Author Topic: [FF7] Original and Outdated Tutorial - Bootleg Configurator  (Read 1834520 times)

shOcKmAnz

• View Profile
Re: [Tutorial] Bootleg Configurator and FF7 Mod Installation
« Reply #2750 on: 2014-05-23 08:33:18 »
PRP model overhaul = Avalanche GUI v2.0.8.exe ( i use in  Bootleg040 )

If i don't use PRP model overhaul.

I Can see it ?

sorry , , I only speak very little English
« Last Edit: 2014-05-23 08:39:11 by shockmanz »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: 2014-05-23 09:04:10 »
The Phoenix Resurrection Project (PRP)  is the model overhaul. The Avalanche GUI v2.0.8 is for the menu.
If you don't use PRP you won't have the updated Character models. The black materia is only seen once so it's not that important.

shOcKmAnz

• View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: 2014-05-23 09:38:49 »
arr , , thank you , , i ask you Avalanche High Res.exe  = ?

i think if i don't use The Phoenix Resurrection Project and Avalanche GUI v2.0.8 , , i can see it

sorry , , I only speak very little English
« Last Edit: 2014-05-23 09:40:30 by shockmanz »

Gilgamesh

• View Profile
Re: [FF7] Original and Outdated Tutorial - Bootleg Configurator
« Reply #2753 on: 2015-07-17 10:31:19 »
i need help pls, after i install all content it feels like i have a trojaner/virus on my pc. when i play diablo3 i have grafik bugs there and with java as well. with bluescreen crash. i want to deinstall all of your content too clean my pc from everything. pls pls pls help me...

Ziax

• View Profile
Re: [FF7] Original and Outdated Tutorial - Bootleg Configurator
« Reply #2754 on: 2015-07-20 06:04:28 »
It's probably been answered. However, I just started thinking about whether or not there were and mods available for FFVII. Stumbling around the web finding this wonderful place. I got it all downloaded and it started up nice and easy. Though, there is a black section on the bottom of the screen where my heal/battle menu/limit gauge yada yada is. It is also condensed, it's not that big a deal I'm sure there is some setting I need to tweak on, hoping you guys can help me out. However, the biggest issue is (I believe it's the sweeper model option?) but at the start of the game, when you enter the area in reactor 1, where the first save is I'll enter a battle and then I receive an error and being asked to send a report with app. or something or other then the game crashes.