Author Topic: What is friendship?  (Read 38041 times)

spyrojyros_tail

Re: What is friendship?
« Reply #100 on: 2006-07-06 08:54:01 »
Lol,  :-D

I never said that she was smart! :lol:

M0T

• View Profile
Re: What is friendship?
« Reply #101 on: 2006-07-10 23:47:20 »
Argh! I was out with a few friends this evening, and I was talking to them and suddenly I heard 'hello', I turned round at it was her. So I turned back to my friends and she kept trying to talk to me. So I spoke to her for about a minute and she kept trying to get me away from my friends and come upstairs to dance with her, so I told her 3 times that I was staying put. Anyway she said she would see me later and walked off. All of my friends wanted to knock her block off, but refrained. Anyway 5 minutes later some guy I didn't know asked me why I was getting death stares from some random girl (who turned out to be her) and I turned round and she scampered off. At this point we left and went elsewhere. None of us could believe that she dared try and talk to me, but it reminded me she owed me a dvd so I just blasted off this message, which I thought was well done:

'Seeing you tonight made me realise that you still owe me my dvd. You have had it for about 3 weeks and as far as I am aware its a 2 hour film, if you are having trouble you might want to try setting the language to english since you will find you will get through it faster that way. Anyway let me know when I can have that back'

I am so livid that she just acted like there was nothing wrong, I think I might need to hire a hitman on this one.
« Last Edit: 2006-07-10 23:53:06 by M0T »