Author Topic: I'm a complete noob. Can someone help me with FF7 Music?  (Read 3002 times)

park

Ok I downloaded the newest version of FF&music (1.51 I think?) and I just have no idea how to use it. I have the full original soundtrack in mp3 form, so I'm readey to go. Can someone just give me a step-by-step guide in laymans' terms to getting it to play the mp3s instead of the midis, please? This inculdes what, if any, programs I may have to download such as winamp plugins.
Thanks for any help! Also, sorry if this is has already been answered a thousand times.

but2002

• View Profile
    • http://www.allgamingnetwork.co.nr
I'm a complete noob. Can someone help me with FF7 Music?
« Reply #1 on: 2005-12-13 01:08:40 »
me too

tl2e3le4f

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-12-13 04:34:48 »
Why dont you guys try using the search option? There are many FF7Music related topics and some even provide a tutorial on how to use it.

DakotaXS

« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-22 16:27:06 »
Actually most of the topics related to FF7 Music are all questions concerning how to use it, bar one which is a little out of date. If someone could make a fresh, clear, and easy guide, that would be greatly appreciated!

spyrojyros_tail

« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-24 20:01:10 »
I had the same problem guys, but i just took the easy way out. There is a multipatcher, and when you install it, just tick the PSXMusic checkbox. Easy. However this will only work for the original music soundtrack, if you want to use the advent children soundtrack (which someone has on the fourm and sounds really cool, the film soundtrack is amazing) your gonna have to do tutorials and test it out!

Oh and the PSX Music is far better than the MIDI soundtrack of the PC Version (why they didnt put the soundtrack on mp3 for the PC ill never understand, lazy conversion I guess)

Here is the link:

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=4473&highlight=multipatch