Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 268554 times)

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #450 on: 2009-08-11 07:35:14 »
@ APZ

Did you also stumble upon the version of Ehrgeiz Version of Cloud or Tifa? He looks pretty tough there... and tifa wears a kinkier version of her outfit..( ahehehe )

« Reply #451 on: 2009-08-11 08:08:03 »
Hey. APZ.
:D

Good work on cloud tho...
i tried to make my own... with the original battle model (pulled from PRP/ NPC RP)
i made it to chibi proportions and such.. but i can't get it in game.. so yeah..

but that's not the point..

I am curious,
which 3D program do you use??

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2009-08-11 15:44:00 »
@ APZ

Did you also stumble upon the version of Ehrgeiz Version of Cloud or Tifa? He looks pretty tough there... and tifa wears a kinkier version of her outfit..( ahehehe )

Koral did a little bit of exploring with Ehrgeiz, but it seems that no models can be extracted yet  :cry:

Of course, someone might be able to make models based on the Ehrgeiz characters. Although they aren't as detailed as the characters in later FF7-based games, they're a good choice because they stay true to the visual style of the original.

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2009-08-12 08:57:38 »
That's right!!.... the Char Models used here where already beefed up versions of them in the era of PSX. Meaning they're detailed in some way better..Hope We can pattern this to the reconstructing Clouds or Tifa's models or Better yet a guide to make a better RED XIII. Since He's there and biting!!! hehehe

would it be easier as takin a picture of a dog? ne?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 2009-08-12 14:07:58 »
And Zack, Vincent, Sephiroth and Yuffie. In their normal and alternative costumes :wink:

Yes, Ehrgeiz could be a valuable resource for FFVII modders who want to keep the feeling of the original. As it happens, I have an old copy of the game that I (well, my dad) bought when it first came out. I'm not sure what kind of condition it's in... :roll:

neohiei

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2009-08-13 14:22:48 »
Well just wanted to say "big thanks" to you guys, you make big works, everything is awesome!!
Big thanks to APZ for his fabulous Cloud!

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2009-08-17 21:55:27 »
Well I finally got him all converted into a field model.  However, I don't want to release it without your permission APZ.  I also kept my 'custom' black uniform  on him :-P

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2009-08-17 22:01:05 »
No chibi?  :-(

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2009-08-17 22:04:47 »
I think Apz is still working on that. Also, I imagine that someone else releasing a chibi model based on Apz's battle model would count as stepping on his toes :roll:
« Last Edit: 2009-08-17 22:07:59 by Kudistos Megistos »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2009-08-17 22:08:53 »
True enough

Matt2Tees

• Sauntam/MXster/Machinimatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2009-08-18 00:42:53 »
I think Apz is still working on that. Also, I imagine that someone else releasing a chibi model based on Apz's battle model would count as stepping on his toes :roll:

Well it does seem to be taking a while for his release to come, so maybe its a good thing someone else has made a model.
I attempted to make a chibi model but its very rough at the moment

« Last Edit: 2009-08-18 00:45:26 by MXster »

Lionfist

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2009-08-18 14:14:19 »

Well it does seem to be taking a while for his release to come, so maybe its a good thing someone else has made a model.

looks like he is on steroids xDD

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #462 on: 2009-08-19 00:49:29 »

looks like he is on steroids xDD
lol... its lookin good so far  :-)

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2009-08-24 08:38:50 »
Sorry nobody has my permission to post their own edits of my model. Sorry, but that's the way I'd prefer to keep it!

But to those who have tried their hands at a chibi BEHOLD!

Again, all I have to do is the copy/paste/rename thing for all the other field/minigame models. I have a funny plan for cross dresser cloud and I plan on making coma wheelchair cloud look hilarious!
« Last Edit: 2009-08-24 08:41:23 by apz freak »

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 2009-08-24 08:43:39 »
Awesome apz freak just Awesome

Leous

« Reply #465 on: 2009-08-24 10:32:33 »
Your modeling is great would really love to talk to you about joining our team in creating a new type of rpg, we are already taking to UBI about publishing.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2009-08-24 14:20:09 »
just curious, Do you plan on modeling old school hair like 3 big spikes? and can ye share ne hints on how yer gonna treat these "special" clouds?

Lionfist

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2009-08-24 14:29:11 »
Sorry nobody has my permission to post their own edits of my model. Sorry, but that's the way I'd prefer to keep it!

Again, all I have to do is the copy/paste/rename thing for all the other field/minigame models. I have a funny plan for cross dresser cloud and I plan on making coma wheelchair cloud look hilarious!

Looooks Awesuuuuum~

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2009-08-24 15:32:45 »

Very well done, good sir.

I have a funny plan for cross dresser cloud and I plan on making coma wheelchair cloud look hilarious!
I await your updates with bated breath...  Are you planning to release a 'regular size' field Cloud?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2009-08-24 16:38:07 »
So.. much... want...

It looks fantastic.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #470 on: 2009-08-24 17:48:11 »

wow that looks soooo cooool i like it  :-)

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2009-08-24 18:19:30 »
Awesome work APZ but there just something about the nose on the chibi model its hard to narrow it down its just look a little too long/thin.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-24 18:41:33 by DeadManInBlack »

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2009-08-24 19:36:12 »
Very nice apz, fantastic work as always.

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2009-08-24 20:24:41 »

I was beginning to miss your jest apz freak! OH the irrational things i would do to have that chibi
I cant wait to see cross dresser cloud, what always bothered me about that event was how cloud so easily fooled Don Corneo into believeing he was a prettier-than-average female. This was easy to get away with back in the windows 98 era, but now... This is gonna get interesting

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2009-08-25 09:09:54 »
PLz.. Release this APZ old pal!....PLZ. PLZ...I want to try this one!!!...And can you make the other ones if you can?/..But for now I'd like that Cloud field Characater to roam around FFVII world!!..PLz .Plz..I'm begging here...I'm already dying...urk!... :-P