Author Topic: PSX/PSP Sephiroth and Shinra MOD  (Read 91515 times)

Jeet

• View Profile
Re: PSX/PSP Sephiroth and Shinra MOD
« Reply #125 on: 2015-01-14 14:56:49 »
like i said in the description of the mod, in the video and in the read me there is an IMPORTANT note, i ll write it again:

1/Do NOT use transformation limits break (hojo: mako juice, and sephiroth: heartless angel) on the 3RD position, sephiroth must always be on 2nd position and hojo ( if u use him) on 1st position

2/Transformations limits break works only if u have at least 2 team members (it wont crashes, just the limit will do nothing, like caith sith transform limits)

3/when u patch the game, do NOT load a previous savegame before the patch, u have to start a new game

4/dont use gameshark codes/editors/other patches

So if ur limit doesnt works even if u followed the instructions, give me more details about this ( what was the position of sephiroth, what enemy u was facing, what weapon u had equipped)

I finished the games 3 times with this patch, using transformations limits break at most of the fights and never had a single freeze ( note that i did this with the V1 patch, maybe the V2 have a problem? i dont think so because the V2 consisted only of adding some small field animations and a new weapon in battle, but i have some free time soon and will release the final version anyway

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2015-01-14 15:11:09 »
Hey Jeet

what happens if someone uses gameshark codes or gamesave editor on your mod

and Jeet when my friend played this game for me last year in october

he had sephiorth in the second position and my friend was battling the bottomswell when the game get stuck for him

when he used the one winged angel limit break and i think my friend had the starting weapon equipped

thanks
« Last Edit: 2015-01-14 15:20:02 by Zara9 »

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2015-01-14 18:06:24 »
Lol wait, u mean the game crashes? or just he couldnt use any command and the game was still working? The bottomswell have a bubble , if u get caught on it you cant do anything and since transforming sephiroth into safer sephiroth will absorb your team members, its a game over, because u ll be solo, so using sephiroth limits break vs reno ( pyramid) , bottomswell ( bubble), the submarine robot ( grab arm) is sucide, unless you equip the " jenova cells" , i made this item for sephiroth, allowing you to still play while captured, ( i didnt tested it on the armgrab robot), and immun him to every status in the game

Usually most gameshark codes will works, but certain weapons have been desactivated, like most of vincent's weapons, if someone use them via code or editor the game could crash, so its recomended to not use codes at all to prevent any problem,without hack its impossible to obtain theses unused weapons.

I tested two codes who are working perfectly : the "save everywhere code" and the " always limits break on code"

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2015-01-14 18:09:18 »
hey Jeet

he could not use any commands, and the the fight was going on forever and ever and nothing was happening

will inf and max hp and max hp and max status codes work for your mod?

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2015-01-14 18:12:03 »
well thats really look like he got caught by the water ball of bottomswell, since the safer sephiroth is big, he probably didnt see the ball around him, and think it was a bug, but in that case its a normal spell that prevent him from moving, the solution is to let equipped the jenova cells accessory on sephiroth, or simply do not transform vs this boss.

No other issue than this?

edit:no idea about the stat codes, but for the same  result , just hack the sources items, they boost ur stats to 255
« Last Edit: 2015-01-14 18:14:16 by Jeet »

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2015-01-14 18:14:38 »
hey jeet

nope no other issues than this

thanks for your help Jeet

and i will tell my friend about this information

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2015-01-14 18:22:07 »
np, the real important bug of this mod, is at the snowvillage,  when elena punch sephiroth,if you dodge it, the two shinra soldier with elena will make the game freeze, there is two solutions for this :

1/ dont dodge

2/if u dodge, dont talk to the two soldiers, go in any house of the village to refresh the map and come again, the glitchy soldiers will disapear

the other bug is in battle, using death blow with ultimate lifeform hojo will make a small glitch, but the game will continue to play.

I intend to fix these two bugs in the last release, in the month

Note that if u play on the V2 patch, and later, u install the V3 patch(that coming soon) u will still able to continue ur savegame, no need to create a new one.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2015-01-16 10:53:08 »
hey Jeet

is the 1 on 1 sephiroth battle at the end of disk 3 have any glitches on it?

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2015-01-16 21:31:13 »
No, hi cloud is replaced by safer sephiroth, enemy sephiroth is still the same

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2015-01-19 18:28:31 »
Hey Jeet

the save point text on the sierra ship

is broken

it saids this, a   the menu and select save to save your game

can you fix that text please

thanks
« Last Edit: 2015-01-19 19:15:47 by Zara9 »

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2015-01-23 00:29:40 »
Its PSX , not PC, we cant insert a file BIGGER than the original, with all the modifications i did, certains file was biggers, to insert them back in the game i was forced to delete some text, most of time its useless text like this one " enter the menu and select save", if i wouldnt delete this text the mod would not works, i dont understand why u care about something so trivial?

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2015-07-01 08:19:27 »
Thx

1/This is normal, certains models ( like when cloud hold his buster sword in field) are not contained in the BCX file, but in another files, i didnt modified theses one because the time to hack them would be very longer , and longer for you to install it too.

2/In my mod, all characters are like vincent ( 1 limit break per level, even if you gain your second, you cant use it) i limited the limit break because these hacked characters CANNOT use limits break lile " omnisladh , all creation " etc, or game will have freeze/bug ( only sephiroth have 2 limits break per levels)

3/Its problably the mod, i need to modify this scene and i will upload it soon, the freeze is before the cutscene or after aerith death? 

EDIT : the cutscene when aerith die now work,  check details in my first post with new download link

Hi there, do you have an eboot file of the game for PSP when it's already patched?

I can't get the eboot to work after patching it.. It just stays black after the text in the beginning where it is written "Playstation" etc?

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2015-07-01 13:17:17 »
Hi, no i cant upload the eboot, but the patch should work if you follow the instruction, if you play on the PSP , test it on psx emulator first, on your computer.

Verify you have the US version of ff7 , it wont works if you patch an already modified iso, or load a savegame from an untouched ff7, you have to start a new game once you installed the patch

But it seems your playing on psp, and the only blackscreen issue i noticed is if you created a MULTI DISC eboot, i wrote in the read me that a multi disc wont works and will result in a blackscreen at start, to solve this just create one eboot per disc, you'll have 3 FF7 in your PSP game folder, but it will works without problems since when u finish a disc, you can save, then quit and load the other disc , etc.
Dont forget to name all the eboot with the same ID, (not only the game save id) or your psp wont recognize your saves if you swap disc.

Tested on a 6.60 and 6.39 fat psp, and probably works on others versions.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2015-07-01 21:38:53 »
hey Jeet

when someone throws a item at enemy on your mod

it skips the automation on it

Jeet

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2015-07-05 13:27:31 »
Yes i know, most of hacked characters dont have something that could match with a throwing animation, except dyne maybe, so they dont play any animation when they are throwing something.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2015-07-22 11:26:25 »
hey jeet

did you fix up the snowvillage bugs yet on this mod

Thesper

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2015-08-03 21:47:54 »
Hey is there any psx/psp mod where they only switch cloud with sephiroth?

iloveyou771

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2015-10-23 12:57:26 »
is v3 out already?
« Last Edit: 2015-11-06 10:12:26 by iloveyou771 »