scaling also means that bosses need to start having higher HP pools in order to last more than a minute, as there's only so much that defensive values can do.

In the original FF7 (and for NT), status effects are split up into two loose classifications; ailments and magical effects. Esuna would heal ailments, while Dispel would remove magical effects:

Ailments
-) Sleep, Poison, Confusion, Silence, Sadness, Fury, Frog, Mini, Slow-Numb, Petrify, Berserk, Paralysis, Darkness.

Magical Effects
-) Haste, Slow, Stop, Regen, Barrier, MBarrier, Reflect, Dual-Drain, Shield, Death Sentence, Manipulate, Peerless, Death Force, Resist, 'Lucky Girl' (Auto-Crits).

Bowser9

• View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: 2016-05-22 08:24:53 »
I personally think Added Cut and Slash All being included within Midgar is a bit over-tuned in terms of front-loading attacks per turn + elemental optimization. However, at the same time it's an incredible tool for characters like Cloud or Barret whom may otherwise be relegated to tanking or support. Tifa, too, I guess, but, as you know, I never considered her damage output to be a problem. My personal feelings aside, it seems like a worthwhile change.

badeco

• View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: 2016-05-22 15:49:41 »
Love buster(in cid house) have any bug?im  on cd 2,during battle, after love buster loss 20~25k hp, all me magic and attack hit 1-2 damage and boss start  healing 2k+hp. first battle works fine vs death machine, but in second battle  im stuck.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-22 15:51:49 by badeco »

Schwahn

• View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: 2016-05-22 16:21:17 »

I didn't give enemies more than 30,000HP to hide their weaknesses; if I could, I'd have Sense work on everything regardless of HP but the highest we can set it through hacking is 65,000 or somewhere in that region (any higher and it overflows, displaying a wrong value). Damage scaling also means that bosses need to start having higher HP pools in order to last more than a minute, as there's only so much that defensive values can do.

In the original FF7 (and for NT), status effects are split up into two loose classifications; ailments and magical effects. Esuna would heal ailments, while Dispel would remove magical effects:

Ailments
-) Sleep, Poison, Confusion, Silence, Sadness, Fury, Frog, Mini, Slow-Numb, Petrify, Berserk, Paralysis, Darkness.

Magical Effects
-) Haste, Slow, Stop, Regen, Barrier, MBarrier, Reflect, Dual-Drain, Shield, Death Sentence, Manipulate, Peerless, Death Force, Resist, 'Lucky Girl' (Auto-Crits).

Sounds like I didn't use these abilities nearly ever in the original game and am a complete dingus now that they are rather important in the mod.

Thanks for the clarifications. And the Hyper Jump thing sounds lame.

Tavarcio

• View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: 2016-05-22 16:34:47 »
Im stuck at kaktuar, I can't seem to hit him with physical attacks but when I do he doesn't get any smaller  :(
Also what is that clusterf*ck with all the tornberries???

SirDrD

• View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: 2016-05-22 16:43:17 »
I personally think Added Cut and Slash All being included within Midgar is a bit over-tuned in terms of front-loading attacks per turn + elemental optimization. However, at the same time it's an incredible tool for characters like Cloud or Barret whom may otherwise be relegated to tanking or support. Tifa, too, I guess, but, as you know, I never considered her damage output to be a problem. My personal feelings aside, it seems like a worthwhile change.

No one has suggested moving Slash All to Midgar. That would be overpowered there. My suggestion for Slash-All was to have it available at about the time of Cosmo canyon. At this point players will have characters available with all-2 and summons , which means they have the potential to hit all enemies with magic at least three times. Slash-all is reasonable to have at an option at this time.
And I don't want to see things at the beginning over-tuned in terms of front-loading attacks per turn + elemental optimization, just have more options available to build melee heavy characters. Right now it easy to argue that the materia options at the beginning are over-tuned in terms of magic casting, as physical ones don't arrive till later in the game. But I wouldn't want to see front-loading attacks becoming the dominant option either just a viable one. I would just like more physical options available for role playing reasons, and to add variety. The game has been played  a while with the same material progression, that a change would be refreshing.

Schwahn

• View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: 2016-05-22 17:08:43 »
No one has suggested moving Slash All to Midgar. That would be overpowered there. My suggestion for Slash-All was to have it available at about the time of Cosmo canyon. At this point players will have characters available with all-2 and summons , which means they have the potential to hit all enemies with magic at least three times. Slash-all is reasonable to have at an option at this time.
And I don't want to see things at the beginning over-tuned in terms of front-loading attacks per turn + elemental optimization, just have more options available to build melee heavy characters. Right now it easy to argue that the materia options at the beginning are over-tuned in terms of magic casting, as physical ones don't arrive till later in the game. But I wouldn't want to see front-loading attacks becoming the dominant option either just a viable one. I would just like more physical options available for role playing reasons, and to add variety. The game has been played  a while with the same material progression, that a change would be refreshing.

I think just throwing Double-Cut earlier in the game would be valuable enough. I feel like Green+ALL is the AoE advantage that magic gives you. While physical attacks can help you focus targets down. In my current run, to really be able to take advantage of physical power with people like Tifa. I am having to load them with Cover/Counter materia. If she had double-cut, ti would make her more effective than just a beat-stick and returns the hits

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: 2016-05-22 18:36:38 »
It was lost. Had to re-load an older save and sell some materia to make space and fight the boss again.

I'll have the Materia spawn on the ground instead, with an appropriate inventory check.

Love buster(in cid house) have any bug?im  on cd 2,during battle, after love buster loss 20~25k hp, all me magic and attack hit 1-2 damage and boss start  healing 2k+hp. first battle works fine vs death machine, but in second battle  im stuck.

That boss uses stat-lowering/raising attacks and was tuned down from an old Disc 3 Extra Battle fight; the stat thing is probably too much though. I'll adjust the fight;  your best bet for now is to use defence-ignoring attacks like the enemy skill '????' or save some Summons for when his defence gets too high.

Im stuck at kaktuar, I can't seem to hit him with physical attacks but when I do he doesn't get any smaller  :(
Also what is that clusterf*ck with all the tornberries???

Luck is a very handy stat for that fight as the Lucky Hit check (Luck/4) skips any other evasion checks and is made at the start of the physical attack's damage calculation so Cid/Cait Sith set up to push their Luck past 200 with equipment should be able to land hits at least half the time. As for Magic, I think you can hit him 13 times before he uses Cactageddon (might be less) so if you make sure to only use heavy-hitting nukes like Summons or Ultima/Contain/Comet2 you can land 12 strong magic hits to help things along and then do the rest of the damage with Limits/physicals.

I think it was me that suggested putting Slash-All in Midgar; if I can get it to deal split-damage then I wouldn't have any qualms about putting it in that early. Added Cut as well, because there aren't any physical damage commands (except for Morph, but this is very weak) to combine it with for an early 2x-Cut meaning it would need to go with either a non-damage command like Steal, or with a spell. That'd help get hybrid builds off the ground early on.

I'm going to try all this out and see how it goes; the more I think about it, the more I like the idea.

I think just throwing Double-Cut earlier in the game would be valuable enough. I feel like Green+ALL is the AoE advantage that magic gives you. While physical attacks can help you focus targets down. In my current run, to really be able to take advantage of physical power with people like Tifa. I am having to load them with Cover/Counter materia. If she had double-cut, ti would make her more effective than just a beat-stick and returns the hits

Double-Cut would be a bit much; it effectively doubles physical damage output. Slash-All and Added Cut should open it up a bit more.

deha0002

• View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: 2016-05-22 18:41:15 »

One problem arises thou, what should be then be striving for in the end game? Since 2x-Cut and Slash all seem to be the endgame phy materia, adding them early makes STR builds even more deprived of good endgame materia. The thing that people seem to forget, is that Physical attacks are free and magic is not. I do agree that magic becomes the go-to for many situations, but a simple increase in both MP cost and MP drain from Osmose should fix it quite nicely.

Edit: What i mean with that is that casters should waste turns both casting spells and draining MP, while phy attackers do it for free with no downtime. What could be done is giving an extra mastered Steal materia for Mug + Added Cut. Then you have the 2x-Cut some might need early.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-22 19:51:16 by deha0002 »

Tavarcio

• View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: 2016-05-22 18:57:33 »
Thank you SC, however, I've ran into a bit a problem. I got the gi cave key from Bugenhagen but its not letting me open the cave door so I checked my inventory and its not showing up. I checked the "where is the thing" file that comes with the mod and it says Red XIII 4th limit break can be found in the gi cave

Baskra

• View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: 2016-05-22 22:03:27 »
Is there a trick to beating pearl weapon feel like a noob for asking but man feels like i taken 100K damage off it blasted through so much magic constant healing and barriers that it seems like it dont die (he opened his chest 3 times and took 4/5 4000  damage each turn from tifa and 3/4 4500 lightining 3 and a dive from cid for 4000 every chest opening) and on the third blast the then went on to attack 4 times in a row straight after his attack and ruined 40 mins of grinding him down

i have no idea if he has a weakness cause scan wont work really frustrating (done the battle 4/5 times with same result FeelsBadMan )

SunnyD

• View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: 2016-05-22 22:31:46 »
Is there a trick to the Robot Dragon? I can't kill it before Reactor Meltdown and I'm not sure if you can prevent that attack.

Thank you SC, however, I've ran into a bit a problem. I got the gi cave key from Bugenhagen but its not letting me open the cave door so I checked my inventory and its not showing up. I checked the "where is the thing" file that comes with the mod and it says Red XIII 4th limit break can be found in the gi cave

Have you been to the bottom of the crater? I believe you can get the key before doing so but you need to go down to the bottom (where your party re-unite after taking the multiple paths) and get the phone call from Highwind. After that, put Red into your party and the gate should be open.

Is there a trick to beating pearl weapon feel like a noob for asking but man feels like i taken 100K damage off it blasted through so much magic constant healing and barriers that it seems like it dont die (he opened his chest 3 times and took 4/5 4000  damage each turn from tifa and 3/4 4500 lightining 3 and a dive from cid for 4000 every chest opening) and on the third blast the then went on to attack 4 times in a row straight after his attack and ruined 40 mins of grinding him down

i have no idea if he has a weakness cause scan wont work really frustrating (done the battle 4/5 times with same result FeelsBadMan )

Pearl Weapon is weak to Earth and Hidden elements. Elemental + Earth for your physical attackers and Quake 3 on a mage is recommended. And I believe Steal works for the Hidden Element, but mages can't cast it at that point of the game (or can you get Shadow Flare on disc 2?) A good strategy is to cast Titan early in the battle since it'll ignore Pearl's high defences. Save your limits (if possible) for when he opens his chest and when he does unleash your strongest attacks. Just keep your Barriers up and HP near max when his chest is open so you survive.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: 2016-05-22 22:53:54 »
One problem arises thou, what should be then be striving for in the end game? Since 2x-Cut and Slash all seem to be the endgame phy materia, adding them early makes STR builds even more deprived of good endgame materia. The thing that people seem to forget, is that Physical attacks are free and magic is not. I do agree that magic becomes the go-to for many situations, but a simple increase in both MP cost and MP drain from Osmose should fix it quite nicely.

Edit: What i mean with that is that casters should waste turns both casting spells and draining MP, while phy attackers do it for free with no downtime. What could be done is giving an extra mastered Steal materia for Mug + Added Cut. Then you have the 2x-Cut some might need early.

2x-Cut will never be early-game. Slash-All I'm looking at on the condition that I can make split-damage happen for it.

Are you on Disc 3 and have you visited the bottom of the North Crater? I've maybe set up the flags to check for that too by mistake.

All of the Weapon monsters are aspected to the Holy element and will take 2x damage from the Hidden element; you can get this with the following combinations (tested by Skirmish):
The following linked with Elemental WILL grant the Hidden Element:
Planet
Shield
Contain
Destruct
Time
Comet
Barrier
Mystify
Seal
Enemy Skill
Manipulate
Deathblow
Morph
Throw
Sense
Steal
Double Cut
Slash-All
HP<->MP
Underwater
Counter Attack
Mega-All

Hidden element spells might be tough to come by, but you can also deal 2x damage with Earth against Pearl Weapon because of it's size so Quake, Titan, and Kjata should be useful (avoid using Wind though as this will be halved). For defence, you'll want to cover the Slow-Numb/Petrify status and when the chest opens ensure that every character's HP is over 50% to survive Weapon Flash, with some more defensive buffs ready to replace the ones lost to the Dispel effect.

For stats, Pearl has 182,000HP and decent defences. You'll want to get Slow on him ASAP and pace out your attacks as he has a chance to counter your Magic attacks when his chest is closed with Pearl Raze, or to counter physical attacks when his chest is open with Revenge Stamp (so don't throw in a weak spell/physical if it isn't worth the possible counter; let your focused damage dealers do the work instead to get the best trade-off). When hitting Pearl with physical attacks during the chest phase, be careful if a character's HP dips below 50% to a random counter-attack as Weapon Flash will kill them.

Whenever the chest opens, it means he has lost 25% of his HP so you'll only see the chest open 3 times max (unless his AI sets him to start the battle by opening his chest, which means you'll see it four times). If you saw it open 3 times in your last attempt then you were very close to killing him, I'm afraid to say. One thing to watch though is that as he falls below 75%, 50%, and 25% HP he becomes more likely to use Pearl Shot twice (or was it Pearl Blast) instead of once. For that reason, it might be worth saving your Summons like Kjata for when he hits 25% HP to make this more dangerous phase shorter, or to be a bit more cautious about attacking in case you get a counter-attack + a double Shot altogether.

Summary
-) Use Earth and Hidden, avoid Holy and Wind
-) Protect against Petrify
-) Chest opens at 75%, 50%, and 25% HP; becomes more aggressive at lower HP.
-) Save summons/nukes for 25% HP phase (after Weapon Flash is used)
-) Watch for random counter-attacks against magic attacks (chest closed) and physical attacks (chest open).
-) Keep HP above 50% for Weapon Flash & be ready to restore defensive buffs (MBarrier is the more important).

Is there a trick to the Robot Dragon? I can't kill it before Reactor Meltdown and I'm not sure if you can prevent that attack.

Have you been to the bottom of the crater? I believe you can get the key before doing so but you need to go down to the bottom (where your party re-unite after taking the multiple paths) and get the phone call from Highwind. After that, put Red into your party and the gate should be open.

Pearl Weapon is weak to Earth and Hidden elements. Elemental + Earth for your physical attackers and Quake 3 on a mage is recommended. And I believe Steal works for the Hidden Element, but mages can't cast it at that point of the game (or can you get Shadow Flare on disc 2?) A good strategy is to cast Titan early in the battle since it'll ignore Pearl's high defences. Save your limits (if possible) for when he opens his chest and when he does unleash your strongest attacks. Just keep your Barriers up and HP near max when his chest is open so you survive.

Ah, so it is the crater trigger that's locking the cave of the gi? I'll remove that check for the next patch so that it's just the key (which doesn't show in the inventory, it's actually just a script flag).

The robot dragon can be prevented from going into Meltdown by inflicting Slow on it.

Tavarcio

• View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: 2016-05-22 23:23:13 »
I'm not sure, I pretty much went back into the world map at the start of disc 3 to do the stuff I haven't done like ultimate weapons (still haven't found that weapon crafting guy, I'm guessing he's the one that gives you Aerith's limit break 4 in the original game) so I don't think I've been to the bottom

Tavarcio

• View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: 2016-05-22 23:27:18 »
Oh sorry Sunny D I didn't see your message, I'll try going to the bottom then.

Bowser9

• View Profile
« Reply #3690 on: 2016-05-23 11:42:36 »
On the subject of things being over-tuned, I don't consider the materia in Midgar to be over-tuned ATM. The mod managed to balance Midgar boss encounters appropriately and the ATB system is, frankly, extremely boring without Barrier and Time thrown into the mix (a hold-over issue from FF4). Relative to party balance, they serve as a counter to Cloud and Barret's poor Dex. The pace would be glacial if New Threat wasn't somewhat generous with magic and item effectiveness in the early game.

As for Added Cut, my concern for the early game probably doesn't mean anything. Post Gongaza with Added Cut, though. Physical builds are going to have dazzling levels of damage.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-23 11:44:50 by Bowser9 »

SunnyD

• View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: 2016-05-25 15:57:00 »
Defeated Love Buster but don't have the Micro Engine. Yet when I speak to the Lost and Found NPC I just get a battle with a Tonberry. Also the "Where is the thing?" document doesn't mention where to get Gospel Spark for Princess Guard.

EDIT: Never mind. My mind went blank and I forgot what the Gospel Spark was. Turns out I had them already.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-25 17:05:42 by SunnyD »

SunnyD

• View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: 2016-05-27 04:32:28 »
Sorry for the double post.

Finished the mod and saw the new ending (with Hero Medal). Must say I was a little disappointed with Keter Sephiroth. Felt that it was too easy after Pinnacle Sephiroth. Probably doesn't help that I fought the final bosses after I defeated all the optional bosses. Overall though it was a great mod and I do look forward to updates, especially looking forward to trying the Dark Cave when it's ready.

A few bosses I wouldn't mind seeing in future updates. No idea if they'd actually be possible to incorporate:

- Other FF bosses. Maybe add Ozma from IX (could use a changed Mover model), Garland from I (could use any of the models from KotR and a modified Chaos model for well, Chaos) to name two.
- Fighting KotR themselves (or even just the final knight in the summon). That's what I expected when approaching the materia cave.
- Minerva from Crisis Core. No idea what model you could tweak for this though.

Speaking of KotR, whenever you summon them the text box appears but it's empty instead of saying Ultimate End.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-27 04:45:45 by SunnyD »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: 2016-05-27 14:42:53 »
Sorry for the double post.

Finished the mod and saw the new ending (with Hero Medal). Must say I was a little disappointed with Keter Sephiroth. Felt that it was too easy after Pinnacle Sephiroth. Probably doesn't help that I fought the final bosses after I defeated all the optional bosses. Overall though it was a great mod and I do look forward to updates, especially looking forward to trying the Dark Cave when it's ready.

A few bosses I wouldn't mind seeing in future updates. No idea if they'd actually be possible to incorporate:

- Other FF bosses. Maybe add Ozma from IX (could use a changed Mover model), Garland from I (could use any of the models from KotR and a modified Chaos model for well, Chaos) to name two.
- Fighting KotR themselves (or even just the final knight in the summon). That's what I expected when approaching the materia cave.
- Minerva from Crisis Core. No idea what model you could tweak for this though.

Speaking of KotR, whenever you summon them the text box appears but it's empty instead of saying Ultimate End.

Keter is a pain because of the fight before it; there's a great potential there for a tense showdown because of that, but at the same time a huge risk for turning the player away if they lose. Tuning it is also difficult because I've no idea what the player could be going in with by that point; might be maxed/ideal, might be somewhere midway. The Jenova Synthesis fight maybe needs adjusted to act as a better 'check' so undergeared parties don't end up wasting their time down there if I beef up Safer.

Ozma would be nice and easy because it's just a ball. I did have a plan way back to make dark summon fights like in FFX but rigging up the models to a battle model proved too tricky for me in the end. The text thing has been an issue for a while now; I'm not sure what caused it, but I likely can't fix it without starting over with a fresh kernel.

SunnyD

• View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: 2016-05-27 21:39:20 »
Keter is a pain because of the fight before it; there's a great potential there for a tense showdown because of that, but at the same time a huge risk for turning the player away if they lose. Tuning it is also difficult because I've no idea what the player could be going in with by that point; might be maxed/ideal, might be somewhere midway. The Jenova Synthesis fight maybe needs adjusted to act as a better 'check' so undergeared parties don't end up wasting their time down there if I beef up Safer.

Ozma would be nice and easy because it's just a ball. I did have a plan way back to make dark summon fights like in FFX but rigging up the models to a battle model proved too tricky for me in the end. The text thing has been an issue for a while now; I'm not sure what caused it, but I likely can't fix it without starting over with a fresh kernel.

Makes sense about Keter. Pinnacle was a difficult battle so against Keter I was extra careful in case I died from Supernova or something. Still, the battle didn't ruin the mod at all in any way.

Ah, guess that would be difficulty. Especially for some summons having body types that make it harder to rig to something pre-existing. I look forward to future updates.

Tavarcio

• View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: 2016-05-28 11:52:48 »
Ok the goldberries fight is really starting to get on my nerves.
it takes forever between turns
I'm not sure why soft or dispel doesnt seem to cure petrify, even when someone turns to stone and I use soft
why sometimes a party member becomes large
why I can't use cure
why do the goldberries sometimes gain invincibility
This is the first time I've felt I'm fighting a kinda of a cheap enemy, I don't know, maybe I suck but its not really that intuitive, I can't really figure out what the hell is happening with characters growing in size and soft not working. Also, where is the weapon crafting guy? In the "where is the thing" file says he's near Gongaga but I can't seem to find him.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: 2016-05-28 13:30:18 »
The weapon crafter is in a small house near Gongaga on the World Map: http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/2301/images/seller.jpg

For the Goldberries, they inflict Slow-Numb + Resist which means you need to Dispel the Resist off first then use a Soft; but the attack also ignores status-defence so if you go in with protection against petrify/resist those statuses can become 'locked' onto the character when they're forced on so avoid equipping Jem Rings, etc.

Chef's Curse prevents the use of Restorative at the start of the battle, but you can get around it either by using a different element to heal (i.e absorb fire, use fire magic to heal the party) or by entering the battle with some party members KO'd and then reviving them (I think someone mentioned that this works).

When a Goldberry moves right or left, they gain Reflect or Peerless respectively. When they move forward, either effect will be removed from them (you can also remove it using Debarrier but this has a chance to trigger a Golden Grudge counter attack). And about Golden Grudge, there's 5 different types; #1 inflicts damage equal to the number of escapes the party has made + inflicts Poison, Confusion, Mini, Dual, and Death Sentence. #2 inflicts 4/32 of your current HP as damage and applies Reflect. #3 does nothing, except it makes the party member grow in size as little. #4 deals damage equal to 1/2 of the target's MaxHP. And #5 deals damage equal to 3/4 of the target's current HP.

Fastest way to beat them is with a powerful Magic nuke combined with Quadra Magic, like Bahamut ZERO though you might need to open up with Debarrier+All first to make sure it hits all of them. They only have 52,000 HP each so if you can get this combo off and survive the wave of counter-attacks then you'll be in a good position to wrap up the fight.

Tavarcio

• View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: 2016-05-28 13:53:11 »
Ok I'll try that, thanks. Other thing, it seems that I can't regain MP in the kaktuar fight, is that supposed to happen? Is it like a handicap? Also, when I talk to the guy inside that house, he doesn't say anything about crafting weapons, he just says he's a master blacksmith or whatever, do I need to go down the crater until Cid calls me?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: 2016-05-28 15:44:36 »
Yeah, head down into the crater first. I'll remove as many of these crater checks as I can for the next patch; they cause too much hassle.

Kaktuar has an attack called Spirit Needles which sets your current MP to be your MaxMP  :-D

badeco

• View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: 2016-05-28 17:35:19 »
Hi sega , questions: LuvLuv G have  only  in Dark cave? i want for Venus Gospel; and enemy skill Stasis Lock is  in cd 3?