Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remix - A compilation of FF7 Mods [1.0-2.5.1]  (Read 1246082 times)

Kranmer

• View Profile
I have a quick question - I want to modify the batch file you have running so that I can play FFVII through Steam.  You use /wait, but simply swapping out ff7.exe with Steam.exe -gameidlaunch RANDOMNUMBERS will cause FF7Music to close immediately after Steam starts up ff7.exe.  Is there a way to wait for the process tree to end, or am I SOL?

If you preface your exe calls with "START", it'll run the executable, then immediately continue processing operations without waiting for it to end.

I hope that answers your question.

Not quite, I'm not really all that familiar with batch files.  I want the batch file to wait until ff7.exe is closed to close FF7Music, but since I'm running ff7.exe through Steam I can't use your method, "start /wait ff7.exe".  I tried simply replacing it with "start /wait Steam.exe -gameidlaunch 13360084996509925376" but then it only waits for Steam to complete that command, rather than waiting for ff7.exe to terminate.  From what I understand, I can't just use /wait by itself, it's a part of the Start command.  Is there a way to wait on a process that I haven't called in the batch?

Maybe I should rephrase.  Is there a way to check if a process is running?

let me just get this right. you want to play FF7 with the remix patch through Steam right ? well if you use this
http://www.mediafire.com/?gj42jomfmkb
just put that EXE in your ff7 main folder then tell steam to run that EXE and the game should run fine.
Let me know if that helps.

Helmic

I have a quick question - I want to modify the batch file you have running so that I can play FFVII through Steam.  You use /wait, but simply swapping out ff7.exe with Steam.exe -gameidlaunch RANDOMNUMBERS will cause FF7Music to close immediately after Steam starts up ff7.exe.  Is there a way to wait for the process tree to end, or am I SOL?

If you preface your exe calls with "START", it'll run the executable, then immediately continue processing operations without waiting for it to end.

Not quite, I'm not really all that familiar with batch files.  I want the batch file to wait until ff7.exe is closed to close FF7Music, but since I'm running ff7.exe through Steam I can't use your method, "start /wait ff7.exe".  I tried simply replacing it with "start /wait Steam.exe -gameidlaunch 13360084996509925376" but then it only waits for Steam to complete that command, rather than waiting for ff7.exe to terminate.  From what I understand, I can't just use /wait by itself, it's a part of the Start command.  Is there a way to wait on a process that I haven't called in the batch?

let me just get this right. you want to play FF7 with the remix patch through Steam right ? well if you use this
just put that EXE in your ff7 main folder then tell steam to run that EXE and the game should run fine.

It does, thanks!  Though I'm still going to look for some way to do it through a batch file, now that I started tinkering with it I don't want to admit defeat.

Kranmer

• View Profile

It does, thanks!  Though I'm still going to look for some way to do it through a batch file, now that I started tinkering with it I don't want to admit defeat.
ok i just reinstalled steam and i think i figured out how to add a .bat file into it. first add a EXE (any exe in the ff7 folder will do) the go the the main steam games list. right click on the new entry and click Properties. then under target change it to your bat file manually (i mean dont use the change button, write it in) then click close and that should do it.
Let me know if it works for you.

Helmic

ok i just reinstalled steam and i think i figured out how to add a .bat file into it. first add a EXE (any exe in the ff7 folder will do) the go the the main steam games list. right click on the new entry and click Properties. then under target change it to your bat file manually (i mean dont use the change button, write it in) then click close and that should do it.
Let me know if it works for you.

It'll run the batch file, but without the overlay in ff7.exe.

goudy

hi i would just like to say well done to all the people that have put this mod/mods together you have given me a reason to play ff7 again
i didn't now that the mod scene was this big for a game of 12years and i like what people have done with ff7 because it does need a overhall just nothing to big and i would like to help make 7 a better looking game(because that is all it needs)i have ff7 for the PC and i downloaded the remix patcher and i like wot i saw it runs sweet by the way thanks again.

« Last Edit: 2010-04-23 02:30:25 by goudy »

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
hi i would just like to say well done to all the ppl that have put this mod/mods together you have giveun me a reason to play ff7 agen
i didunt now that the mod sene was this big for a game of 12years and i like wot ppl have done with ff7 cus it does need a overhall just nothin to big and i would like to help make 7 a better looking game(cuz thats all it needs)i have ff7 for the pc and i downloaded the remix patcher and i like wot i saw it runs sweet by the way thanks agen :-)

This post has maybe the worst spelling and grammar I've ever seen in my life. Please double check before posting, perhaps even using the handy little "spell checker" button near the "post" button.

I don't mean to be a nag but there are people on this board whose first language isn't English. Please consider them before posting something like this again.

Corruption

• View Profile
hi i would just like to say well done to all the people that have put this mod/mods together you have given me a reason to play ff7 again
i didn't now that the mod scene was this big for a game of 12years and i like what people have done with ff7 because it does need a overhall just nothing to big and i would like to help make 7 a better looking game(because that is all it needs)i have ff7 for the PC and i downloaded the remix patcher and i like wot i saw it runs sweet by the way thanks again :-)

Now can you understand it?

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
Hi. I'm really interested in your Mod Compilation. It looks extremely interesting, the hard mode mod,the graphics upgrade and all of the simplicity combined into one. I was extremely excited to play FF7 (replaying it) and really wanted to play one of my favourite games of all time at a higher level. The only problem is that I can't get it to run past the part where it says "NEW GAME"

I ran FF7 without the patch and it works fine (well I only tested it up to the part where you actually gain control of Cloud)
however, with the patch it goes something like this.
1) The scene of the night sky and Sony Computer
2) The New Game / Continue Screen
3) Then when I hit New Game, the game goes back to my background and it says "Windows has encountered an Error" and crashes on me.

My Specs-
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 gHz Processor
Windows 7 Home Edition
Mobile Intel GM45 Express chipset
4 GB DDR 2 RAM
Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

I also have Direct x11 (don't know if that matters)

BTW this is just a thought but I think you should put like check boxes allowing the user to select which mods they want installed. I'm really interested in your mod and I think that it'd help a lot of noobies like me if you did. (I saw your youtube video, and I have to say that I don't wanna go back to the old Final Fantasy now that you've given me taste of the forbidden fruit =/)

EDIT: What I do is.
1) Install Final Fantasy 7 then put in Disc 1
2) Then I run your remix patcher. It says everythings good and asks me twice if I want to change stuff in the registry. I hit yes both times.
3) I run the normal FF7 and as well as the hard mode mod and neither are going past the very start of the game where it shows the night sky and aeris and the train.
(I've reinstalled FF7 and the patcher several times)
« Last Edit: 2010-04-21 01:40:20 by outfoxxed »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
@outfoxxed
*Note that most installation issues can be solved by turning off User Account Control (Vista) and running the file "FF7OpenGL.reg" in the "Final Fantasy VII" folder.
*Also note that the patch puts shortcuts in your start menu--the game must be run via these shortcuts for the mods to work properly.
If your game crashes upon startup or does not work properly, post a comment explaining the problem and providing the following information:
  • Your Operating System (and whether or not UAC is turned off, if applicable)
  • The console debug info provided by the FF7Music Console (you can see the FF7Music console by alt+tabbing while running the game) and/or the contents of "app.log" (use the "code" tags)
  • The directory your game is installed into.
...and I'll be able to help you out.

safyr

Hi! Buddies  :)
I need some help :-X
Well, i have a some issues with FF7music, the mp3 music wasn't played normal you know (cut or not played) is this normal?
My operating System is Windows 7 32-Bits.
I was installed with the UAC off and the game runs normal, except the FF7music..
Thanks for reading.  ;)

El juego me corre excelente solo tengo problemas con FF7music, Verán.. Al empezar la partida la música no reproduce al instante tarda varios segundos en cargar, o incluso tengo que cambiar de escena para que comience, otra manera es solo minimizando y maximizando el juego.
Quiero saber si esto es normal o sí no lo es, y si habrá solución de este pequeño inconveniente.
Eh reinstalado y desinstalado varias veces pero no se soluciona, tampoco eh tocado los archivos modificados ni nada.. y la verdad ya me desespere un poco xD...
Hasta ya eh formateado el PC 0_0
Alguien con Win7 tiene este problema?
Espero Alguien Acuda a mi llamado  :-X
Gracias.
« Last Edit: 2010-04-21 21:41:54 by safyr »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
To clarify safyr problem: he's saying that he's having problems with FF7music where the music is delayed some seconds before playing; he says he sometimes has to change scenes so it gets started.

Personally, i have some problems with it too, sometimes it takes some seconds to start the music and this gets really annoying in the end of the battles (with the fanfare) and during the "sleeps" because the music starts when it's supposed to end. Suming to that I usually get many crashes on the ficedula/FF7music thingy with a error like "it's already in use/wait so it get's available again" can't remember from the top of my head now. I then have to close the error, close ff7music and restart it but sometimes it crashes again right after a new battle.

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r19334, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Microsoft Corporation GDI Generic 1.1.0
INFO: No OpenGL 2.0 support detected, shaders won't be available
INFO: No swap_control extension, cannot control framerate
ERROR: ChangeDisplaySettings failed: The operation completed successfully.

INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1280x800, output resolution 1280x800, internal resolution 1280x480
INFO: No NPOT texture support
ERROR: init_indirect failed, scaling and postprocessing will be disabled
INFO: internal resolution clamped to 1280x800
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\ff7input.cfg
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; rawvideo/null 364x353, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 0.066667, frames: 1
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\sqlogo.avi; mpeg4/mp3 640x480, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 247.788000, frames: 3717
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/WMRP/menu/buster_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save00.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save01.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save02.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save03.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save04.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save05.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save06.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save07.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save08.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save09.ff7
ERROR: GL_INVALID_VALUE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\opening.avi; mpeg4/mp3 1280x960, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 119.510167, frames: 1793
(lots more ERROR: GL_INVALID_VALUE)
WM_CLOSE
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD

My OS: Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition

I tried what you said but my FF7 doesn't fill the screen. (My screen is 1366 x 768 and it fills up everything except maybe a 1 inch column on the right side also it doesn't play in full-screen for me because I still have access to my toolbar which is up top). Also the whole game just blanks out (except for the column on the right and toolbar up top) after I hit New Game.

My FF7 directory is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII

Btw, Is there a way to increase the frame rate because it's rather slow for me.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I really appreciate your help.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r19334, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Microsoft Corporation GDI Generic 1.1.0
INFO: No OpenGL 2.0 support detected, shaders won't be available
INFO: No swap_control extension, cannot control framerate
ERROR: ChangeDisplaySettings failed: The operation completed successfully.

INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1280x800, output resolution 1280x800, internal resolution 1280x480
INFO: No NPOT texture support
ERROR: init_indirect failed, scaling and postprocessing will be disabled
INFO: internal resolution clamped to 1280x800
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\ff7input.cfg
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; rawvideo/null 364x353, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 0.066667, frames: 1
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\sqlogo.avi; mpeg4/mp3 640x480, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 247.788000, frames: 3717
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/WMRP/menu/buster_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save00.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save01.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save02.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save03.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save04.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save05.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save06.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save07.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save08.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save09.ff7
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\opening.avi; mpeg4/mp3 1280x960, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 119.510167, frames: 1793
(lots more ERROR: GL_INVALID_VALUE)
WM_CLOSE
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD

My OS: Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition

I tried what you said but my FF7 doesn't fill the screen. (My screen is 1366 x 768 and it fills up everything except maybe a 1 inch column on the right side also it doesn't play in full-screen for me because I still have access to my toolbar which is up top). Also the whole game just blanks out (except for the column on the right and toolbar up top) after I hit New Game.

My FF7 directory is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII

Btw, Is there a way to increase the frame rate because it's rather slow for me.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I really appreciate your help.
Your issue is that your graphics card's drivers don't support OpenGL 2.0. Try upgrading your drivers, and if that doesn't work, then you're going to have to turn off shaders in FF7OpenGL.cfg--the OpenGL Config file, and make sure that you set the in-game resolution to a multiple of 640x480. 1280x960 is a good bet.

@safyr&Nightmarish, try this:
To learn how to get your mp3 soundtrack to loop seamlessly, click here!

safyr

To clarify safyr problem: he's saying that he's having problems with FF7music where the music is delayed some seconds before playing; he says he sometimes has to change scenes so it gets started.

Personally, i have some problems with it too, sometimes it takes some seconds to start the music and this gets really annoying in the end of the battles (with the fanfare) and during the "sleeps" because the music starts when it's supposed to end. Suming to that I usually get many crashes on the ficedula/FF7music thingy with a error like "it's already in use/wait so it get's available again" can't remember from the top of my head now. I then have to close the error, close ff7music and restart it but sometimes it crashes again right after a new battle.
Oh! Thanks for the translate bro my english its to bad  :(
and you Right! the problem its more frequently in the fanfare play..
Edit: Okay titeguy3, I try that now :P thanks :)
« Last Edit: 2010-04-21 23:31:21 by safyr »

albertopsp

• Spanish NoOb (Or so I think) xD
    • View Profile
Titeguy with your permission I want to post this patch on a Spanish forum called Base Avalancha.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Statement retracted.
« Last Edit: 2010-04-26 06:58:53 by titeguy3 »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Perhaps you should also get all the original modders permission before allowing others to post it elsewhere?

shoe

Hello guys, New to the site.  I've just downloaded your patch [2.5.1] 'Fantasy VII Remix Patcher'.

And I've installed it freshly over top a new installation of FF7 PC.  Everything works great but I wanted to get the 'Speed Hack' mod but when I   added that, the game wouldn't even load it just crashes at post start.  I I had to undo all of the 'Speed Hack' mod, to get the game able to load again.   What I am asking is, could you guys tell me what I can do to fix this and allow the 'Speed Hack' mod to collaborate with your patch?

Also I realized your "Aali's OpenGL Driver v0.7.3b" whereas the Speed Hack page came with 'Aali's OpenGL Driver 7.7b'. So I did the obvious and tried to upgrade the OpenGL drivers to that verison.  But It resulted in the same crash.  Which I had to go back and undo to get it working again.
So enough with my details, I hope you guys can help me with this problem.   Also if you inquire any more information, just ask I would gladly supply :P

Thank you,

Specs,
Windows 7 64bit
3.6Ghz Quad Core
4GB DDR2 Ram
8800 GTS 512 MB

The_Birthed_God

People, I have an issue. I'm trying to use WallMarket on my Remix'd game, but when I load up the game, the edits to my kernel file I made don't show up.

MainFrame

Hello guys, New to the site.  I've just downloaded your patch [2.5.1] 'Fantasy VII Remix Patcher'.

And I've installed it freshly over top a new installation of FF7 PC.  Everything works great but I wanted to get the 'Speed Hack' mod but when I   added that, the game wouldn't even load it just crashes at post start.  I I had to undo all of the 'Speed Hack' mod, to get the game able to load again.   What I am asking is, could you guys tell me what I can do to fix this and allow the 'Speed Hack' mod to collaborate with your patch?

Also I realized your "Aali's OpenGL Driver v0.7.3b" whereas the Speed Hack page came with 'Aali's OpenGL Driver 7.7b'. So I did the obvious and tried to upgrade the OpenGL drivers to that verison.  But It resulted in the same crash.  Which I had to go back and undo to get it working again.
So enough with my details, I hope you guys can help me with this problem.   Also if you inquire any more information, just ask I would gladly supply :P

Thank you,

Specs,
Windows 7 64bit
3.6Ghz Quad Core
4GB DDR2 Ram
8800 GTS 512 MB

There is a bug in the 7.7b OpenGL driver.  You need to have all your save game slots used and it will work fine.  Refer to Aali's post for further info.

MainFrame

I am having a problem.  I installed FF7 fresh (WindowsXP, default location), then the 2.5.1 Remix patch, then I populated my save games and installed Aali's 7.7b OpenGL driver.  Everything is working fine until I go on the second mission to blow up the sector 5 reactor or something.  As soon as I am attacked I get an error message that something has gone wrong and the game crashes.  It says it's saving a crash log.  But the crash.dmp file is 64mb, I don't know if you need all that.  Or if this is even where I should be posting this.  It might be a problem with the OpenGL driver.

The last part of my app file looks like this:

Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 342
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
ERROR: unhandled exception

If this is the wrong place to be posting stuff like this then please redirect me, I'm new here.  :P
« Last Edit: 2010-04-24 23:47:47 by MainFrame »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
People, I have an issue. I'm trying to use WallMarket on my Remix'd game, but when I load up the game, the edits to my kernel file I made don't show up.

when you load up kernel.bin again, do the changes show up? moreover, what changes did you make?

I am having a problem.  I installed FF7 fresh (WindowsXP, default location), then the 2.5.1 Remix patch, then I populated my save games and installed Aali's 7.7b OpenGL driver.  Everything is working fine until I go on the second mission to blow up the sector 5 reactor or something.  As soon as I am attacked I get an error message that something has gone wrong and the game crashes.  It says it's saving a crash log.  But the crash.dmp file is 64mb, I don't know if you need all that.  Or if this is even where I should be posting this.  It might be a problem with the OpenGL driver.

The last part of my app file looks like this:

Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 342
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
ERROR: unhandled exception

If this is the wrong place to be posting stuff like this then please redirect me, I'm new here.  :P
does it happen with the stock version of Aali's driver that comes with the patch? If not then problem solved.

MainFrame

does it happen with the stock version of Aali's driver that comes with the patch? If not then problem solved.

I'm about to try.. I bet that fixes it, I just wanted to use the "new" driver.  ::)

EDIT: What do ya know, it works.  Almost as if it was intended to work that way.  :P
« Last Edit: 2010-04-25 00:54:26 by MainFrame »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
the reason its taking so long for me to release v2.6 is because of stuff like that...

shoe

EDIT: Okay after I upgrade the OPENGL to 7.7b everything works fine until I enter any battle scene/random battles
it will crash.  But once I load 'ff7.exe' instead of 'Run FFVII-Remix.bat' the game would run the battle scenes fine, but everytime I encouter a random battle it says ex: 'could not open file tifa.t09' but only happens on ff7.exe  if it was on the .bat  it would crash instead.
Related?

~shoe
« Last Edit: 2010-04-25 05:51:27 by shoe »