Author Topic: Missed a Q-gears job opportunity? I have a few more.  (Read 3791 times)

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
I updated the sticky for new jobs for anyone...

I can't program, can I help any other way?
Why yes, you can. As it stands right now, I could use a homepage for Q-gears. Something that links to the project page and gives an overview of the program. The only thing there now is the Gears document and a blank page. PM me if you want to be a webmister The webmaster job's been filled for now.
http://q-gears.sourceforge.net/   <---- That's the currently blank page.

I can also use someone to help fill out the technical spec for FF7 in the wiki. That will require you know scour both here and the Tech-related forum for intresting gems of data, then get those into the wiki to fix it's broken-ness. See Part, the second, for that.

Lastly a news person would be helpful. This person can write the news of the state of the code for semi-regular posts to sourceforge news (which will be repeated on the web page). In a perfect world, something like a bi-weekly newsletter would be nice, that's if we produce enough code to warrent a newsletter. Something like the Wine Weekly Newsletter. (Wine is a portable win32 interface to allow windows programs to run on other computers).
« Last Edit: 2006-06-11 18:19:22 by halkun »

Topher

• View Profile
Re: Missed a Q-gears job opportunity? I have a few more.
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-13 01:29:33 »
I can do both of those. I'm currently stuffing around with scene files (again) and rewriting my scene app (for the third time), and I also plan on writing a kernel.bin app, so I'm probably better for the wiki job. I can write newsletters too since I constantly update and recompile Q-Gears when there's a new SVN revision, but I don't want to seem like I'm stealing all the jobs.

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
Re: Missed a Q-gears job opportunity? I have a few more.
« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-15 09:44:27 »
Then let me have the other job and let me feel like I matter!

But seriously, I could do that on a regular base, could be fun.