Author Topic: Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^  (Read 38540 times)

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^
« Reply #25 on: 2006-01-05 09:31:37 »
Well can someone lock this thread please?
We seen all the crap on the internet already, this forum as been around for over 6 years!
The Sephiroth sword that you win is an ITEM, like the TISSUE and the 1/32 soldier and some of the other useless items that are in FF7 and it is not equipable!

Man, shows how new you are to FF7 to fall for rubbish like that.

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006-01-05 11:40:42 »
Quote from: smithie

And if you believe all these rumors then you will find that the man in the tunnel has many uses everything from resurrecting aeris to getting a grey chocobo that can travel to a moon map to becomming sephiroth.

I never heard about that gray chocobo 1 that a new hoax on me.
as for zack battle model it WAS MADE for a Patch ......

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006-01-05 12:19:25 »
Quote from: Darkness
There is also supposedly a way to play as Sephiroth and ressurect Aeris. It simply isn't true.

If there really is a way to resurrect Aeris I'm never touching FFVII again  :wink:

I really think people should stop trying to fantasize about playing with certain characters, I mean, it's just not gonna happen. Face it. Did that make you cry? Well...good.

(Sorry, I've been watching to much Firefly recently)

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006-01-05 12:33:32 »
It's wishful thinking that any of these rumors are true.  A small part of me wishes Mkilbride2599 would post some screenshots, and we would all rejoice.  Sadly, I've heard this song many times before and it leaves me skeptical.  With a lack of a Zack battle model also crushes any hope.

Why not just put him in yourself.  Create a new portrait file for Zack, then just replace the portrait and model files for a character you don't care for.  Then just edit the name with Jenova.  I guess I wouldn't suggest replacing Red XIII.  Unless you want Zack walking around on all fours. :D

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #29 on: 2006-01-05 13:31:52 »
Yes, screenshots of something for which there is no model or script data for would be nice. :)

Heh, this forum must really be the worst place imaginable to try and spread rumours like this. :P

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006-01-05 14:56:29 »
Yea, this whole general section seems to have gotton demoted to...

.....way down there somewhere near the 9th plane of hell :evil:.

||
                       ||
                       ||
                       ||
                       ||
                       ||
                       ||
                       V

* Cold *

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #31 on: 2006-01-05 17:15:02 »
Quote from: Emerald Weapon
Quote from: Darkness
There is also supposedly a way to play as Sephiroth and ressurect Aeris. It simply isn't true.

If there really is a way to resurrect Aeris I'm never touching FFVII again  :wink:

I really think people should stop trying to fantasize about playing with certain characters, I mean, it's just not gonna happen. Face it. Did that make you cry? Well...good.

(Sorry, I've been watching to much Firefly recently)

I've watched the movie like 5 times since Christmas... :)

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006-01-06 07:33:36 »
Im only up to 4 times.

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #33 on: 2006-01-06 18:37:36 »
A few hours in he did all this stuff and answered some questions to that sick guy in the slums(who we all know is Zack)

...whatever.
Spread your Bull Crap somewhere else.

As for your Masamune sword question; your answer lies in the Hot Coffee mod of San Andreas...or the Tissues, miniture soldiers or the mirrors of the ancient city in FF7. Or...Save the Queen of FF9.

nl

« Reply #34 on: 2006-01-07 05:42:19 »
Hmm, have to keep an eye on Zack's remains, it seems.   :wink: Though, I'd say it's about 50/50 that Shin-Ra recovered it for its Jenova cells.

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006-01-07 07:31:58 »
oh God... :roll:  *Hits self in head*

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006-01-07 21:22:31 »
Quote from: Mkilbride2599
Yes, in the flashbacks, but you never see him in an actuall battle, therefore he should never have a battle model, as it would be useless. You only see him in the original cloud like version...

So; you disprooved the one about the weapon, I couldn't rememner anyways, but ok.

Explain why you can win Sephys sword?

And he is a playable char, it's a matter of time.

There is also a supposed "revival scene" that is never used in the game.

In fact, alot of stuff was cut from FFVII before it was released.

nijado

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006-01-07 21:40:02 »
i think if this crap keeps up, warnings should be issued.

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006-01-07 22:04:48 »
Why? If they are stupid enough to post it, then they loose all credibilty on the forums, so instead of getting in trouble, they just get ostracized.

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006-01-08 05:05:18 »
Im surprised it's still going on after 7 years.

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006-01-08 05:35:56 »
Quote from: smithie
Im surprised it's still going on after 7 years.

probably because they think that someone will eventually find a way to do it

or maybe at least some extra mod that will make it possible...

Almighty_gir

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006-01-09 10:31:20 »
to add to that, the masamune you win has no actual stats, and is ultimately useless.

on top of which, sephiroth has no physical body, every time you encounter him, he is manifesting his thoughts onto a physical plane.

zack = dead, cloud buried him himself. if you watch the AC movie, youll notice that cloud uses the original buster sword as a tombstone.

gotta love rumours =/

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006-01-09 17:03:14 »
you would think that they would put items like the masamune in rare items list, as a sort of colectable. (nothing implied by that)

But as for the 1/35 soldier carn't you use them in the fight against cmd.grandhorn at the fort?. its said to do a attack simular to cait siths little soldiers limit break. the one where they're all in line and then shoot. Same with the super sweeper. I've never tried any of them but they always sounded plausible to me.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006-01-09 22:01:05 »
..I couldnt read a single psot in its entirety in this whole topic; it makes my head hurt too much.  Therefor, please excuse any repeated information.

There is only one weapon in the game that you can get in your inventroy that you cannot equip to a ahcaracter, and that's the masamune.  Whish is Sephiroth's sword.

The guy in the pipe is NOT Zack.  The guy in the pipe has brown eyes; Zack's are blue.  The guy in the pipe is also said to have a tatoo #2; Zack never GOT a tatoo.

Also, Zack was not killed by Sephiroth; he just got hsi ass handed to him.  He was killed by Shinra troops while on the way to midgar (the place in AC where Cloud had the Buster Sword buried in the ground is where Zack was executed... and i say executed because what else would YOU call shooting someone who's down and defenseless 42 times in the head and chest at point blank range?)

uuugh, too much.. too much!

Sukaeto

• View Profile
    • Sukaeto's web server
« Reply #44 on: 2006-01-10 03:50:55 »
Hey, Mkilbride2599!  I think you're ready to unlock the next secret of FF7.  There's a secret character you can get in your party called "The Butcher."  It's kinda complicated, but it's REALLY worth it!  I've done it once on the psx version and once on the PC version, so I know it works on both.

To get the Butcher:

Make sure you DO NOT sell the original Bronze Bangle that Cloud has equiped at the beginning of the game. Leave it on him until you sell all of the other ones you have, because you MUST have that exact Bronze Bangle

You must have Barret in your party whenever possible.

Also, you CANNOT buy ANY Chocobo Stables.

Fight the Lost Number Directly after meeting Sephiroth in the Shinra Mansion, when he gives you the Destruct Materia. DO NOT get Vincent afterward. Leave the door locked.

Right before you fight Hojo, put the Buster sword and the bronze bangle you saved from the beginning back on Cloud. Fight Hojo with these equipped, and then once you are on disk three, go to the Shinra Mansion (Cloud must still be wearing the bronze bangle and the Buster Sword) and open the coffin Vincent is found in. Instead of Vincent, the Butcher will pop out.

The Butcher hates Chocobos, and will chop them up whenever he sees them. Take him to the Chocobo farm, it's pretty funny!

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #45 on: 2006-01-10 04:45:52 »
What happened to the pi ture you had of them before?

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006-01-11 03:53:08 »
Quote from: EmperorSteele

There is only one weapon in the game that you can get in your inventroy that you cannot equip to a ahcaracter, and that's the masamune.  Whish is Sephiroth's sword.

can this seph sword be thrown?  maybe thats the use, but ive never actually checked and im too lazy to go check now

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006-01-11 09:52:25 »
If I remember correctly it is an item and you can only throw weapons.

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006-01-11 10:53:04 »
Quote from: Sukaeto
Hey, Mkilbride2599!  I think you're ready to unlock the next secret of FF7.  There's a secret character you can get in your party called "The Butcher."  It's kinda complicated, but it's REALLY worth it!  I've done it once on the psx version and once on the PC version, so I know it works on both.

To get the Butcher:

Make sure you DO NOT sell the original Bronze Bangle that Cloud has equiped at the beginning of the game. Leave it on him until you sell all of the other ones you have, because you MUST have that exact Bronze Bangle

You must have Barret in your party whenever possible.

Also, you CANNOT buy ANY Chocobo Stables.

Fight the Lost Number Directly after meeting Sephiroth in the Shinra Mansion, when he gives you the Destruct Materia. DO NOT get Vincent afterward. Leave the door locked.

Right before you fight Hojo, put the Buster sword and the bronze bangle you saved from the beginning back on Cloud. Fight Hojo with these equipped, and then once you are on disk three, go to the Shinra Mansion (Cloud must still be wearing the bronze bangle and the Buster Sword) and open the coffin Vincent is found in. Instead of Vincent, the Butcher will pop out.

The Butcher hates Chocobos, and will chop them up whenever he sees them. Take him to the Chocobo farm, it's pretty funny!

Dude! I once got that very special character by total accident, I must have done everything you said without even knowing it! But now I know what happened, and oh yeah, you forgot one really important part about the Butcher: It's own very special summon: The Knife. You can summon it for free and it literally butchers everything! Way cool!

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #49 on: 2006-01-11 12:11:07 »
Yeah, even Emerald doesn't stand a chance :P. Anyone knows if it works on Ruby too? By the time I got him (The Butcher) Ruby was dead :(.

dziugo