Author Topic: The Avengers *possible Spoilers*  (Read 5202 times)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
The Avengers *possible Spoilers*
« on: 2012-05-04 13:19:37 »
Did anyone check out it's release last night?! It was amazing

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: The Avengers *possible Spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: 2012-05-04 15:42:33 »
last night? i watched it 6-7 days ago (uk) watched it in 3d (3d in this film is kinda crap) but yeah the film was awesome

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-05-04 15:45:35 »
It was just released last night, So it was my first chance :p (states side of course) Didn't see 3D, i find it stupid and gimmicky.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-05-04 16:35:51 »
Yeah the 3d conversion on this film sucked bad and when i open my 3d glasses i actually preferred the 2d instead so watched without it, man Hulk was awesome lol this film is mostly comedy actually not just too focused on bad-ass action, Iron man and hulk just crack me up :D

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-05-04 20:04:39 »
I had advanced screening tickets and saw it last week. Very very good movie. My second favorite so far next to The Dark Knight.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #5 on: 2012-05-05 03:02:18 »
(3d in this film is kinda crap)

Don't know if you agree but I haven't watched anything 3d related to excite me since Final Destination 4 which was my first 3d. Even Avatar didn't impress me for it's 3d quality level, don't want to talk about Tron2 which did have a warning in the beginning of the movie about not so many 3d scenes, total waste of money. Haven't watched movies in 3d since then, not to say that image quality gets a little darker... i would prefer to watch on a digital movie theater. i believe digital movie theaters is the future for this kind of entertainment except for the ones that prefer to watch something more retro or more artistic... old movie projectors/techniques  cannot be compared :P

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-05-05 19:32:31 »
Was it really amazing? I haven't seen a superhero movie in a while, aside from Batman and the Watchmen. I feel like many of the superhero movies are actually sub-par, but many people who read the comics go and support them regardless of how good they are.

I love Joss Whedon, so I believe this movie could be amazing. But I'm leery of watching it because I didn't like quite a few other comic movies that people have raved about. I thought the first Iron Man was good (not great). I thought Captain America looked bad so I didn't bother. I didn't like the second Iron Man.

Based on the above, should I see this?

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-05-05 20:24:42 »
Opine i reconmend you watch it, it would be the best superhero movie you watched by far and also i was like you i didn't really like superhero movies especially Batman and films like that i find it boring but when my mate had an extra ticket to watch this film i was still like "meh" so watched it and thought to myself, freaking amazing! Glad that i watched this :D
Oh and also don't judge Iro man from the previous films in this one he is like one of the main highlights, he kicks ass and well funny
« Last Edit: 2012-05-05 20:26:42 by e1sunz »

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-05-06 00:30:55 »
Thanks e1sunz. Calling it the "best superhero movie by far" that I can watch certainly makes me want to check it out.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-05-09 06:54:41 »
I just say it today - I don't read comics or anything like that but this is, by far, my favorite superhero movie ever.

I'd say I enjoyed it a lot more then I did The Dark Knight.

KaidenJames

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-05-09 06:57:58 »
I'd say I enjoyed it a lot more then I did The Dark Knight.

This is my second favorite superhero movie next to The Dark Knight. I don't think i'll ever get over Heath Ledgers performance in that movie. Absolutely phenomenal! He is missed for sure!

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-05-09 16:33:42 »
Can't wait for Batman The Dark Knight Rises :D got high expectations for it

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012-05-10 05:43:25 »
I just hope the movie itself is way better then the CG they showed in the trailer :D

And hathaway is going to have to do some serious oscar-grade acting to convince me she's catwoman

KaidenJames

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012-05-10 07:18:38 »
And hathaway is going to have to do some serious oscar-grade acting to convince me she's catwoman

So totally agree.