Author Topic: [WIP] APZ's New Canon Cloud  (Read 229513 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: [WIP] APZ's New Canon Cloud
« Reply #275 on: 2012-09-30 19:54:52 »
I would be glad to watch an Aeris model from you Sir! Similar to CC's face but close to the original clothes. I believe it would come out awesome with your texturing skills!
« Last Edit: 2012-09-30 19:57:33 by LeonhartGR »

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2012-10-09 07:37:04 »
We'll see buddy  ;)

And to the rest of you, if you feel the need to pm me... Please use clear complete adult sentences.

I'm cleaning it out and it's full of pm's like this:

Hi, plix video youtube cloud: dirge of cerberus battle mod?

So if you please, thanks  :)

Tyrany

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2012-10-10 22:03:23 »
I know what he mean but it wasnt you the author, im not sure if it is mike striffe but a user named ff7freak im not sure thats the full name posted a video no youtube of that summon reborn pack and another one with a texture of one of the limits from vicent, maybe from doc and this guy maybe when he saw freak thought it was you

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2012-10-10 22:29:57 »
LoL you sure got skills to decode that message, (I'm starting to have this funny idea but I dont't think it's worth mentioning).
Anyway if "this guy" mentioning a specific model in a specific video, it's better to post a link to the said video first, It's easier that way since there's a lot of ff7 vid in you tube nowadays.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11 00:58:01 by whitERaven »

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2012-10-10 22:31:51 »
OH oh... lol

Sorry, that was just an example of the types of pms I get. I'm saying please be clearer when messaging me please  8)

Tyrany

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2012-10-11 08:55:18 »
Sorry for the huge link, youtube blocked here, so this is the best i can do now raven but take a look here http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CEAQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSAG09wb2Hzk%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata&ei=Doh2UJu0Da7Y0QWs1YGoCA&usg=AFQjCNEdzQt5W5OZCC8FtEtFtRXru6qEIw

I found this when i was looking for some mods for summons (only found phoenix), this kind of videos bring lots of headaches as lots of people come here looking for ripped models they saw on youtube
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11 09:01:17 by Tyrany »

ProtoX

« Reply #281 on: 2012-10-11 18:10:00 »
Sorry for the huge link, youtube blocked here, so this is the best i can do now raven but take a look here http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CEAQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSAG09wb2Hzk%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata&ei=Doh2UJu0Da7Y0QWs1YGoCA&usg=AFQjCNEdzQt5W5OZCC8FtEtFtRXru6qEIw

I found this when i was looking for some mods for summons (only found phoenix), this kind of videos bring lots of headaches as lots of people come here looking for ripped models they saw on youtube
the dissidia chaos model is illegal

Tyrany

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2012-10-11 20:59:30 »
Im not asking for it, raven asked for the vid of the mod and i just posted it nothing more better keep on track we are spamming apz thread :-D

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2012-10-11 22:07:31 »
easy.. I think you misunderstood, I never asked for the video.
I just gave a tip/advice on how to ask for information in a much clear and easy to uderstand method, you can always post this in PM's or new thread.

I think that's case closed no need to go into this too much, we just got sidetracked because of the PM issue..LoL  :) :) :)

sorry APZ for the off topic discussion. :)

Datapack

• Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2012-10-14 21:16:58 »
Any updates?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2012-10-15 07:05:33 »
Zip!  :(

I'm putting a portfolio together, and taking my final round quarter of school for my bachelors.  Perhaps after I graduate in December

tysonrss

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2012-12-08 03:27:49 »
Im so very sorry for posting in this topic but its been a long time since I played FF7 with all the nice textures and models and I want to use the Cloud model however I forgot how to implement models...(Barret is the only model edited battle wise I forgot how I did it)could someone assit me? Thanks.

EDIT: I'm getting pissed. I unpacked the LGP and repacked with the files in the archive and then replaced the LGP in the battle folder and the model will not show...
« Last Edit: 2012-12-08 06:25:58 by tysonrss »

Datapack

• Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2012-12-17 20:35:38 »
So... how's it going?
« Last Edit: 2012-12-21 14:59:35 by Datapack »

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2012-12-24 07:14:52 »
Enjoying a well earned break. I'm going to finish a few characters I have, release my Doom 3 mod (it's done, just not packed for the internet yet) THEN! I'll start on New Canon Cloud again :)

Corigne

• PM me if you need extra hands on a project!
    • View Profile
    • Fireheart Inc
« Reply #289 on: 2012-12-24 17:58:50 »
Enjoying a well earned break. I'm going to finish a few characters I have, release my Doom 3 mod (it's done, just not packed for the internet yet) THEN! I'll start on New Canon Cloud again :)
Oh the excitement. :)

Datapack

• Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2013-01-04 15:37:47 »
Great! Looking forward to it!

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2013-06-07 06:19:01 »
Well guys, I haven't forgotten about you! Things didn't go the way I wanted... But here we are, and I'm now finally gainfully employed doing this kind of stuff for a living Huzzah!

I hope to soon resume this project. Empty promises I know  :-\ I've said it all before and life forged ahead anyways. But now I have a career in the industry, and allot more talent. I hope to match that Sephiroth I saw posted here a while ago. My model will be awesome, and readily available for you all.

I can't promise when I can begin, but I do know that it won't take long once I start. Honestly I don't even know how many folks will care  :P There's no way he'll be as popular as APZ Cloud (Which, I might add, I haven't gotten any e-mails about in a long time... re-releasing him seemed to have been a smart move!) But it'll be cool, and there will be genuine folks who like it. All that I know for a fact. How many there are isn't a concern. As long as one person enjoys it... Then I did my job  :)

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2013-06-07 06:39:19 »
Big fan of your work, man. Seems only fitting you should be a graphic artist for a living after the ride you took with your cloud model. I am definitely eagerly hoping for (it's a selfish thing) any further material you could imagine donating to the ff7 modders. I wish you would allow people to continue to alter your cloud model and make releases of changed versions, but I can definitely understand why you would get to the point where enough is enough and the issue of being beaten down over the use of other work to augment one's own. Would be kinda about impossible to take all that redtape BS you musta went through and then turn around and say here now rip my mod all you want.

I just wanna change his belt to match the common style like on the Avalanche release lol. I bet you are so tired of that kinda request about Cloud...

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2013-06-07 10:54:45 »
With your talents do you think you could try another model instead of Cloud? There's loads of cloud models available now and Avalanche's Cloud is just awesome, meh just a suggestion

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2013-06-07 13:41:46 »
Just post some random wireframe wouldja!

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2013-06-07 14:29:12 »
With your talents do you think you could try another model instead of Cloud? There's loads of cloud models available now and Avalanche's Cloud is just awesome, meh just a suggestion
ya. surprisingly i'm finding only few tifa models compared to most others. Barrett seems to be a favorite besides cloud. I love what they did with Vincent with the Vincent Project.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2013-06-09 00:16:48 »
I'd like to do everyone, but I can't spend too much time on separate project like this if I want to build a career...  :P It takes time to hone skills and master a craft, and it helps when you're getting paid to do it in the mean-by  ;D

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2015-12-06 01:32:30 »
I can only assume you folks have seen the footage from the FFVII Remake. I suppose that might prompt me to do a Remake version, which was, more or less, the version I built but never finished :P

Would anyone like that?

I still have this:

And years more experience and now professional industry work under my belt.
« Last Edit: 2015-12-06 01:46:31 by apz freak »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2015-12-06 01:46:11 »
Do it, you magnificent bastard.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2015-12-06 07:58:44 »
I made an altered version of  your model with a head from another (ripped) model. I even found a way to  make the eyes to  blink correctly. It would help if you would use for the eyes another texture. Because the Npc's use the same textures for closed eyes.