Author Topic: Aerith  (Read 16020 times)

Claude

• View Profile
Aerith
« on: 2006-01-07 21:25:22 »
How can i bring Aerith back with cheat codes?

PC version of course ;)

I can't find a good cheat that would do that ;/

I miss aerith <3

Great Sephiroth

• I Will never be ........ a memory
    • View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-07 21:49:08 »
you can't bring Aerith back to life unless you have a savegame editor  and if you bring her back to life with the editor you wont be able to switch with another member of the party

Sorry for saying this but the only way to bring her back is with the japan edition of FF7 (psx or pc) and im not verry sure about that

Great Sephiroth

Claude

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-07 22:38:24 »
AWw :/ Really?

I just played FF7 and passed the situation where Aerith got killed, i cried, embarrassing? :)

Well, anyways...

Borde

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-07 23:49:30 »
Nah, there is no way to bring back Aeris (nor in the JAP version), but I think that if you get her with savegame editor you can still switch her with other party members. The problem is that you must remove her at certain points because else the games crashes.

PD.: I almost cried too :-P

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-08 05:53:44 »
Borde said: "but I think that if you get her with savegame editor you can still switch her with other party members."

No you can't switch her after you get her with the savegame editor because first i tried it and second the reason are when you have her to go to the temple of ancients, Aeris is a no-switch character and if you get her with editor and try to switch in-game  the game will consider her a no-switch character

Sorry to tell you that but you cant switch her after she died(even with the editor)

The Great Sephiroth

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #5 on: 2006-01-08 07:09:10 »
isnt it possible to replace her with one of the other characters (a character not cloud)?

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #6 on: 2006-01-08 15:32:50 »
I don't really see the point myself of having Aeris back into your party after she dies unless someone would create new dialog for her after her death.

Plus if you want to reaplce her with another party member, for example Caith Sith, you'd have two Aeris in your party at some point since you have all your party members at the end of disc 1 (and if you want to make new dialog you can't really use yuffie or vincent as they are not involved in dialog being optional).

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #7 on: 2006-01-08 19:54:21 »
i think he wants aerith back just for her limit breaks and stuff, just to be able to see her fight again, i guess

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #8 on: 2006-01-09 01:11:35 »
yes i think its true too Greats Gospel are one of the greatest limit(and would be a great bonus versus Emerald Weapon because with that we are invincible and the others can do their limit break

i like aeris but the game will be too much easy if aeris is resurrect or have never die.......... its been a long time i understand why she have to die. She is the second greatest character(in term of limit breaks)but shes not my favorite character. me its Sephiroth 8)

and sorry to all the aeris lovers but she have to die

Claude

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #9 on: 2006-01-09 14:19:48 »
Quote from: Great Sephiroth
yes i think its true too Greats Gospel are one of the greatest limit(and would be a great bonus versus Emerald Weapon because with that we are invincible and the others can do their limit break

i like aeris but the game will be too much easy if aeris is resurrect or have never die.......... its been a long time i understand why she have to die. She is the second greatest character(in term of limit breaks)but shes not my favorite character. me its Sephiroth 8)

and sorry to all the aeris lovers but she have to die

Yep, so i could see her fight again :)

I was so mad.. i played with Aerith alot and got her fourth limit, and then Sephiroth.. >: /

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
Aerith
« Reply #10 on: 2006-01-09 17:27:46 »
There is a way to modify your savefile to bring her back into your party....but as I recall it causes the game to crash in a few places..... And she does have her own dialog, such as after the snowboard minigame.

I don't know/remember how to do it, however..... never much cared for such things. But if you google around, I'm sure you'll stumble onto the mod.

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #11 on: 2006-01-09 22:57:44 »
theres careful instructions on gamefaqs, and the author of this made it so that he finds and discusses all the crashes in the game on discs two and three

he actually refers to this site

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
Aerith
« Reply #12 on: 2006-01-10 13:59:40 »
"Great Sephiroth": Sorry to tell you this but your avatar is about three times too large (filesize). Shrink it down, please.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #13 on: 2006-01-10 20:27:12 »
d15c0d4v3, do you happen to have a link for that article?

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #14 on: 2006-01-11 00:29:59 »
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_aeris.txt

or if that doesnt work, go to the aeris disc 2 thru 3 guide under the in depth FAQs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/130791.html

ultima espio

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #15 on: 2006-01-14 13:12:01 »
Quote from: d15c0d4v3
isnt it possible to replace her with one of the other characters (a character not cloud)?

I am working on that now.

http://www.freewebs.com/ultimaespio/Aeris001.PNG

Aeris replaces Tifa and Tifa replaces Aeris.

It will include new models as well. I will release it shortly.

Claude

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #16 on: 2006-01-14 18:10:00 »
Quote from: ultima espio
Quote from: d15c0d4v3

I am working on that now.

http://www.freewebs.com/ultimaespio/Aeris001.PNG

Aeris replaces Tifa and Tifa replaces Aeris.

It will include new models as well. I will release it shortly.

COOL. :) Nice job, Tifa dies? :D

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #17 on: 2006-01-15 18:43:34 »
ok thats great  but i have a question dit the limit will work(in my book swapping character will make the limit bug(like sephiroth path) but if you can swap the limits this will be greater

Great Sephiroth

ultima espio

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #18 on: 2006-01-17 15:25:17 »
You can swap the limits around but it is hard. You have to decode what the limit is before you swap it. E.G helin(or something like that)bearus - healing wind and beat rush.

Problem is that it swaps the animations but it hangs once you have used it.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #19 on: 2006-01-17 16:25:48 »
someone get the debuggers out!

Midgar

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #20 on: 2006-01-20 00:31:41 »
The only reason that Aeris is good to me is because of Great Gospel. Her others are just as important as Barret's Mind Blast after getting it. Nice work on the Aeris Patch ultima espio! But is the  Aeris field model permenent, or is it just a couple of scenes?

ultima espio

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #21 on: 2006-01-22 13:58:23 »
Quote from: Midgar
The only reason that Aeris is good to me is because of Great Gospel. Her others are just as important as Barret's Mind Blast after getting it. Nice work on the Aeris Patch ultima espio! But is the  Aeris field model permenent, or is it just a couple of scenes?

Permanent. Replaces evry occurance of Tifa. Tifa does the same for Aeris.

Midgar

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #22 on: 2006-01-22 15:07:10 »
I was a little confused at first because I thought you would replace the cloud field model, cause in the screenshot...
What will Aeris use as a weapon? I hate her old weapons as they *drumroll* suck. Tifa is an excelent character because she can hit good. Are you going to replace Beat Rush or something with Great Gospel? But you're not going to get all her limits right? :wink:

ultima espio

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #23 on: 2006-01-22 15:22:20 »
Quote from: Midgar
I was a little confused at first because I thought you would replace the cloud field model, cause in the screenshot...
What will Aeris use as a weapon? I hate her old weapons as they *drumroll* suck. Tifa is an excelent character because she can hit good. Are you going to replace Beat Rush or something with Great Gospel? But you're not going to get all her limits right? :wink:

I have tried but it just crashes the game.

Aeris will use her guard stick in field.

http://www.freewebs.com/ultimaespio/aeris%20weapon.PNG

That is one of the new models.

Midgar

• View Profile
Aerith
« Reply #24 on: 2006-01-22 15:44:52 »
Wait, what data are you replacing? Are you replacing Tifa data with Aeris data? Could you just replace the models and one of the limits?