Author Topic: Dynasty Warriors Style :-)  (Read 38116 times)

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
Re: Dynasty Warriors Style :-)
« Reply #50 on: 2009-09-08 07:09:58 »
Ya see what I mean?...you couldn't even figure what I was talking about yet someone acknowledges that it will be somewhat useful in a sense as a code for exchanging info...regarding MODS so as not to be whacked by SE ( there!....ya already using a code man!! hehehe..)...  

If ya guys wanted you could PM me to make this happen...

...if not then its no prob..at least we could be Sharing special-case-MODDING info ...easily..

hehehe..Just a thought if ya would....PEace!!

Y Hrz wz wndrn hw t gt dt vnc m'l tt jd kn's nt m pl-pl, rst! Dm bldclts ls b kpn' m slf frm dt rs tt d kh dn'ch kn? :ll:

Don't write gibberish.

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009-09-08 08:25:20 »
Whoops..  :-o

See ya later!...

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009-09-08 20:32:39 »
Harruzame ffs stop speaking gibberish

this is getting rediculous that's like the 5th time i have seen you spouting what looks like nonsense. my initial reaction was that you were speaking al-bhed again but that looks like gibberesh even with that in mind

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009-09-08 20:36:25 »
Harruzame ffs stop speaking gibberish

this is getting rediculous that's like the 5th time i have seen you spouting what looks like nonsense. my initial reaction was that you were speaking al-bhed again but that looks like gibberesh even with that in mind

Your criticisms would hold more weight if your own spelling, grammar and punctuation weren't so bad.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009-09-08 20:40:00 »
get over it?

i spelled gibberish and ridiculous wrong sue me.

"ZOMG let's make a big deal out of spelling 2 words slightly wrong!"

"no way -2- words SLIGHTLY wrong!?"

"Monster!"

"i know right?"

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009-09-08 20:42:43 »
So, it's OK for you to criticise the way other people write, but not for anyone else to criticise the way you write? :lol:

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009-09-08 20:44:55 »
so completel gibberish (as in: jehnoanjdogboasebgt)

is comparable to getting the vowels wrong in two words? (as in: gibberesh)

seriously that's hardly a case in the opposing favor, and you're missing the point all together.

or is it altogether? idk, which one is gonna make you get on my case about it?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009-09-08 20:49:47 »
I have to agree with xelane, more then half of harruzame's post have nothing to do with whatever topic he is posting in. But as this is off topic itself it should be continued elsewhere

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009-09-08 20:51:35 »
so completel gibberish (as in: jehnoanjdogboasebgt)

is comparable to getting the vowels wrong in two words? (as in: gibberesh)

seriously that's hardly a case in the opposing favor, and you're missing the point all together.

or is it altogether? idk, which one is gonna make you get on my case about it?

I can't understand what you just said, so I'll just say these two things:

1. If you are going to criticise the way someone else writes, try to avoid at least the kind of glaring errors that a spell-check would tell you about.

2. I suggest to take the advice you gave to me in your previous post and "get over it". Your hilarious overreaction to being corrected on the Internet is even worse than your failure to practise what you preach, and makes you seem quite insecure. Please move on and stop whining, unless you want to be our lolcow for a while. This thread needs to get back on topic.

EDIT: oops, nearly forgot my own advice there :-P
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 20:54:16 by Kudistos Megistos »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009-09-08 20:59:21 »
I'll admit that I'm getting more offensive than usual. I got irritated at the fact that Kudos decided to call my grammar bad simply because i messed up the vowels in 2 words.

But....I think I'll just let it go even though it's an annoying thought

permit me to just ask why 2 slight vowel mispronunciations are enough to say that my spelling and grammar was bad? they're 2 words.

Now I can see him being justified if I had spelled about 5+ easy words wrong, but that wasn't the case. In this case it was just an E where an I was supposed to be.

to the newer post: how can you not understand normal English? I accidentally add an "l" to the word complete and suddenly you can't read it

For someone who plays the mediator in most of the conflicts here, you really suck at avoiding conflict. I would say that you were practically trying to engage me into a conflict but you are fully bent on doing just that from your previous post.

and don't play the psychoanalysis game because that just adds fire to the flame, something a mediator should want to AVOID rather than go out of his way to achieve
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 21:05:34 by Xelane »

Matt2Tees

• Sauntam/MXster/Machinimatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009-09-08 21:01:24 »
Kudistos Megistos, Xelane  :?

Ignore each other for a while eh?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009-09-08 21:09:07 »
But....I think i'll just let it go even though it's an annoying thought

The rest of your post makes me think that you're not letting it go. Meh, at least I'll have that lolcow now.

permit me to just ask why 2 slight vowel mispronounciations are enough to say that my spelling and grammar was bad? they're 2 words.

First of all, lrn2 capitalisation.

Secondly, "mispronunciation"? Wow, I didn't know you were saying what you posted out loud :-D

Do you use some kind of voice recognition software to help you type, or are you one of those people that screams at their computer when they get angry at someone OL?

to the newer post: how can you not understand normal english? I accidently add an "l" to the word complete and suddenly you can't read it

I can understand normal English quite well. I can't, however, understand your English. It's become as bad as Harruzame's and even funnier (albeit in a different way), and he has the excuses of not being serious and not being a native speaker.

BTW, not all of the words you've been using recently mean what you seem to think they mean.

EDIT:

Kudistos Megistos, Xelane  :?

Ignore each other for a while eh?

NEVER!

No, this is too funny to let go :-D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009-09-08 21:13:47 »
Case in point

I never knew that kudis was such an ass

or that he couldn't read english if you added a letter where it shouldn't be

meh, arrogant people

also "mispronounciations" is what passed in the spell checker
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 21:15:18 by Xelane »

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009-09-08 21:18:31 »
There is an off topic forum for a reason. Use it.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009-09-08 21:21:27 »
i'd probably end up feeding the troll more if i went ahead and did that.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009-09-08 21:22:41 »

Then don't use it. But don't continue here.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2009-09-08 21:22:57 »
Case in point

I never knew that kudis was such an ass

Now you do :-D

And I never knew you were so over-sensitive. We're all learning things tonight, aren't we :-P

or that he couldn't read english if you added a letter where it shouldn't be

I can read it, I just find it amusing. However, I do have trouble understanding you when you use "misprounciations" to mean "misspellings". I think you should look up the word "pronounce" in a dictionary. In fact, I think you should look up every word you think of using, since quite a lot of the things you write seem a little odd. BTW, "misprounciations" was underlined by my spell-checker. Maybe it's another UK vs US issue?

meh, arrogant people

Meh, insecure people.

BTW, if you must continue this, please post in "Completely Unrelated". I already feel bad for posting so much off-topic stuff in this thread. I know you will continue it, because you can't help but respond to anyone who points out anything you do wrong. It's what makes you a good lolcow.

EDIT:

:lol:

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2009-09-08 21:28:34 »
This thread needs to get back on topic.

Actually, it probably needs to be locked since the original topic is now against the rules.  Also, in the case that halkun does decide to lock it, please, no "ATTN: Xelane" or "ATTN: Kudistos" threads  :-)

PREEMPTIVE EDIT:  Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009-09-08 21:31:12 »
i think it is a UK vs. US deal with that specific word. like color vs. colour.

BTW you actually got me on the "pronounce=/= spelling" I'm flustered. It's not that I'm overly sensitive, it's that for some reason unknown to me, I'm in a bad mood.

but from my point of view: misspelling gibberish (to gibberesh) and ridiculous (rediculous) didn't justify being criticized so harshly like that.

Also: you were one of the last few people that I would expect to say something like that because I felt that you were pretty laid back

Edit: obeasebear i'm actually trying to get htis resolved without needing to make a thread like that
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 21:33:21 by Xelane »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009-09-08 21:37:23 »
This thread needs to get back on topic.

Actually, it probably needs to be locked since the original topic is now against the rules.  

That's probably right.

Also, in the case that halkun does decide to lock it, please, no "ATTN: Xelane" or "ATTN: Kudistos" threads  :-)

What, like this? :-D (edited for lulzier thread)

but from my point of view: misspelling gibberish (to gibberesh) and ridiculous (rediculous) didn't justify being criticized so harshly like that.

I didn't criticise you harshly for that. I criticised you very mildly for doing that when criticising someone else's writing. Maybe you thought it was harsh because you're so sensitive? :-P

I criticised you harshly for being so butthurt about it. I really didn't expect you to take it so badly.

Edit: obeasebear i'm actually trying to get htis resolved without needing to make a thread like that

No, if you wanted it to be resolved you wouldn't post at all. I think that what you mean by "resolving" this is "Xelane getting the last word in". :-D
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 22:28:39 by Kudistos Megistos »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009-09-08 21:47:17 »
Actually forget it.

I have no idea why I bother trying to make this end positively when you seem so hell bent on doing the exact opposite

At least i tried
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 21:50:48 by Xelane »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009-09-08 21:56:08 »
I was wondering when you were going to finish typing that :lol:

Wow I look for an oppourtunity to end this on good terms with kudis and he manages to turn right around and continue

No, you weren't :roll:

And please for the love of god don't refer to anything I have said here as nonsense because unlike what he was typing, My words had some kind of meaning attached to them

Yes, but the meaning you attached to them was very different from the meaning everyone else attaches to them :-D

that you could see when you read them unlike his posts.

No. See above :lol:

"I criticised you harshly for being so butthurt about it. I really didn't expect you to take it so badly."
We don't all just say "meh whatever", some people actually get engaged into a conversation.

Yes, they do. Why can't you be one of those people :?

BTW, "bawwwwwwww! He criticised me! What an ass" is not conversation :-D

Reguarding: "No, if you wanted it to be resolved you wouldn't post at all."

It looks like you're joking, but in case you're being serious: I don't thing that letting a conversation end on a bad note mends the relationship between the two people

No, but it's better than ending it on a really bad note, something that becomes increasingly likely as a fight goes on.

BTW, I missed this bit earlier :roll:

For someone who plays the mediator in most of the conflicts here, you really suck at avoiding conflict.

The problem there is that you're assuming I want to avoid conflict. :lol:

I would say that you were practically trying to engage me into a conflict but you are fully bent on doing just that from your previous post.

What brilliant powers of deduction! :-D

and don't play the psychoanalysis game because that just adds fire to the flame

It's not a game; I'm very serious. If you react so badly to having your spelling corrected, you must be very insecure. I think you should talk to someone.

EDIT:

Actually forget it.

I have no idea why I bother trying to make this end positively when you seem so hell bent on doing the exact opposite

At least i tried

Good thing I quoted you before you baleeted that post :-P

And you weren't trying. By continuing to call me unreasonable, you keeping the argument going. Either you're very naive or very dishonest.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 21:58:10 by Kudistos Megistos »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009-09-08 22:07:19 »
"By continuing to call me unreasonable, you keeping the argument going"

I don't see anything in my last post (the one that I had edited) that called you unreasonable at all

And i'm neither but thanks for trying to label me anyway
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 22:09:08 by Xelane »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009-09-08 22:13:38 »
"By continuing to call me unreasonable, you keeping the argument going"

I don't see anything in my last post (the one that I had edited) that called you unreasonable at all

Then you should look harder. :-D

Also, bear in mind that much communication is unspoken. When you write something, people will infer that you mean not only the literal meaning of your words, but anything that would logically follow from it.

EDIT:

You are one of them. Either you are naively unaware that you keep saying things that will keep the argument going, or you're not and you want to keep it going.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-08 22:15:33 by Kudistos Megistos »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009-09-08 22:15:28 »
Well at least that post wasn't  the same as your other ones  :|