Author Topic: Hello! I am G ;)  (Read 15235 times)

Cyberman

• View Profile
Re: Hello! I am G ;)
« Reply #25 on: 2006-12-29 19:10:16 »
G: Excelent you are done.
People have many things they are interested in, as English is my primary language, Greek and german are interests.  French as well.  That is 4 times the normal number of languages an American is interested in (US centric joke).

Well hit the web site and look around for what Akari hasn't done? :D

Cyb

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #26 on: 2006-12-29 22:02:52 »
In three days I'm be done too!

Cyberman

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006-12-30 01:20:05 »
In three days I'm be done too!
Translated for those who do not speak halkunese <tm>

halkun says "In three days I will be done with school as well."

:D

Cyb
« Last Edit: 2006-12-30 01:31:28 by Cyberman »

_Ombra_

• View Profile
    • http://www.sadnescity.it
« Reply #28 on: 2006-12-31 06:42:06 »
It's great to see the hype buiding up around this project. I'm really looking forward to play (and retranslate maybe) Final Fantasy VII on my PC and why not... Xenogears too (right Akari?  :wink:)

Akari

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006-12-31 07:07:40 »
It's great to see the hype buiding up around this project. I'm really looking forward to play (and retranslate maybe) Final Fantasy VII on my PC and why not... Xenogears too (right Akari?  :wink:)

Xenogears not even nearly that good known as FFVII. Probably 20% of game are reversed. And I'm the only one who work on reversing xeno right now, so I think it's almost imposible. Although it's very interesting... for example I understand that there are not such thing as physics in game. It is emulated through animation. =)

_Ombra_

• View Profile
    • http://www.sadnescity.it
« Reply #30 on: 2006-12-31 20:16:11 »
Yes, dynamics are simulated with animation and btw, most of the models, world maps (by You) and font, graphics and other text related stuff (by SadNES) is already decoded in Xeno, so it shouldn't be that much work to "adapt" it. That's all ;)

Decayrate

• I will be in my LABORATORY
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007-01-01 02:24:00 »
I can speak Norwegian, Swedish, danish and english duh(!). I want to learn russian and japanese :) ( the scandinavian language is allmost the same writing and speach)

The letter "o" with a | in it is a great letter :D the letter ø is said like this rev"ER"sed