Author Topic: Why is there no interest in modding FFIX?  (Read 25384 times)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Why is there no interest in modding FFIX?
« Reply #25 on: 2016-04-16 21:20:19 »
We're far from having found everything in either FF7 or FF8, especially FF8 needs more love, so, quite the opposite, there's a lot you can give even this late ;)

We need more skilled programmers in our ranks, so welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here 8)

There's the wiki where you can document everything, prod halkun about getting access to it (you can send PMs starting with 5 posts).

Thank you in advance! :)

patternjake

• .NET Programmer with over 10 years experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2016-04-16 21:28:40 »
We're far from having found everything in either FF7 or FF8, especially FF8 needs more love, so, quite the opposite, there's a lot you can give even this late ;)

We need more skilled programmers in our ranks, so welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here 8)

There's the wiki where you can document everything, prod halkun about getting access to it (you can send PMs starting with 5 posts).

Thank you in advance! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome, anything I come across I will make sure to commit to the Wiki.
I would love to update the textures for the NPCs using Tonberry, as they kind of stand out against the main char's new HD textures. What would be cool though would to update the model polygon count themselves like we can in FF7.

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2016-04-16 21:35:34 »
You're into .NET? May I use your help with my soft for FF8? Multithreading kills me. ;(

patternjake

• .NET Programmer with over 10 years experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2016-04-16 21:56:46 »
You're into .NET? May I use your help with my soft for FF8? Multithreading kills me. ;(
Intriguing, what do you have for FF8?