Author Topic: Ramuh on a PSP Vita Save  (Read 2936 times)

Windza

• View Profile
Ramuh on a PSP Vita Save
« on: 2013-03-26 03:01:02 »
Hey all. I beat this game and got most everything back in the day on my PC. Like 1998 when I was in college. Got all chars to 99, did 9999 damage every hit. Anyway, I have been replaying it now on my Vita just for nostalgia, and I forgot to get Ramuh my first time though Coral Prison. I didn't realize it until I had overwrote all my saves. I Would like to use the Black Chocobo editor to just add the darn Ramua Summon Materia. It was a foolish mistake, and I couldn't fix it when I realized it  and now I am 70+ hours in, raising my gold Chocobo, and I am reading my guide, and I understand there is no way to get Ramuh again? I was going to use the editor to change it, but I keep getting a bad checksum error, and yeah, it won't let me edit and get it back on my vita. It's not a big deal, but I was going to fiddle with this game until I have everything maxed out, just to relive it and have 100%. I prob should have just reset the game back when I was 20 hours in and realized this error, but is there any chance somebody knows how to edit a PSP/VITA file to add Ramuh? From what I have read, the checksum error stops PSP and Vita users. Anyway, thanks in advance.

Kompass63

• View Profile
Re: Ramuh on a PSP Vita Save
« Reply #1 on: 2013-03-26 05:53:09 »
Maybe you can dig up at Bone Village some useful stuff.
But I do not know if you can dig up there also Ramuh.

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-03-26 15:45:09 »
I believe you can't dig up Ramuh there. Also, if the Vita saves are mechanically different from psx ones then I don't think black chocobo will work.

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #3 on: 2013-03-27 19:45:48 »
dont have a vita so i can't tell you what the format is . can you post a link to your vita file perhaps i can add support for reading them (maybe not saving if they are signed)