Author Topic: PSX scene  (Read 3788 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
PSX scene
« on: 2011-09-25 22:03:52 »
Anyone know where Squarepusher2 went, or any information pertaining to someone continuing his work?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: PSX scene
« Reply #1 on: 2011-09-26 10:01:17 »
He flipped out at the psx-scene staff after some new TOS basically said that they get full rights to everything posted there, and pretty much disappeared off the face of the internet. He seems to have gone out of his way not to leave any traces, and the google code page for snes9x-ps3 has vanished. This should explain it.

However, shinhalsafar was involved in many of the same projects, and you can check out his Google Code page, and there's a decent chance any future updates may show up here. But I think Squarepusher2 is pretty much done with it all, and just about every project he was involved in is likely to stagnate, unfortunately.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-10-03 04:37:06 »
edit: My sources tell me that he's now using a new name. I don't know if he's trying to escape old drama, or if he merely got sick of a name which was honestly not that good.

edit: That was supposed to be an edit. It would seem I'm too tired to tell the difference between "edit" and "reply".
\

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-10-03 11:31:51 »
Nice!  I hope you're right.  He's the only reason I'm still at 3.55.  I actually just heard that the Shadow of the Colossus and Ico collection have been patched to run on 3.55....  This is probably the best news ever as those are the only ps3 games I currently give a sh*t about.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-10-03 19:42:11 »
Well, my sources include twinaphex himself, and Themaister, so it's probably legit.