Author Topic: I think I done goofed HARD on reinstalling Bootleg  (Read 1925 times)

EagleGuy

• View Profile
I went to reinstall the big FFVII Bootleg mod, this time with the ultimate settings and custom sound effects. But during installation, it suddenly just stopped and I saw a message to the lower right telling me I was out of space on my D drive, which apparently has something to do with recovery. (Yeah, I have a Compaq Presario. I didn't buy it, you know, so don't be hatin') So not only do I know have a half-finished Bootleg installation in my C:Games\FF7 directory, but every few minutes (or at least rather often) my desktop, like...refreshes. This might not be bootleg-related, but it happened during a Bootleg installation, and I can't free up any more space on my D drive. No one's on BratChat right now, so I can't ask them for help. I'm really sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong forum or something, but if the mods do have to lock this thread, could somebody PLEASE try to help me out with this via PM? I have a feeling I screwed up big time. (If it matters, a person on BratChat [Who told me you guys aren't liable for damages] told me to put in a certain dev command [Not sure if I'm not supposed to mention it] at the Help>About screen in BFE.exe, so I could edit the Sprinkles. I turned off Debug and stuff, but I still think that might have something to do with it.) I'm totally sorry if this isn't really a Bootleg-related thing, but if it isn't, if you lock the thread, at LEAST try to help me via PMs, please?

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
Re: I think I done goofed HARD on reinstalling Bootleg
« Reply #1 on: 2013-05-01 02:50:25 »
If you installed it to C:Games\FF7 then IDK why it would use your D: drive.

EagleGuy

• View Profile
Re: I think I done goofed HARD on reinstalling Bootleg
« Reply #2 on: 2013-05-02 20:05:49 »
Maybe it has to do with the dev command I used?