Author Topic: Problem with Biturn and Pcreator.. PLEASE HELP  (Read 2079 times)

KIAS

• View Profile
Problem with Biturn and Pcreator.. PLEASE HELP
« on: 2015-04-28 19:55:10 »
Hello Guys! My first Post here.. first i have to say this forum ROCKS!! You guys are awesome  :mrgreen:

Im very new with this whole modding thing but im doing quite well now. But now i have a problem with Biturn and Pcreator programs.

When i open a .3ds file with Biturn it tells me "Badly triangulated because of normal: 3 polygons".. but i can still convert it.
Now to the "Big" problem: When i open this converted file now with PCreator it seems not to load in there and when it does i cant use the option "file>Open Bitmap.." its gray. So please can anyone help me? Im using this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efRPptnctbc

Please excuse my english, im from Germany :) Hope u guys can help me  :-)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Biturn and Pcreator.. PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: 2015-04-29 15:30:02 »
Please excuse my english, im from Germany :) Hope u guys can help me  :-)

Dir sei vergeben.

Why do you need to open a 3ds file with bitrun and in what do you convert it?

In Blender I usually export a model to obj and then import it into wings 3D and export the mesh finally to the 3ds format with it (this solve the no bitmap issue).
You can also try to load the 3ds file directly into Kimera but the texture has to mirrored along the y-axis (because normally you flip the uv-map in pcreator).

P.S. Ich schreib in Englisch, damit's auch die anderen mit verfolgen können. Außerdem muss ich meine Rechtschreibung trainieren.
« Last Edit: 2015-04-30 12:04:09 by Kaldarasha »

KIAS

• View Profile
Re: Problem with Biturn and Pcreator.. PLEASE HELP
« Reply #2 on: 2015-04-29 19:36:14 »
Thank you! That worked for me :D now i have a LOT to do in FF7^^

PS: Haha, cool, dass hier auch deutsche sind ^^ wenn du bock hast, kann man ja mal privat über den ganzen Moddingkram schnacken ;)
« Last Edit: 2015-04-29 19:38:40 by KIAS »