Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with our kids?  (Read 38368 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: What the hell is wrong with our kids?
« Reply #100 on: 2009-10-04 05:19:36 »
I just realized... we are completely on-topic here...

Indeed! :-D

What is wrong with our kids? :lol:

in time my friend when you say something they don't agree with they will turn against you.

What, like how you turned against all of us when we didn't agree with you about something? :-P

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2009-10-04 05:24:01 »
Well, we kinda are on topic if you think about it.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009-10-04 05:30:14 »
Exactly as I said :-)

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009-10-04 05:57:54 »
LOL Irony to the max.

Welcome back, Hermaphrodite II. (have you figured out yet what that word means?)

2 Observations:

1) Gmail blocks proxies

2)
You guys are just too much...don't worry seifer and i will wash it all away in time...the big fire will burn down the forest for a new clean forest to grow up in it's place...hopefully no seeds from the rotten forest will be left...let's hope so everyone. Two bad little seeds...anyway isn't this disscussion pointless. All it does is give you a few luls ammo and kudistos. Why waste your time on that? You only live once...and not forever... :|

As time flows by and universes are created and destroyed I the great hermoor will live on as energy in every thread of sand and dust. Nothing is as pointless as cling to life, when you know you will die. Why post forward doing the math test why not just do it and get it over with. And live the rest of christmas holidays in peace. It's the same with death I imagine. Let's get it over with and rejoice in the seas of hunny and ham it creates.

Why waste your time on sh*t when you can live in a much better place where trolls and despair isn't every day food, that you are forced to swallow. Why live in chaos when you can live in happyness...
http://hermoor.ucoz.com/
2a) You sound like a cheesy Final Fantasy villain...which leads me to believe that you're a fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2b) Sand and dust don't form threads, unless of course you're a fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2c) The sentence "Why post forward doing the math test why not just do it and get it over with." doesn't make any kind of sense. I can't even make fun of it it makes so little sense. Although granted it probably would make sense to a fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2ci) Sentences can't start with "Why" and end with a period.
2cii) What "math test"...what are you talking about?
2ciii) "not do it and get it over with"? do what? the math test?
2civ) I hope you understand roman numerals
2d) Christmas? wtf does that have to do with *anything*? Is it when the  fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retards are at their peak?
2e) So christmas is the same as death? or is "cling to life" the same as death? or maybe the "thread of sand and dust"? Oh, I know! It's being a  fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard!
2f) Only two types of people spell "honey" as "hunny". Those two are winnie the pooh and fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retards.
2g) Again, go pursue the proper spelling of "happyness", ya fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2h) LOL @ 0 posts!

(Number 3 is written in invisible ink...it reads:)
Code: [Select]
3) Making fun of you makes the off-topic forums interesting, keep at it, Hermaphrodite!  :-D
« Last Edit: 2009-10-04 06:03:30 by titeguy3 »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009-10-04 06:02:14 »
This was 2 pages back, but I would like to comment on it anyways.

Hermoor doesn't know Jiu Jitsu.  I, however, do.  Well... a bastardized form of it anyways, and can vouch that it is one of the best martial arts styles for a true brawl.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion that may have been created.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2009-10-04 06:03:56 »
LOL Irony to the max.

Welcome back, Hermaphrodite II. (have you figured out yet what that word means?)

2 Observations:

1) Gmail blocks proxies

2)
You guys are just too much...don't worry seifer and i will wash it all away in time...the big fire will burn down the forest for a new clean forest to grow up in it's place...hopefully no seeds from the rotten forest will be left...let's hope so everyone. Two bad little seeds...anyway isn't this disscussion pointless. All it does is give you a few luls ammo and kudistos. Why waste your time on that? You only live once...and not forever... :|

As time flows by and universes are created and destroyed I the great hermoor will live on as energy in every thread of sand and dust. Nothing is as pointless as cling to life, when you know you will die. Why post forward doing the math test why not just do it and get it over with. And live the rest of christmas holidays in peace. It's the same with death I imagine. Let's get it over with and rejoice in the seas of hunny and ham it creates.

Why waste your time on sh*t when you can live in a much better place where trolls and despair isn't every day food, that you are forced to swallow. Why live in chaos when you can live in happyness...
http://hermoor.ucoz.com/
2a) You sound like a cheesy Final Fantasy villain...which leads me to believe that you're a fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2b) Sand and dust don't form threads, unless of course you're a fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2c) The sentence "Why post forward doing the math test why not just do it and get it over with." doesn't make any kind of sense. I can't even make fun of it it makes so little sense. Although granted it probably would make sense to a fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2ci) Sentences can't start with "Why" and end with a period.
2cii) What "math test"...what are you talking about?
2ciii) "not do it and get it over with"? do what? the math test?
2civ) I hope you understand roman numerals
2d) Christmas? wtf does that have to do with *anything*? Is it when the  fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retards are at their peak?
2e) So christmas is the same as death? or is "cling to life" the same as death? or maybe the "thread of sand and dust"? Oh, I know! It's being a  fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard!
2f) Only two types of people spell "honey" as "hunny". Those two are winnie the pooh and fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retards.
2g) Again, go pursue the proper spelling of "happyness", ya fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard.
2h) LOL @ 0 posts!

(Number 3 is written in invisible ink...it reads:)
Code: [Select]
3) Making fun of you makes the off-topic forums interesting, keep at it, Hermaphrodite!  :-D

I feel that I must reward you in some way for that post.

fanboy-goth-emo-fag-retard is an excellent word, BTW. I'm going to use it more often in conversation

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2009-10-04 06:05:36 »
This was 2 pages back, but I would like to comment on it anyways.

Hermoor doesn't know Jiu Jitsu.  I, however, do.  Well... a bastardized form of it anyways, and can vouch that it is one of the best martial arts styles for a true brawl.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion that may have been created.
That's cool. Unless I'm mistaken, Jiu Jitsu is a very down and dirty to-the-point kind of style. It's probably the best to know if somebody's got you on the ground.

cookie  :-D
Thanks! [Om nom nom nom...]

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2009-10-04 06:14:08 »

That's cool. Unless I'm mistaken, Jiu Jitsu is a very down and dirty to-the-point kind of style. It's probably the best to know if somebody's got you on the ground.

Exactly.  I'm not sure how many of you watch the MMA sports, but fights ALWAYS go to the ground, and if you know what you're doing, you can easily start breaking bones or choking your opponent out.   And since your average A$$hole or even martial arts student is nearly clueless when it comes to ground fighting... guess who wins

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2009-10-04 06:32:19 »
hahahahahahahaahaha look's like Hermaphrodite's had his temper tantrum for the day. Chicks in the bottom right are cute, but they look kind of underage...

To the admins:

I've read discussions regarding the blocking of proxies. This one is fairly informative: link. Apparently it's also effective to block proxies on a case by case basis and blacklists are available via the web (I believe blackholes.us is one in particular, don't know the specifics, though). Cookies can also be used as an attempt to recognize certain machines.
« Last Edit: 2009-10-04 07:05:41 by titeguy3 »