Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL WORLD CUP AND CAPS LOCK THREAD!  (Read 38694 times)

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
Re: THE OFFICIAL WORLD CUP AND CAPS LOCK THREAD!
« Reply #100 on: 2010-10-27 16:12:56 »
Paul died? :( that makes me sad.

He needs a tribute: Perry Gripp will do it!

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2010-10-27 19:32:45 »
I never showered at school. Call me odd, but I didn't particularly desire to stand in a hot steamy shower full of sweaty naked men.

Hell, I don't have anything against pro-athletes. It's mostly just sports FANS that bug the crap out of me, the way they obsess over their favorite team, root and bet as if that makes a difference. It's a damn waste of time and resources.
Yes, enjoying your favorite activities with close friends is a waste of time.   Come on dude, a little open mindedness
Enjoying activities with close friends is kickass. Watching sports isn't an activity, it's watching somebody else do an activity, and then taking THEIR performance personally.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #102 on: 2010-10-27 20:58:37 »
Just curious, what do you think about people who participate in nerdy things and sports?  I was in track and cross country, but I don't think I was too stupid to be a nerd  :P On the contrary, I played FFVII for 40492 hours and did Academic Decathlon.  If it's just a big joke then sorry, it is difficult to extract 'tone' from text sometimes. 

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #104 on: 2010-11-03 23:56:46 »
!!OCTOPUS ALERT!!

The news just said that Paul the Octopus has a successor.  That's all I know so far.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-03 23:58:48 by xLostWingx »