Author Topic: FF9 Guardians of Terra MOD/HACK  (Read 3886 times)

Linkerang

• View Profile
FF9 Guardians of Terra MOD/HACK
« on: 2018-09-03 12:25:50 »
Hi guys, I'm like, totally new here, so I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but from what I understood, this is a place for mod requests. I'll explain what I had in mind: I'd really like an hack of Final Fantasy 9 for PS1 (you know, the one with Zidane, Steiner, Vivi, Kuja, etc) where you could fight all 4 of the Guardians of Terra in Disc 3 (or whatever that point is in the PC version) and not just 1 of them (the Earth Guardian, with Zidane and Quina). And yes, I know you must face them later anyway, but I think it'd be cool to face all of them there, in their original form, one after the other, in a boss rush with all the couples of characters (Steiner and Vivi VS the Air Guardian, Freya and Amarant VS the Fire Guardian, and Dagger and Eiko VS the Water Guardian). Do you think it'd be possible to do this for real? Should someone wish to discuss this privately, as I'm not necessarily asking this for free, please send me a private message, or directly answer to this message.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-14 13:51:38 by Linkerang »

Incinerator

Re: FF9 Guardians of Terra
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-04 07:31:55 »
Hi guys, I'm like, totally new here, so I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but from what I understood, this is a place for mod requests. I'll explain what I had in mind: I'd really like an hack of Final Fantasy 9 for PS1 (you know, the one with Zidane, Steiner, Vivi, Kuja, etc) where you could fight all 4 of the Guardians of Terra in Disc 3 (or whatever that point is in the PC version) and not just 1 of them (the Earth Guardian, with Zidane and Quina). And yes, I know you must face them later anyway, but I think it'd be cool to face all of them there, in their original form, one after the other, in a boss rush with all the couples of characters (Steiner and Vivi VS the Air Guardian, Freya and Amarant VS the Fire Guardian, and Dagger and Eiko VS the Water Guardian). Do you think it'd be possible to do this for real? Should someone wish to discuss this privately, as I'm not necessarily asking this for free, please send me a private message, or directly answer to this message.

It is very possible it was done in this mod for PC. I could see a workaround for ps1, but it's certainly worked pc

Linkerang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-04 12:49:09 »
It is very possible it was done in this mod for PC. I could see a workaround for ps1, but it's certainly worked pc
Hi! Thanks for the answer!  :) Wayt, you mean there atually IS such a thing in this mod? Could you eventually show it to me, or describe it to me?

Linkerang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-05 00:17:37 »
If it's not a problem of course

Incinerator

« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-05 06:44:59 »
No problem

Linkerang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-05 07:27:21 »
Hi! Thanks for the answer!  :) Wayt, you mean there atually IS such a thing in this mod? Could you eventually show it to me, or describe it to me?
No, sorry, I haven't explained myself XD; I mean, could you give me more details? I have not understood if you mean you KNOW that mod has those boss fights, or if you think it has. And if it has, if you could show them to me if possible, or just describe them to me.