Author Topic: Akari, I need info please...  (Read 6128 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Akari, I need info please...
« on: 2010-06-05 01:36:11 »
I have searched this entire forum and have also searched your site on sourceforge, considering your last release was in 08' I was wondering if you have made any headway with the project since then and was also wondering if I could get any technical data/ notes that you may have on the subject.

Also if you would like to guide me in a direction as to go...I will be more than glad to help you.

Mako

• View Profile
Re: Akari, I need info please...
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-05 02:58:42 »
NO headway, Only one guy working on it progress will come with time be patient...

Akari

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-05 04:39:05 »
I have searched this entire forum and have also searched your site on sourceforge, considering your last release was in 08' I was wondering if you have made any headway with the project since then and was also wondering if I could get any technical data/ notes that you may have on the subject.

Also if you would like to guide me in a direction as to go...I will be more than glad to help you.

I update SVN alost everyday. You can find all sources, exporters ans reverse info there.
http://q-gears.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/q-gears/trunk

I need help with Reversing, Programming and Converting.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-05 04:50:39 »
All right lemme check over this stuff tomorrow and Ill get back to ya.

craziinova

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-05 13:07:15 »
*last updated 10 minutes ago* good to see the battle exporter is coming along akari  :lol:

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-06 00:31:20 »
Ive never used svn and I cant pay for the book mentioned in the stickied threads.... How can I retrieve the files from the SVN

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-06 00:43:38 »
Google "Tortoisesvn".

Micky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-06 07:08:50 »
Ive never used svn and I cant pay for the book mentioned in the stickied threads.... How can I retrieve the files from the SVN
The stickies mention where you can read an online version for free: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/index.en.html