Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII enemy attacks complete list.  (Read 4400 times)

gamefac

• View Profile
Final Fantasy VII enemy attacks complete list.
« on: 2009-07-15 20:16:14 »
That's right. you saw it here first, a complete list of hex code from 01-FF enemy spells + limit breaks & animation description. Thanks to this community i was movitated to make a list. Now before I share to you all, may ask where I can upload an excel file to the net?

edit: Here is a screen shot of emerald weapon using cosmos memory (Red's limit break)

« Last Edit: 2009-07-15 22:12:45 by gamefac »

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy VII enemy attacks complete list.
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-15 20:26:28 »
1 vote for mediafire

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-15 21:21:14 »
Apart from the descriptions, it's been done. If you used this I DO hope that credit is given where it's due. ;) ....Even if you don't, oh well.

Remember that there are five categories of animations: Player Magics, E.Skills, Enemy Attacks, Limits, and Summons. Absolute animation values range from 0 (not just 1) to somewhere around 330.

Mediafire seems to be most compatible with people.

gamefac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-15 21:58:28 »
Apart from the descriptions, it's been done. If you used this I DO hope that credit is given where it's due. ;) ....Even if you don't, oh well.

Remember that there are five categories of animations: Player Magics, E.Skills, Enemy Attacks, Limits, and Summons. Absolute animation values range from 0 (not just 1) to somewhere around 330.

Mediafire seems to be most compatible with people.

#1 @NFITC1, It's really nice that someone has made it before me. If I had known there was a work been done, I wouldn't have start mine from scratch.. What should I do?

#2 From my experience: I've spent two days working on this, testing each animation from hex 01 - FF.

#3 @NFITC1, now this is the first time i lay eyes on the work "been done" by someone else. now I'm confused. how is it that the hex number can go above the 000digit. Now I've used Proud Clod to input Animation ID, and it lets me type only in the 00 digit.

« Last Edit: 2009-07-15 23:41:18 by gamefac »

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #4 on: 2009-07-16 02:06:28 »
#1. Don't DO anything if you didn't even know it existed in the first place and didn't use it. It's cool. I just had names of things and it wasn't very well organized.

#2. 00 is valid, FF is likely NOT valid.

#3. If you read that post thoroughly you'll know what I mean. What's stored in the attack data is a relative index.