Author Topic: FF7: Classic Style Menu with updated Materia slots/color?  (Read 4571 times)

seijuro

• View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Females
So I just recently installed Bootleg 0038 (thanks, PitBrat!) and everything looks fantastic.
I opted NOT to install the Menu Overhaul (although looks great) since I'd like to keep the menu looking as original to the PSX version as possible.

So the only gripe I have is, the standard menu that comes with the install, the materia color (and slots) looks way off.
From searching the forums, I found a couple users having the classic style menu but with updated materia color and slots.

My materia's in the menu look exactly like this (yellow, purple, all the colors seem way off):

But I'd like to make it look like this (notice how the materia looks much more crystal-like than christmas-ball like, and also the Font looks more tight and closer to the PSX version):

OR take the Materia color and slot style from the Menu Overhaul and place it in the Classic Style Menu? (the materia here looks best):

How can I achieve this? Without disrupting the files that I already installed with Bootleg 0038?  ???
« Last Edit: 2012-04-24 08:01:28 by seijuro »