Poll

Which character would you like to have as a playable character the most?

Heidegger
5 (6.8%)
Tseng
22 (29.7%)
Turk Vincent
25 (33.8%)
Scarlet
13 (17.6%)
President Shinra
9 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Play as the Shinra Project.  (Read 57507 times)

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Final Fantasy VII Play as the Shinra Project.
« on: 2015-07-03 15:17:08 »
I have started a project that aims at making the characters of the Shinra the main characters. If anyone has a complete Rufus version with all his files i would very much want that model. It's hard to get his extra .P-files on his character.

I have already made one unique character playable. He/she may not be new in the field but is new in battle!

Yes, i converted a field model into a battle model! And it wasn't the blocky field models but the better ones.

I would really appreciate it if i could get some Shinra characters that looks exactly like the enemies you face. Without lost files. I managed to make one with all his or hers files.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy VII Play as the Shinra Project.
« Reply #1 on: 2015-07-03 20:49:03 »
I am very happy to tell you all that the battle model is just perfect without bad animation and it's beautifully implemented into the game! It looks way better when in battle than in the field!

I am now making changes to my field model because there were some problems with it in the game. And i also had a problem with modifying younger versions of characters, as their young counterparts weren't changed.

I just need to finish all models of the character and then create a new Avatar for him/her. After that i will release the character here :).

I am also going to replace the enemies with old heroes so there won't be two versions of the same character running around.
« Last Edit: 2015-07-03 20:53:03 by mr_nygren »

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-07-05 18:29:38 »
I have some pictures to show you of my "soon to be released" character. The field model is 100% done as for replacing Aeriths normal model, and her dress model at Don Corneo's Mansion is also 100% complete. Aerith five and ten years old are left to replace after i am done with my battle model - which i had done but wanted to remake a little because i created a new better ass for the field model that i wanted to give the battle model also.

I have replaced Aerith with: SCARLET of the Shinra - KYAHAHA!

I thought at first that i would replace Tifa with Scarlet and vice versa so that she could beat Tifa in the buttercupslap-fight in Junon.. But she seemed more fit to replace Aerith as a character and i think Rufus will be sad when she dies if i manage to replace Cloud with him later!

Pictures of my work  for the field model replacing Aerith in the field:

Earliest 2007 version (never released because Kimera83 stoped working):

Aerith converted into Scarlet of the Shinra first version (never released but made 2007, using Kimera 83).

Aerith Gainsborough original Battle model. I wanted to change Aerith into Scarlet of the Shinra, and this is what Scarlet's original field model looked like that i wanted to recreate for Aerith:

Scarlet original Model for her unplayable character in the GAME, i wanted to make Aerith look like this. Unfortunately Aerith didnt have the same bone-structure so it was impossible to get it exactly like this using Kimera. I had to do the best i could without as many bones to the skeleton (green lines).

Aerith converted into Scarlet of the Shinra second version (made 2015 the bygone week, had the wrong placements of bodyparts and didn't work as intended because of the bodyparts not FOLLOWING the skeleton, the green lines, i had to rework it).

Aerith converted into Scarlet of the Shinra third version (made 2015 the bygone week, had the wrong placements of bodyparts and didn't work as intended because of the bodyparts not FOLLOWING the skeleton, the green lines, i had to rework it. Also, the ass had strings attached to it in the wrong way and that made the model look ugly when in it's correct stance.. I had to remake that bodypart!).

In the third version of the model she was also too high up from the ground and it did cause graphical errors..

Messed up fourth version:

Fourth version: I did try to lower the third model to the ground before realizing i had to start all over to get it just right.. This version was never tried in GAME.

FINAL VERSION:

The fifth and final version f Scarlet in the field. I did remake her ass-part to make it look alot better. And this time i did make the model FOLLOW the skeleton (green lines). It is complete now, but i am still to finish her other models. Almost done with the battle model, and i am done with dress-Scarlet. After the battle model is finished i need to replace five year old Aerith and ten year old Aerith with Scarlet. And then ultimately create the Scarlet Avatar!

Aerith DRESS (at Don Corneo's Mansion) replaced with Scarlet:

Second and final version:

Scarlet at Don Corneo's Mansion, replacing Aerith.

What's done:

1. Aerith Normal Field model coverted into Scarlet normal Field model.

2. Aerith Dress at Don Corneo's Mansion converted into Scarlet in Dress at Don Corneo's mansion.

What's almost done:

1. Aerith battle model replaced with Scarlet as a Battle model, i was done but decided i wanted the new ass for the battle-model as well.

What's left to do after that:

1. Converting Aerith five and ten years old into Scarlet five and ten years old.

2. Coverting Aerith with flowers into Scarlet with Flowers.

3. MAKING an avatar for Scarlet, as you don't want her to have Aerith's picture.

Good day!!
« Last Edit: 2015-07-05 19:24:21 by mr_nygren »

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-07-06 17:50:51 »
I have finished the following today:

Scarlet 10 years old, Scarlet 5 years old, Scarlet with flowers & Ifalna with blonde hair.

Remaining:

The battle model needs to be completed (soon done) and then we have the Avatar.
« Last Edit: 2015-07-06 17:55:12 by mr_nygren »

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015-07-06 18:24:32 »
Pictures of todays work:

Scarlet five years old:

Scarlet ten years old:

Aeriths mom Ifalna is now Scarlets mom in the story so i changed her hair into blonde:

Scarlet with flowers:

Remaining:

1. The soon to be completed battle model of Scarlet.

2. Scarlet's Avatar.

Anyone know of a guide to create your own avatar?

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015-07-06 20:40:40 »
Scarlet FF7 Avatar done. :)

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015-07-06 21:26:03 »
Pictures of my first version of Scarlet in battle (haven't replaced the ass-part yet)! Final Fantasy VII PC

I could release the character now if anyone would want that, and then release the updated battle-model later. ;)

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2015-07-06 21:32:36 »
hey

why is the new party member still called aeries for

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2015-07-06 21:35:54 »
Because i loaded save games and Aeris/Aerith is the default name. You have to change the name when you meet her. If you load a save game for testing purpose then it will be Aeris/Aerith.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2015-07-06 21:39:43 »
hey

when is this party member going to be ready for download

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2015-07-06 21:44:36 »
It can be now. Any tips on an upload site?

The battle model is not finished because i want to replace a part of it and correct some stuff. But the first version is fully working and i can upload it.

All the field models and avatars are also finished and ready for upload.

I don't know how to make an installer. You have to use unlgp.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2015-07-06 21:50:20 »
hey Mr_nygren

you can ask Sega chief to help you to make you a installer

he is great at that

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #12 on: 2015-07-06 22:53:23 »
Have you included the evil Aerith of Shinra?

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2015-07-06 22:59:33 »
Not yet i'm afraid :/. But i will replace evil Scarlet.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2015-07-07 10:49:14 »

In the morning i have replaced evil Scarlet with Aerith to secure that there won't be two Scarlets in the game!

Scarlet as a villain replaced by Aerith :).

Pictures of Aerith as Scarlet:

There you have the "Evil Aerith of the Shinra". :)

Remaining to be done:

Scarlet's battle model needs to be completed in a perfected state.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2015-07-07 12:01:37 »
Is there anyone who knows if it is possible to change the names of npc-characters?

Otherwise Aerith-Scarlet will still be named Scarlet.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2015-07-07 13:06:43 »
Iv'e gotten into some trouble with the textures following the adding of Aerith as replacement for Scarlet. It seems the textures for Aerith as Scarlet overwrote the textures for Scarlet as Aerith.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2015-07-07 13:15:46 »
I don't think you can replace a character with the same character. The textures get messed up?

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2015-07-07 13:46:30 »
Here's the problem:

Textures:

Scarlet 5 years old (new):
azce.tex
azda.tex

Scarlet 10 years old new:
azce.TEX
azda.TEX

They share textures.

Scarlet dress:
amde.tex
amdf.tex

Scarlet Normal:
amdd.tex
amde.tex
amdf.tex

They too share some textures.

The thing is that when i replace Scarlet with Aerith i need to rename the textures into amc-tex etc. And that results in the textures for Scarlet getting messed up.

I tried to change the texture-names into auha etc (Aeriths textures) but it didn't work.

The weird thing is that it did work to get Scarlets textures for Scarlet with flowers by using the names of Aerith with flowers.

Scarlet with flowers have textures:
CAID.tex
CAIE.tex
CAIF.tex.

And that was Aeriths original names.

But it didn't work the same with Scarlet's normal field model when i tried using the names auha, auhb and auhc.tex.

Anyone knows what the problem is?

« Last Edit: 2015-07-07 13:50:53 by mr_nygren »

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2015-07-07 14:10:18 »
I think iv'e got it. I need to change the texture-names of Scarlet dress and Scarlet normal into rvac, rvad and rvae.tex.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2015-07-07 14:17:58 »
Its very weird.. I found an Aerith model for the field with textures rvac, rvad and rvae.tex. They are for the AUFF.hcr, the same hcr Scarlet normal uses.

But when loading Scarlet in Kimera it says "can't find amcd" etc.. Anyone know how to make it read rva-textures instead?

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2015-07-07 14:31:02 »
I have decided there will be two Scarlets because i can't get her textures to work otherwise.

If anyone have an idea where to get the tutorial for .tex-files i would be very happy.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2015-07-07 14:58:55 »
Aerith is going to replace Scarlet as a villain, but her textures will be wrongly placed if i don't get any help on the matter.

I don't know how to make her textures work without overwriting Scarlets.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2015-07-07 15:26:13 »
I think i did mess up somewhere.

Aerith has been replaced by Scarlet for all her models. But i did not replace the original Scarlet with the original Aerith. Rather, i replaced Scarlet with Aerith with flowers.

I don't know, maybe i should of had replaced her with the original Aerith model instead?

As i already have the texture files for Aerith w Flowers used by Scarlet w flowers.

I don't know, it's not important for my goal anyway to replace the original Scarlet. It's weird though that i can't use Aeriths texture-files for Scarlet when she has replaced Aeriths model.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2015-07-07 15:36:23 »
Scarlet with Dress, replaces Aerith with dress:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rq9lzvuxcpeuc0x/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%20DRESS%20model%20-%20with%20animation%20file%20folder%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Scarlet with Flowers, replacing Aerith with flowers:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5issaqsysag0iqq/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%20with%20Flowers%20model%2C%20animation%20files%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Scarlet five years old, replacing Aerith five years old:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3swmjfo7ambspf/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%205%20years%20old%20model%2C%20with%20animation%20folder%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Scarlet ten years old, replacing Aerith ten years old:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/16cmlduhgje2da5/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%20ten%20years%20old%20model%2C%20animations%20folder%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Ifalna with blonde hair, resembling connection to Scarlet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrpuceigbv5w045/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%27s%20MOM%20model%2C%20Ifalna%20with%20blonde%20hair%20-%20animations%20folder%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Scarlet finished field model, replacing Aeriths normal field model:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwj565r1q5w8wrh/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%20finished%20field%20model%2C%20animations%20folder%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Scarlet AVATAR replacing Aerith's avatar:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mgwqitsf0penq0/earith_00.png?dl=0

Evil Aerith - Scarlet npc model replaced with Aerith flower model (warning, shares texture-files with Scarlet in dress and Scarlet normal field model - will mess upp their facial textures if used). Don't know how to fix this problem- don't replace the textures and Aeriths face will be messed up but otherwise the model will work. It's better to have Scarlet's textures work than Aeriths:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8qfvr82igkifb4/FF7%20PC%20NPC%20Scarlet%20converted%20into%20Aerith%2C%20evil%20Aerith%20-%20animation%20folder%20inside%21.rar?dl=0

Scarlet battle-model v.1 first version, replacing Aeriths battle model:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9hbkloww8ar14r/FF7%20PC%20Scarlet%20Battle%20Model%20files%20with%20animation%20folder%20inside.rar?dl=0

Use UNLGP to unrar your FF7 lgp-files, add the new content into the new folder (make sure to not add folders and only the files) and create your new lgp-file and name it char for field models, battle for battle models and menu for avatars.

Feel free to make the model better and do whatever you want with it. I would be happy though if you tried to have the original look if going to change it, and don't forget crediting me :P.

If someone can fix the texture-problem i would very much want to know what was wrong. As it is now NPC Aerith shares textures with dress-Scarlet and Field-scarlet - and you can't have them all at the same time without the other side losing their faces..

« Last Edit: 2015-07-07 16:44:41 by mr_nygren »