Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Cloud Battle Model  (Read 177217 times)

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Replacement Model
« Reply #50 on: 2008-05-08 19:18:13 »
Is he planning on releasing this?

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008-05-10 07:32:46 »
Quote from: Xelane
Is he planning on releasing this?

Quote from: apz freak
To answer some questions and repeat myself. I cannot release this as it uses altered models ripped from copyrighted material. The more I make i plan to post and possibly see about making some youtube videos, that's about as much as I can do!

The Buster Sword I made from scratch and plan to release it.

A forum is not just for posting, and in your case necroposting, it's also used for reading.  This post was two days before yours... seriously?

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008-05-10 18:49:23 »
The only reason i asked is because obesear made a comment, so when i looked at the unred posts since last visit page it popped up. so either obesear is the necroposter or nobody is since i made a comment on the same day as him.

And another thing: enough with the ****ing necroposting crap, if it said that the topic hasn't been active in over 60 days then i won't bother posting in it.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #53 on: 2008-05-10 21:51:48 »
The only reason i asked is because obesear made a comment, so when i looked at the unred posts since last visit page it popped up. so either obesear is the necroposter or nobody is since i made a comment on the same day as him.

And another thing: enough with the ****ing necroposting crap, if it said that the topic hasn't been active in over 60 days then i won't bother posting in it.
This time Otokoshi said that you can't read, not that you're a necroposter. And from your reaction I'd say that he's right, you can't read. That, or you're oversensitive about the word.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008-05-10 23:39:27 »
"in your case necroposting"

yeah he totaly didn't call me a necroposter

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008-05-11 01:55:02 »
This is the second thread in which you've cried about necroposting.  If you don't want to be called one, perhaps try not reviving threads that are 7 years old.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008-05-11 01:58:39 »
Quote from: dziugo
This time Otokoshi said that you can't read, not that you're a necroposter.

No Xelane, dziugo is right.  Notice how I said "in your case necroposting", because it only pertains to you, because apparently you enjoy doing it.  I guess it would be unfair to say that you can't read, which I don't believe I said directly.  Personally I think it's worse when someone that can read chooses to not read, ergo making an ass out of oneself.

And another thing: enough with the ****ing necroposting crap,

Please take some of your own advice...

[onTopic]So um... yeah... I do like the work on the Cloud model.  The texture work you did is well done.  It's unfortunate you can't release it, but I look forward to seeing the sword and any other work you might cook up.[/onTopic]

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008-05-11 03:16:38 »
Let's just say that no one is a necrophiliac on my thread! I don't want it to be considered dead if I still want to add to it!

I've been updating the first post in this thread with updated pictures. I also plan on posting more in this thread to stop the clutter that comes with multiple posts, That way anyone can find all the pictures in this one thread and don't have to go surfing to find them all.

I'll make my Sephiroth pretty soon, now that school's out!

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008-05-11 10:01:34 »
he sword does look awesome, I can't wait for a release. ;-)

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008-05-11 11:12:24 »
I know, wink wink!  :wink:

I'll post it on the first post in this thread as a file. I don't think you need the auto-patcher for this one.

Sorry, I just do so many things at one time! Recently I've been completing some of my guitar songs to be professionally recorded at a full recording studio next week... I'm really excited!

Not only being a geeky FFVII obsessee like all of us, I'm also a musician and an artist. Gotta take it one day at a time, and there's never enough time in the day for all of it. Sorry!

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2008-05-11 11:31:19 »
Haha I know what you mean. I'm a guitarist also, but fortunately I'm not smart enough to manage both that AND modding, since on the modding side....I'm useless ;-)
I am however pretty damm decent on a Gibson :-P

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008-05-11 18:41:10 »
Modding isn't very hard when you understand how the codes work, and if you know what you're doing so i bet you could manage it

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008-05-11 20:14:09 »
I'm able to manage it now, but at first it was like trying to shove a brick up my nose. To me it's the same thing as learning algebra, you learn how it functions in that scenario, everything needs to be checked in order with this relying on that.

Modding is probably one of the things I do the least. I spend way more of my time with everything else. Had I been paid for this, I would have built Cloud from the ground up from scratch and probably have most of the characters done by now.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008-05-11 20:19:34 »
Lol maybe one day you'll get bored and actualy try to completely remodel cloud from scratch :-D
I havent seen this for myself but people say that you can't import a perfect model of any kind (i mean graphic wise) because according to most modders here, the game can't support that resolution.

Anyway what i'm trying to get at is if you can figure a way to get around the resolution problem then you could essentialy remake most of the models and quite possibly the whole game.

sword

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008-05-11 21:57:46 »
It almost pains me to look in this thread anymore.
The models look godly. Yet.. you can't... release them...
*Sob*

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008-05-11 21:59:42 »
I can see what you mean, You get to see this great model being used that you wish had a patch uploaded but unfortunately you just can't get your hands on it.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #66 on: 2008-05-11 22:32:05 »
Quote from: dziugo
This time Otokoshi said that you can't read, not that you're a necroposter.

No Xelane, dziugo is right.  Notice how I said "in your case necroposting", because it only pertains to you, because apparently you enjoy doing it.  I guess it would be unfair to say that you can't read, which I don't believe I said directly.  Personally I think it's worse when someone that can read chooses to not read, ergo making an ass out of oneself.
Yeah, sorry for putting words in your mouth. I was just worried that someone might not understand what I was trying to say.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008-05-11 22:34:22 »
No offense but you just made a comment that was irrelivant to the conversation that we're having.

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008-05-11 22:35:21 »
No offense but you just made a comment that was irrelivant to the conversation that we're having.
None taken.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008-05-11 23:11:51 »
I have plans on making a Legend of Zelda mod for FFVII, I drew up some designs and concept when I should have been writing notes in math class.

I can release THAT!

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008-05-12 07:26:30 »
I have plans on making a Legend of Zelda mod for FFVII, I drew up some designs and concept when I should have been writing notes in math class.

I can release THAT!

Now THAT would be awesome.

TnTonly

« Reply #71 on: 2008-05-15 14:44:38 »
I don't know if this is a right place to post my trouble, since I don't really want to create a  new topic much. Well I have use a patch that replace Cloud model from the last battle to normal battle. I think some of you know this patch. The problem is, it can not work under highres, (terminate right after entering battle) and even not under highres, after a couple of battles, the program crashes.

Does anyone have a solution?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008-05-25 10:49:36 »
I wouldn't know that one, don't forget, I'm a noob too!  :wink: I just somehow figured out how to use these programs to get some models in the game, it only took me since January!

but in the mean by here's a Work in Progress of Sephiroth!

« Last Edit: 2008-05-26 08:57:04 by apz freak »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008-05-26 15:23:57 »
I'm liking the hair.  It reminds me of how it looks in Crisis Core.

Swampthing15

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008-05-27 02:37:37 »
hey....ive been reading this thread for a while now...but i guess uve put some new pics up and i didnt notice....it looks GREAT uve got real talent