Author Topic: My Apology  (Read 34106 times)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Re: My Apology
« Reply #50 on: 2010-03-26 03:39:24 »
working 10-14 (averaging 11) hours a day at the moment. great for cash, not so great for social/sleep/learning

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010-03-26 04:07:56 »
I would just like to jump back to the violent crime topic.  I actually got mugged a week or two ago (I live right across the hudson river from NYC, I should've expected that, also, pics when I get home), so, now I carry a knife on me at all times  :-D

I also lack many emotions (but not all, I have the good ones like love, and sometimes, happiness), so if it came down to it, I really wouldn't have a problem stabbing a guy who was holding me up.  *shrug* Perhaps things like this are why Dexter is my favorite show
« Last Edit: 2010-03-26 04:09:46 by cactusjack901 »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-03-26 04:21:00 »
You better stab someone robbing you.  Why wouldn't you?  I mean, clearly they have a lot to offer the world.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-03-26 04:52:40 »
You better stab someone robbing you.  Why wouldn't you?  I mean, clearly they have a lot to offer the world.

That's my outlook on it.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #54 on: 2010-03-26 05:42:14 »
I didn't like the personality of the one doing the chibi reconstruction mod because that person said that we just feed off of the modders. I didn't like that statement at all since I work trying to support my family.  >:(

You don't honestly think all us modders sit on our asses all day do you? I work 40-50 hour weeks alot of the time.
I didn't say you guys were "sitting on your asses all day" did I? I'm just basically saying that work and school and other problems are a main priority and that tends to leave one too frustrated to do anything. Example: Me.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010-03-26 05:49:40 »
I didn't like the personality of the one doing the chibi reconstruction mod because that person said that we just feed off of the modders. I didn't like that statement at all since I work trying to support my family.  >:(

You don't honestly think all us modders sit on our asses all day do you? I work 40-50 hour weeks alot of the time.
I didn't say you guys were "sitting on your asses all day" did I? I'm just basically saying that work and school and other problems are a main priority and that tends to leave one too frustrated to do anything. Example: Me.

The way you worded your statement implied that you think modders do not have to support their families. Now if we want to be technical about things, non modders do feed off of modders. That is not to say it isnt what we want though. If I did not want people 'feeding' off of my work i wouldn't release it. So since i did not see the original quote I cannot say if there was any malice behind it, but technically it is accurate.

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010-03-26 05:53:11 »
Well, I have made a decision. That working on this project no longer suits me. MXster, we haven't even really spoken on this project, much. Team work is lacking. And your style, obviously, differs greatly from mine. All you have done actually is replaced the arms. I thought this was a "chibi reconstruction project." Not an arm replacement project, that has already been done.

I am going to do personal mods for the time being. And I don't mean to start a flame war, or anything, its just its quite frustrating, when I replaced the entire bodies (save the head), and he only replaces the arms, and "tweaks" my models.

Well I am off. I hope you all enjoy what ever MXster can conjure up on his own.

Good Luck!
 :-D

This statement was centered at a single person... I just generalized it cause i didn't want to center him out.
This person kept putting my work down, even after I had repeatedly said this is "a rough draft, it isn't the best"
And he kept putting it down, saying he could do better, and never went to go do it. Well that is the vibe i got. I don't even remember his name. XD.
This was a stressful time for me. Due to family issues. But yeah... I regretted making that post.

*edit*
whoops... i forgot I edited it... taking out the part you folks you are referring to.  xDD.. my bad
« Last Edit: 2010-03-26 05:55:07 by Mendelevium »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #57 on: 2010-03-26 05:57:40 »
Hey it doesn't matter. It's in the past now. That's like so last year! :D
Let's focus on the future shall we?

« Reply #58 on: 2010-03-26 11:57:03 »
I also knew it was all 1 guy and have done for a long time.  I had my own fun with him in pm's, to also see how far he would go.  I find it all a bit distasteful and a bit odd to be honest.  There is no need for that kind of deceit and it only ruins forums and trust.

Anyway :)  Moving on.

Jari

« Reply #59 on: 2010-03-26 15:20:22 »
I also knew it was all 1 guy and have done for a long time.  I had my own fun with him in pm's, to also see how far he would go.  I find it all a bit distasteful and a bit odd to be honest.  There is no need for that kind of deceit and it only ruins forums and trust.

Anyway :)  Moving on.

Yeah, you will be. Away from this forum, that is.

Or in other words; O hai, Seifer! Bai, Seifer! ;D

What part of "banned" you have trouble understanding?

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010-03-26 16:06:59 »
...How do you do that Ammo?

By that i mean "how are you able to see the data streaming from the users?"

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010-03-26 16:21:24 »
What part of "banned" you have trouble understanding?

Apparently the banned part hehe ;)

@Xelane
IP address,MAC address,browser,area of logging in,email,ect...Many many ways to kill a troll but only some posses the skill to do it stylishly.

And let us not have any of this banning nonsense, I am not the same person who left this forum and I am afraid getting a reaction out of me is now impossible.  I also have nothing to do with Hermoor and his latest crusades.  I think the behaviour on here is v childish at times, and I have moved on from it all. 

Or none of those he blew himself in.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-26 16:26:21 by Mako »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010-03-26 16:26:28 »
And in the case of Seifer, there's also this. It's a bit of a giveaway ;D

However, I can't speak for how Mendelevium got caught...

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010-03-26 16:29:13 »

HA! Kudistos I was 7 seconds ahead of you. ;) Gotz mad skillz

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010-03-26 16:31:05 »
I have no idea why he would do that.

"Hey i'm banned from here, but i'm going to start a project on here under a name that directly gives my identity away. Don't do anything to me cuz i am a changed man...even though i'm banned....forever."

:-\

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010-03-26 16:35:07 »
I have no idea why he would do that.

"Hey i'm banned from here, but i'm going to start a project on here under a name that directly gives my identity away. Don't do anything to me cuz i am a changed man...even though i'm banned....forever."

:-\

I think Ammo would unban all of the unholy trolls from the internetz before he unbanned those two bozos.(Pictures in head letting all of the ghosts out of the storage tank in the movie ghostbusters).

Jari

« Reply #66 on: 2010-03-26 16:57:01 »
...How do you do that Ammo?

By that i mean "how are you able to see the data streaming from the users?"

I think Ammo would unban all of the unholy trolls from the internetz before he unbanned those two bozos.(Pictures in head letting all of the ghosts out of the storage tank in the movie ghostbusters).

Something like that, yeah. Honestly though, we ban for life. I'm pretty sure that nobody has ever been allowed back, and I'm not going to start with the two worst failtrolls, ever. Herbie gets his chance occasionally, because he's a creator; creator of lulz. ;D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010-03-26 17:06:03 »
While we're on the topic:

When you make the decision to Ban someone, what happens?

Programming wise, what does the website do to prevent the banned individual from making an appearance?

Or am I reading too much into this and it just blocks any attempt of interaction from the banned person by registering their IP address as "hey you're not on the list".

Jari

« Reply #68 on: 2010-03-26 17:07:52 »
I am rather curious as to why you would ask about such a thing. ;D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010-03-26 17:28:20 »

HA! Kudistos I was 7 seconds ahead of you. ;) Gotz mad skillz

*cries*  ;D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2010-03-26 17:37:29 »
Regaurding Ammo's question, I was asking because I have a tendancy to try and fully understand anything that interests me.

I love computers so I wanted to know how it took on the task of forcing the banned, to stay banned.

Jari

« Reply #71 on: 2010-03-26 17:45:00 »
Well, I'm not going to start discussing that subject here, but feel free to investigate either SMF documentation, or set up a test forum and try it.

It's not very complicated mechanism, really. Of course, if one wants, one can always do additional magic server-side. ;D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2010-03-26 18:12:46 »
Will do, thanks.

*looks up all dramatically*

I wonder if herpes is watching us right now....

*fade out*

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010-03-26 18:14:00 »
Will do, thanks.

*looks up all dramatically*

I wonder if herpes is watching us right now....

*fade out*

He is always watching :evil:

Jari

« Reply #74 on: 2010-03-26 19:02:25 »