Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4836969 times)

LeonNujain

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #8125 on: 2019-07-01 05:59:47 »
Hello ! I've found this mod just today, and I've already bought Steam FF7 version to play it ! I've played FF7 since its release when I was 7 years old in 1997. I'm also argentinian, so it's my first time playing it in other language than spanish (if you're curious, spanish translation is even worse than english I think). I just started, I'm about to set the bomb in reactor nr 5. If you don't mind, I know I'm late to this thread and the mod development, but I wanted to say three things !:

1st: I'm LOVING IT ! I'm sure it's always good to receive positive feedback ! So I just started and there are already MANY new scenes, battles and things, and it all feels like if it was a "complete squaresoft version". You're awesome Sega Chief !

2nd: Before buying the game to play the mod I really wanted to look more info about the mod, because I really don't like modded games, I always want the original experience. I wanted something concrete I couldn't find, and while a few videos hyped me up, I wanted to make sure the full game was gonna be that awesome and not only that one or two scenes. The Jesse scene and the Zack scene, both of those were the biggest things. I get it, you don't want to spoil the new things, but why not give a number ? Like N scenes updated/added, N weapons added, N command materias added, N battles will now have guests (I'm really hoping there are more battles like the Jesse one against scorpion). That would surely hype a lot of people that are like me, skeptical of mods.

3rd: while I love more the simpler maths in jrpgs and this mod starts off with much more damage, allies and enemies alike, I think this is just it, but something that maaaybe could make it: I've noticed leveling up only affects HP and MP, right ? And until I leave Midgar (I guess this will be until after Kalm flashback) I can't rank up my characters. While I don't love too much the idea of this rank system, why don't you give a very small stat growth per level ? I've tried looking videos about the rank system and all I could get was a gameplay and I saw each new rank gives +5 to all stats right ? Why don't you remove that, leave only the rank-up branch decision and allow a slight growth with each level ? It would make a better "grow" feel while leveling up, and not the static it feels now, while also leaving everything pretty much the same way it is.

Anyways, thank you so much for the awesome time you put into this, I'm a developer and you must have taken a lot of time into this, until now everything feels awesome, and I'll surely love the entire mod !

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #8126 on: 2019-07-01 09:29:44 »
Been trying to learn Goblin Punch from the Boxers at Gongaga. I've sat in fights with these things for way too long and all they do are normal hits. No spells, definitely no Goblin Punch. Manipulate fails 100% of the. I've easily tried 100 times by now.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: 2019-07-01 10:28:18 »
Anyone got any tips for
Spoiler: show
Tyrant
in the Northern Crater?  I just don't have the damage output to kill him.   
I think I messed up my character selection when choosing the routes - I've got Cloud, Aeris and Cait Sith - Cloud can only deal about 900hp damage but that gets halved when Tyrant buffs himself, Aeris has to constantly keep HP/MP/Wall up (and occasional Slow), so damage is left to Cait Sith who deals about 3k dmg with Hydro, but I also use him as my tank so is constantly dying.

I did a demo fight of that guy recently, this might provide some ideas. Earth is a good element to stick with for that one, there's also a review of character stats at the end of the video so you can compare with what your team has: https://youtu.be/C-XmwYRCv2M

Can provide more in-depth advice when I get back from work and checked out his file.

Hello ! I've found this mod just today, and I've already bought Steam FF7 version to play it ! I've played FF7 since its release when I was 7 years old in 1997. I'm also argentinian, so it's my first time playing it in other language than spanish (if you're curious, spanish translation is even worse than english I think). I just started, I'm about to set the bomb in reactor nr 5. If you don't mind, I know I'm late to this thread and the mod development, but I wanted to say three things !:

1st: I'm LOVING IT ! I'm sure it's always good to receive positive feedback ! So I just started and there are already MANY new scenes, battles and things, and it all feels like if it was a "complete squaresoft version". You're awesome Sega Chief !

2nd: Before buying the game to play the mod I really wanted to look more info about the mod, because I really don't like modded games, I always want the original experience. I wanted something concrete I couldn't find, and while a few videos hyped me up, I wanted to make sure the full game was gonna be that awesome and not only that one or two scenes. The Jesse scene and the Zack scene, both of those were the biggest things. I get it, you don't want to spoil the new things, but why not give a number ? Like N scenes updated/added, N weapons added, N command materias added, N battles will now have guests (I'm really hoping there are more battles like the Jesse one against scorpion). That would surely hype a lot of people that are like me, skeptical of mods.

3rd: while I love more the simpler maths in jrpgs and this mod starts off with much more damage, allies and enemies alike, I think this is just it, but something that maaaybe could make it: I've noticed leveling up only affects HP and MP, right ? And until I leave Midgar (I guess this will be until after Kalm flashback) I can't rank up my characters. While I don't love too much the idea of this rank system, why don't you give a very small stat growth per level ? I've tried looking videos about the rank system and all I could get was a gameplay and I saw each new rank gives +5 to all stats right ? Why don't you remove that, leave only the rank-up branch decision and allow a slight growth with each level ? It would make a better "grow" feel while leveling up, and not the static it feels now, while also leaving everything pretty much the same way it is.

Anyways, thank you so much for the awesome time you put into this, I'm a developer and you must have taken a lot of time into this, until now everything feels awesome, and I'll surely love the entire mod !

1st: Cheers, bud; I did hear stories about the Spanish translation.

2nd: I could add a count for stuff like that to the documentation I guess

3rd: For the final update I'm working on I've actually done exactly that; I'm going to drop the +5 flat bonus for all stats given by sources to bring back level-based stat growth.

Been trying to learn Goblin Punch from the Boxers at Gongaga. I've sat in fights with these things for way too long and all they do are normal hits. No spells, definitely no Goblin Punch. Manipulate fails 100% of the. I've easily tried 100 times by now.

Is there something I'm missing here?

I can check him when I get back from work, it should be in his repertoire but maybe it has a specific trigger.

deha0002

• View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: 2019-07-01 13:11:42 »
I know you might already decided/implemented stats on lvl up, but i would suggest against that. Reason being simply; its harder to fine tune the game if every level has significant impact on how you balance monsters/bosses.

By having only Hp and Mp increase with levels ypu can finetune encounters to what you envision them to be, aka hard or easy. And not to put word/thoughts in other peoples mouths/minds but i do think many of us already know the story by heart (apart from the tweaks) and are searching for a "tight balance" and gameing experiance. I want to use most mechanics implemented and not just "grind it out" like i did with the OG FF7.

Its the same reason i want innates, to use most characters and not just the most visually pleasing/best limitbreakes for damage.

Just my two cents.

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #8129 on: 2019-07-01 18:01:26 »
I can check him when I get back from work, it should be in his repertoire but maybe it has a specific trigger.

That would be awesome. Thanks. FWIW, I'm running with the Menu Overhaul and using FF7_mo.exe.  Just in case there's something funky about that exe.

Maziac

• View Profile
« Reply #8130 on: 2019-07-01 20:14:50 »
Thanks for this mod it's awesome! Thought I had an issue with the rank ups but turns out it was just a keybind error lol.

Arrange mode so far has been a blast, I'm trying the randomized rank ups too, hope they don't bite me in the end.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-01 21:04:11 by Maziac »

Dio Holy Diver

• View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: 2019-07-01 20:27:19 »
I did a demo fight of that guy recently, this might provide some ideas. Earth is a good element to stick with for that one, there's also a review of character stats at the end of the video so you can compare with what your team has: https://youtu.be/C-XmwYRCv2M

Can provide more in-depth advice when I get back from work and checked out his file.

So here is my team:

Cloud : https://i.imgur.com/oxh2aZy.png
Aeris:  https://i.imgur.com/1dTKDQH.png
Caith Sith : https://i.imgur.com/NlI5JrE.png

You will know better than I, but the total stats seem similar, just distributed in different places.  I have a save from the beginning of the Crater, so I'm wondering if I should load that and switch the party round a little bit.  What do you think?

Edit: BTW, ignore the Touph Ring on Cait Sith - I switched with Protect Vest but still had trouble!
« Last Edit: 2019-07-01 20:36:29 by Dio Holy Diver »

DXLelouch153

• View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: 2019-07-02 00:33:20 »
Hey SegaChief, is the New Threat version in the Difficulty and Story catalog for 7th Heaven the same 1.5 version as on the first page of this thread?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: 2019-07-02 00:54:26 »
I know you might already decided/implemented stats on lvl up, but i would suggest against that. Reason being simply; its harder to fine tune the game if every level has significant impact on how you balance monsters/bosses.

By having only Hp and Mp increase with levels ypu can finetune encounters to what you envision them to be, aka hard or easy. And not to put word/thoughts in other peoples mouths/minds but i do think many of us already know the story by heart (apart from the tweaks) and are searching for a "tight balance" and gameing experiance. I want to use most mechanics implemented and not just "grind it out" like i did with the OG FF7.

Its the same reason i want innates, to use most characters and not just the most visually pleasing/best limitbreakes for damage.

Just my two cents.

I'll be doing a rebalance based on it, so it should work out. SP is getting scrapped in favour of the upgrades becoming available after set moments in the story so there'll be some added stability from that.

That would be awesome. Thanks. FWIW, I'm running with the Menu Overhaul and using FF7_mo.exe.  Just in case there's something funky about that exe.

I think he needs to be at half HP, then it's a random chance for Goblin Punch to be used. Use Sense to track his HP, or hit him with Demi/Demi2 as he has no resistance to Gravity. Try and avoid putting him down past 1/4 HP however.

Thanks for this mod it's awesome! Thought I had an issue with the rank ups but turns out it was just a keybind error lol.

Arrange mode so far has been a blast, I'm trying the randomized rank ups too, hope they don't bite me in the end.

Yeah the camera/L2 button seems to be the one that causes trouble when bindings act up.

So here is my team:

Cloud : https://i.imgur.com/oxh2aZy.png
Aeris:  https://i.imgur.com/1dTKDQH.png
Caith Sith : https://i.imgur.com/NlI5JrE.png

You will know better than I, but the total stats seem similar, just distributed in different places.  I have a save from the beginning of the Crater, so I'm wondering if I should load that and switch the party round a little bit.  What do you think?

Edit: BTW, ignore the Touph Ring on Cait Sith - I switched with Protect Vest but still had trouble!

I think if you buff up Cait's defence slightly by swapping out that platinum bangle for something then it might get a bit easier. If he has some more linked slots for defensive Materia then that could help pull your team a bit more together in maintaining HP/buffs.

Cloud seems fine for strength, so long as he's got Earth + Elemental in his weapon or something. Those independent Materia can't be linked with Support Materia so depending on what the supports are they may be hampering his stats slightly.

Aeris seems all right as well; do you have Contain? Break is an excellent spell for this.

Thing with the fight is to go in hard from the start, it gets a lot tougher if he's able to finish two attack cycles. Carry a Destruct Materia in case this happens as you'll want to dispel the spell buffs he gets when Overthrow is triggered. Also, Shield should have been in one of the chests on the first screen of the Crater; that can nullify all of Tyrant's physical attacks which'll be useful for your tank (and the rest of the party if using Cover).

Hey SegaChief, is the New Threat version in the Difficulty and Story catalog for 7th Heaven the same 1.5 version as on the first page of this thread?

It was updated recently so it'll be very close to the current files on this thread. Should be fine to use whichever, but it tends to be safest to import the IRO from this thread into 7H and use that one.

Smashgunner

• View Profile
A Bug Report!
« Reply #8134 on: 2019-07-02 03:16:39 »
Hello there! I'm just dropping by to say that I've discovered a small bug in the game. In the city of Kalm, after meteor appeared and I did the Coral reactor event, I discovered the model of Red XIII in the bottom right, just sitting there. It didn't have collision and couldn't be talked to, and Red XIII was in the house with Yuffie as was intended. Below I have included two pictures taken a minute apart from the other. One of Red XIII in his proper position, and another of me standing inside his model outside.

https://i.gyazo.com/e804298c1d3adff799972333bf709018.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b38a5aa11cc09112394810d3dbe1a439.png

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: 2019-07-02 03:21:23 »
I think he needs to be at half HP, then it's a random chance for Goblin Punch to be used. Use Sense to track his HP, or hit him with Demi/Demi2 as he has no resistance to Gravity. Try and avoid putting him down past 1/4 HP however.

Wow. All the time and I just had to get his health down a bit then wait it out. -_-  Thanks man. You're awesome. Is there a program you're using to look at the enemy AI script? Or something you're using to decompile the game to get the script? You can just give me a program name or something to google.

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: 2019-07-02 04:07:48 »
Wow. All the time and I just had to get his health down a bit then wait it out. -_-  Thanks man. You're awesome. Is there a program you're using to look at the enemy AI script? Or something you're using to decompile the game to get the script? You can just give me a program name or something to google.

This is probably what you're looking for http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8481.0

Batcow

• View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: 2019-07-02 13:04:25 »
Hey, I installed this mod through 7th Heaven and I'm liking it a lot, but I just realised 7th Heaven installed version 1.4 and 1.5 is the newest... I've just finished Midgar and I'm on the way to Kalm. Would it be safe for me to upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5 at this point in the game? Having a quick glance at the changelog, there seems to be a lot of balancing improvements, so I'd like to upgrade if possible.

LeonNujain

• View Profile
« Reply #8138 on: 2019-07-02 17:50:54 »
Okay, funny thing ! I don't quite like the new stats and materia equip effects, so wanted to take it back to the original. I just pasted the original kernel.bin to the modded folder. I went down from the train at the start of the game, dunno why Cloud had 0 Spirit and Luck, Vitality 46, the rest seemed normal, then I went into the shinra guards and... Battle was in a World Field with other enemies and well... Cloud died xD

I see it's not that hard to change the stats and materia effects, but I'll have to rewrite all the tables for the stats curves, right ? That's gonna be tedious... May I break something if I do ? I'll use your Materia Keeper tool and WallMarket too (I'll probably mess up a bit with materia's IDs for effect change, because I think you also changed those, right ?)

Loveless

• View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: 2019-07-02 18:05:35 »
Hello Sega Chief, hello all.

So, this is my first post in here, and I first wanted to say that FF7 is my all time favorite game, at least it was up until I tried your mod. Now your mod is my all time favorite game. This is simply amazing, and I wanted to congratulate and thank you for that!

Yet, I think I've got an issue at the end of the game:
I'm nearly done with everything (killed everything, done almost everything). Yet, I'm kinda stuck in what appears to be a bug at the very end of the game. So here is what happens: I play Arrange mode on NT1.5. Everything was perfect, bar a few exceptions (notably encouter errors in the dark cave for some reason, and I can't seem to get the Tifa 4th limit break sidequest to boot - if you wish to, I can give you more details about that).

Yet, I defeat the last battle and get to Mr. Smile, but it doesn't seem to work properly: Mr. Smile just tells me his usual stuff: (even though I'm rank 8 on all characters - Aerith alive and the last weird "???" spot at the end still being that, dunno if relevant -) he tells me to fight further and to come back to him later, and not that I beat the game (what he is supposed to tell me if I understand correctly). And then I'm stuck. Either I choose the first option and he tells me to fight further, and then brings me to the Nibel reactor with only Cloud (!!), either I try to quit (last option), and I'm stuck forever on his screen.

Did I do something wrong? I did some research and couldn't find anything conclusive (except what is supposed to happen normally on some video). That's why I think I need your help :)

Obviously, I can give a lot more details if you wish.

CU! :)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: 2019-07-02 18:13:44 »
Hello there! I'm just dropping by to say that I've discovered a small bug in the game. In the city of Kalm, after meteor appeared and I did the Coral reactor event, I discovered the model of Red XIII in the bottom right, just sitting there. It didn't have collision and couldn't be talked to, and Red XIII was in the house with Yuffie as was intended. Below I have included two pictures taken a minute apart from the other. One of Red XIII in his proper position, and another of me standing inside his model outside.

https://i.gyazo.com/e804298c1d3adff799972333bf709018.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b38a5aa11cc09112394810d3dbe1a439.png

Not seen that one before but it's probably been there since the scripts there were first altered. Well spotted.

Hey, I installed this mod through 7th Heaven and I'm liking it a lot, but I just realised 7th Heaven installed version 1.4 and 1.5 is the newest... I've just finished Midgar and I'm on the way to Kalm. Would it be safe for me to upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5 at this point in the game? Having a quick glance at the changelog, there seems to be a lot of balancing improvements, so I'd like to upgrade if possible.

I think you should be OK to upgrade that early on. If you encounter any trouble though then let me know.

Okay, funny thing ! I don't quite like the new stats and materia equip effects, so wanted to take it back to the original. I just pasted the original kernel.bin to the modded folder. I went down from the train at the start of the game, dunno why Cloud had 0 Spirit and Luck, Vitality 46, the rest seemed normal, then I went into the shinra guards and... Battle was in a World Field with other enemies and well... Cloud died xD

I see it's not that hard to change the stats and materia effects, but I'll have to rewrite all the tables for the stats curves, right ? That's gonna be tedious... May I break something if I do ? I'll use your Materia Keeper tool and WallMarket too (I'll probably mess up a bit with materia's IDs for effect change, because I think you also changed those, right ?)

The materia equip effects are in the executable rather than the kernel. A default exe can be used with NT without any issues; you'll lose a couple of conveniences like a 65,000 HP sense limit or cure magic ignoring MBarrier.

If you change the kernel without synching the scene.bin, then the lookup tables for encounters will be misaligned and the wrong ones get loaded in. If you put in a default kernel, open NT's scene.bin with the proud clod tool (prc) and just hit file/save (or create in older builds). A prompt to check kernel will appear, select yes and hit yes again when it prompts to auto-fix the lookup table.

One thing to watch out for, the steam version uses a scene and kernel from the lang-en folder rather than the data/battle and kernel folders so it might synch the wrong kernel. Copy over the data/kernel files into lang-en/kernel if you're not sure which kernel it synched.

Hello Sega Chief, hello all.

So, this is my first post in here, and I first wanted to say that FF7 is my all time favorite game, at least it was up until I tried your mod. Now your mod is my all time favorite game. This is simply amazing, and I wanted to congratulate and thank you for that!

Yet, I think I've got an issue at the end of the game:
I'm nearly done with everything (killed everything, done almost everything). Yet, I'm kinda stuck in what appears to be a bug at the very end of the game. So here is what happens: I play Arrange mode on NT1.5. Everything was perfect, bar a few exceptions (notably encouter errors in the dark cave for some reason, and I can't seem to get the Tifa 4th limit break sidequest to boot - if you wish to, I can give you more details about that).

Yet, I defeat the last battle and get to Mr. Smile, but it doesn't seem to work properly: Mr. Smile just tells me his usual stuff: (even though I'm rank 8 on all characters - Aerith alive and the last weird "???" spot at the end still being that, dunno if relevant -) he tells me to fight further and to come back to him later, and not that I beat the game (what he is supposed to tell me if I understand correctly). And then I'm stuck. Either I choose the first option and he tells me to fight further, and then brings me to the Nibel reactor with only Cloud (!!), either I try to quit (last option), and I'm stuck forever on his screen.

Did I do something wrong? I did some research and couldn't find anything conclusive (except what is supposed to happen normally on some video). That's why I think I need your help :)

Obviously, I can give a lot more details if you wish.

CU! :)

I think in the latest update I fixed the ending behaviour; check the 1st page of this thread for an installer (or IRO if you're using 7th heaven) and use that instead. It should play the ending correctly.

Some info on the bug; there was a routine that checked whether any rank ups had been used. But the variables handing it were changed to make it easier to maintain and this check began to return true even if rank ups had been used. I removed the check and script altogether to get rid of it.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-02 18:17:05 by Sega Chief »

Loveless

• View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: 2019-07-02 19:51:12 »
I think in the latest update I fixed the ending behaviour; check the 1st page of this thread for an installer (or IRO if you're using 7th heaven) and use that instead. It should play the ending correctly.

Some info on the bug; there was a routine that checked whether any rank ups had been used. But the variables handing it were changed to make it easier to maintain and this check began to return true even if rank ups had been used. I removed the check and script altogether to get rid of it.
I see. I just tried and it indeed worked! I got to see the ending screen :)

Thank you very much!

Ryudude86

• View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: 2019-07-02 21:52:10 »
I'm not sure if this has been asked but I saved over my only file while completing through the end of the game.   Can't quite figure out how to continue without just fighting the bosses again.  Am i missing something or did i mess up.

Edit:  Used a save editor to change my location in the game.  This reply can be deleted. 
« Last Edit: 2019-07-02 23:45:55 by Ryudude86 »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: 2019-07-03 00:05:42 »
I see. I just tried and it indeed worked! I got to see the ending screen :)

Thank you very much!

That's good to hear, sorry for the trouble.

I'm not sure if this has been asked but I saved over my only file while completing through the end of the game.   Can't quite figure out how to continue without just fighting the bosses again.  Am i missing something or did i mess up.

Edit:  Used a save editor to change my location in the game.  This reply can be deleted. 

Ah, no worries.

Batcow

• View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: 2019-07-03 07:07:50 »
I think you should be OK to upgrade that early on. If you encounter any trouble though then let me know.

Seems to have transitioned smoothly so far. :)
I'm already appreciating the materia stat rebalances a lot.

Dio Holy Diver

• View Profile
« Reply #8145 on: 2019-07-03 07:45:57 »
I think if you buff up Cait's defence slightly by swapping out that platinum bangle for something then it might get a bit easier. If he has some more linked slots for defensive Materia then that could help pull your team a bit more together in maintaining HP/buffs.

Cloud seems fine for strength, so long as he's got Earth + Elemental in his weapon or something. Those independent Materia can't be linked with Support Materia so depending on what the supports are they may be hampering his stats slightly.

Aeris seems all right as well; do you have Contain? Break is an excellent spell for this.

Thing with the fight is to go in hard from the start, it gets a lot tougher if he's able to finish two attack cycles. Carry a Destruct Materia in case this happens as you'll want to dispel the spell buffs he gets when Overthrow is triggered. Also, Shield should have been in one of the chests on the first screen of the Crater; that can nullify all of Tyrant's physical attacks which'll be useful for your tank (and the rest of the party if using Cover).

This was a lot of help, thank you!  Used all of your suggestions and killed it first time.  I basically spammed Break / Quake 3 with Aeris and Cait Sith and had Cloud attack with Elemental + Earth.  He did manage to do two buff cycles so it was starting to get a little difficult, and I ended up having to use a Mega-Elixer.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8146 on: 2019-07-03 08:00:39 »
Seems to have transitioned smoothly so far. :)
I'm already appreciating the materia stat rebalances a lot.

They can creep up on you if not careful, especially the vit penalty.

This was a lot of help, thank you!  Used all of your suggestions and killed it first time.  I basically spammed Break / Quake 3 with Aeris and Cait Sith and had Cloud attack with Elemental + Earth.  He did manage to do two buff cycles so it was starting to get a little difficult, and I ended up having to use a Mega-Elixer.

That's good to hear, if you want to discuss strategy for any boss then let me know.

Frost_Bytes

• View Profile
« Reply #8147 on: 2019-07-03 08:32:19 »
Is this mod supposed to be giving random encounters from all over the game? in the first area I'm getting encounters from late game. enemies dealing 8-14k damage. Literally impossible to defeat them this early lol

Batcow

• View Profile
« Reply #8148 on: 2019-07-03 10:26:56 »
Is this mod supposed to be giving random encounters from all over the game? in the first area I'm getting encounters from late game. enemies dealing 8-14k damage. Literally impossible to defeat them this early lol

It sounds like something went wrong with kernel.bin, I think the advice is to make sure your game files are outside of protected folders like program files and do the install again.

I might be having some problems of my own too. I got up to Mr Smile and noticed source points only give +1 each. Is this an indication that my .exe wasn't properly patched? Potions seem to be healing 300 HP in and out of combat, which should be a sign my .exe is fine, right?

Smashgunner

• View Profile
Another bug report!
« Reply #8149 on: 2019-07-03 10:59:59 »
Hello once again! I've dropped by again for two different bug reports this time! The first that I have to mention is the room below:

https://i.gyazo.com/fb3b70a2c482f460a0aaf88686c65d34.png

For whatever reason, in this room and only this room, Clouds model does not walk. It simply slides around. I have no clue why but I thought I would let you know. Second, in regards to the "Cave of Gi" If you return for a second time and go to the very end, it will trigger a cutscene from part 1 and crash the game. I have to assume this is because of event flags.