Author Topic: FF13 gives your ps3 aids!!  (Read 30270 times)

idl12

• View Profile
FF13 gives your ps3 aids!!
« on: 2010-06-22 21:28:55 »
http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/109/1094995p1.html  I'm impressed with the mature,business-like manner in which Sony and Square are handling all this! /sarcasm

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: FF13 gives your ps3 aids!!
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-22 21:41:31 »
Yeah i know man. Happened to me.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-22 23:28:19 »
Red ring of death anyone? jeez, if I was both companies I would've basically done some tests to see if it is the system or game disk doing it. Depending on that tell the other company to pay out.

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-22 23:39:08 »
Yeah, but it seems, they both went for the easy way out, blame the other guy, you know, for two companies so acquainted with lawsuits I would've expected something a bit more professional there.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-22 23:43:44 »
I played ff13 once at my frand's and about 2 hours in the game froze. It never happened to him before when he played through it so I dunno. Maybe it's cuz I'm a girl. >.>

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-22 23:56:03 »
Maybe it's cuz I'm a girl. >.>

Clearly ;D (warning: prehistoric meme is prehistoric)

Red ring of death anyone? jeez, if I was both companies I would've basically done some tests to see if it is the system or game disk doing it. Depending on that tell the other company to pay out.

Thankfully, RRoD has been eliminated with the new Xbox slim!

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-23 00:00:47 »

Well you know what, girls just have better imaginations, so they can do that.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-23 00:06:45 »

If you think girls have better imaginations, you haven't spent enough time in the seedier parts of pixiv. Unless most of those artists are girls. Which would be awesome ;)

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-23 00:10:53 »

If you think girls have better imaginations, you haven't spent enough time in the seedier parts of pixiv. Unless most of those artists are girls. Which would be awesome ;)

Maybe not. =/ But girls don't need pr0n to masturbate. :P :P

EDIT: I believe we're on topic again. Pr0n, aids and the like. ;D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-23 00:12:46 »

Maybe not. =/ But girls don't need pr0n to masturbate. :P :P

Because you use your imagination, right? ;D

And we don't need pr0n either; it's just easier that way since there often isn't enough blood for both ends :P

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-06-23 00:22:19 »

And we don't need pr0n either; it's just easier that way since there often isn't enough blood for both ends :P

That's probably just because they're using their imagination wrong. :P

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-06-23 00:23:15 »
Somehow, I knew it was a good idea to put Aids in the title...XD

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-06-23 00:35:44 »

Are you saying that if I used my imagination right I'd have enough blood for the upper end and that my brain would finally start working? I hope so! ;D

Somehow, I knew it was a good idea to put Aids in the title...XD

Yep! Your decision has proven to be a wise one :P

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-06-23 00:57:21 »

Are you saying that if I used my imagination right I'd have enough blood for the upper end and that my brain would finally start working? I hope so! ;D

Yup. If guys had an imagination like girls do, they would just imagine that they'd have enough blood. How else would they survive menstruation?

I'm anemic akshully, so I'm not really one to talk. >.>

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-06-23 10:36:50 »

Yup. If guys had an imagination like girls do, they would just imagine that they'd have enough blood. How else would they survive menstruation?

girls believe in prince charming and twilight.

i don't want that kind of imagination.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-06-23 14:13:37 »

Come on now, you must both realize that you're making sexist generalizations. I seem to remember a guy who relied on his imagination and nothing more...

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-06-23 17:20:17 »

That hurt man. : /

Come on now, you must both realize that you're making sexist generalizations. I seem to remember a guy who relied on his imagination and nothing more...

I know, but I'm just doing it for the lulz. :P And are you referring to Jari or Hemie?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-06-24 13:41:04 »

Oooooh, that's harsh! ;D

I know, but I'm just doing it for the lulz. :P And are you referring to Jari or Hemie?

Hey, we're both doing it for the lulz :P

And the internet has matured to a point where people (or some people, at any rate) are able to make non-serious throwaway comments (as they do IRL) without having to signpost them and have them correctly interpreted as jokes rather than being srs. It's one of the many reasons why 4chan has made the internet a better place. In fact, I have a tl;dr speech on this very matter which I may well post if I become so inclined. ;D

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-06-24 18:32:11 »

That hurt man. : /
that's just a general opinion, but i still consider it pretty accurate. mostly because i find evidence supporting it on a daily basis.

and yes, it was a bit of a toungue-in-cheek response. not meant to offend. move along people ;)
« Last Edit: 2010-06-24 18:34:08 by yoshi314 »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-06-24 18:45:27 »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-06-24 19:00:41 »
Oh lulz, this is srs bsns. :P This girl just needs to get laid. In fact, I've just realized that every girl I know who likes twilight (I don't know that many) aren't sexually active, and I believe there is a strong correlation between the two. :P :P

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-06-24 19:31:46 »
Oh lulz, this is srs bsns. :P This girl just needs to get laid. In fact, I've just realized that every girl I know who likes twilight (I don't know that many) aren't sexually active, and I believe there is a strong correlation between the two. :P :P
reading it from a girl, i assume she knows what she's talking about.

oh crap, how does that reflect on my relationship... ;)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-06-24 19:54:29 »
The author has ok writing and crummy characters. I still have no idea how the books got famous enough to warrent making movies of. For all the authors online and off, that are better then her (I'm assuming the author is a girl, excuse me if I'm wrong.) she could pay each a penny from all her royalties and come out in the negatives.

Yes I'm a guy that audiobooked them (sad to say ran out of other audio book sources) and I did not like them. But they kept me from being absolutely bored for a week. They could've gotten to the sex sooner and maybe actually gave a description of it. I was waiting for the sex scene cause one of my female friends was saying that edward pratically eats a pillow in it. Well true enough, night before skips over the sex to the morning after with feathers covering the room. I was slightly miffed at that.

All in all, I would give the series a 3/10.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-06-24 19:57:45 »
It's not about writing skill, it's about creating male characters that appeal to the unrealistic expectations of unattractive teenage girls and female ones who allow the reader to play Mary Sue. Basically, if you know how to manipulate the stupidity of 16-year-old girls, you can sell millions regardless of how shitty your book is.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-06-24 20:07:59 »

Oooooh, that's harsh! ;D

Hey, we're both doing it for the lulz :P

And the internet has matured to a point where people (or some people, at any rate) are able to make non-serious throwaway comments (as they do IRL) without having to signpost them and have them correctly interpreted as jokes rather than being srs. It's one of the many reasons why 4chan has made the internet a better place. In fact, I have a tl;dr speech on this very matter which I may well post if I become so inclined. ;D

Kudistos who is that in the pic(wondered if ya knew) she is very pretty....

Also on a side note I wish AIDS gave you a PS3 with FFXIII lol