Author Topic: [Question] Using FF7 Reunion Soundtrack inplace of Orginal pc vers?  (Read 2270 times)

dracari

is it possible to make it so it uses the Music from the Final Fantasy 7 Reunion Sound Track for parts where possible?

Expecially with the final battle ( i pefeer the Reunion OST version of One Winged Angel over the pc and psx's version >:#)

and yes its not some pirated disc/rare either this was a Signed copy by Nobuo Uematsu himself! (sorry call me a faker/lier as my camera is Dead . (lost teh serial sync cable ;-; and no luck finding one on ebay.) i keep my copy locked up in a safe depostit box and hidden away. the baby's gota be worth a mint!

but back on topic. is it possible to? if nee dbe can upp it for part of the patches that have remixed the game's music allready.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
It would be possible with the ff7music plugin. You might have to do some editing of the tracks to make them a bit more seamless. Do a search for ff7music in the forum, you should find what you need to make this happen.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Expecially with the final battle ( i pefeer the Reunion OST version of One Winged Angel over the pc and psx's version >:#)

I'd say that the main theme is the song that sounds the best when put into the game :-D

Trust me, when you have the Reunion version of the main theme playing during the game, it's incredible :wink: (I have quite a few remixed tracks playing in the game)

dracari

tonight i leave for IL Michigan so i'll do it when i wake up , aftre i get there im going to sleeep >:3 (i wont get there till probbly after 7 8am-ish as my ride wont be here till 12am midnight est.

a sfor stuff outside the reunion  battle and boss battle i plan to use The Black Mages versions.