Author Topic: Good ff7 movie reader that gives out the frame info  (Read 2929 times)

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
I need to find the frame info for the ff7 movies.

I usually use VirtualDubMod for these things but it doesn't read TM20 codec files as its not a directshow codec and even though I've found a way to make WMP play frame by frame, it doesn't display frame numbers which makes it kind of useless.

Doing it by time elapsed x 15 frames/second is a bit too imprecise it since some timing has to be precise.

I've done a quick search on the forums but all of the threads only speak about decoders such as ffdshow and not players who could handle the movie along with the frame info.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Re: Good ff7 movie reader that gives out the frame info
« Reply #1 on: 2009-02-25 21:29:03 »
Any player designed to edit subtitles. SubEdit for example (use the UK flag to change the default language). Doesn't work in Windows7, for Vista download and install the WMP patch.

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
Re: Good ff7 movie reader that gives out the frame info
« Reply #2 on: 2009-02-26 03:23:05 »
Ah great.

None of the programs I had tried from AfterDawn had worked using the Windows Codec (I do use vista so maybe that's why).

Thanks.  Again.