Author Topic: [FF7 PC] Mod Manager - 7th Heaven (v2.2.3.522 Release) Outdated  (Read 393313 times)

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: [FF7 PC] Mod Manager - 7th Heaven 2.0
« Reply #300 on: 2020-04-14 00:51:29 »
Looks like I spoke too soon, this is a little embarrassing.  So while outconfig fixes the control problem, I now get a black screen for graphics.  Only thing that pops up are conversation bubbles, with or without mods.  Anyone have a different code or fix they'd recommend?

Are you missing your movies? The movies not being on your hard drive can cause the black screens and/or music to not work properly.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #301 on: 2020-04-14 00:55:18 »
For some reason and no matter what i do 7th heaven tries to load from my old path which is no longer there. I used to have an "F" drive for the old 7th heaven, well now it's gone and it still tries to load:

It doesn't even give me a chance to change the path, after i click ok 7th heaven closes. I've uninstalled everything multiple times including the game and still nothing.

1. Uninstall FF7 completely (all copies).
2. Delete all of your FF7 install folders completely. (Make sure to back up your save game files first).
3. Run the tool (right click and run as admin) found here: https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14421.0
4. Reinstall a clean copy of FF7 to a non-system folder (like C:\Games, not C:\Program Files).
5. Delete the "7thWorkshop" subfolder under your 7th Heaven install folder. Open 7H again.

ghirofelgo

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2020-04-14 01:02:03 »
1. Uninstall FF7 completely (all copies).
2. Delete all of your FF7 install folders completely. (Make sure to back up your save game files first).
3. Run the tool (right click and run as admin) found here: https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14421.0
4. Reinstall a clean copy of FF7 to a non-system folder (like C:\Games, not C:\Program Files).
5. Delete the "7thWorkshop" subfolder under your 7th Heaven install folder. Open 7H again.

You're a life saver, thanks man it's good to go.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #303 on: 2020-04-14 01:04:35 »
For downloads that use google drive, like Avalanche Arisen Battle Scenes, can you have a popup with the gdrive link when quota is exceeded? Quota can be bypassed by importing a copy to your own gdrive account. As it is now when quota is exceeded, like it is now, you can't download it.

7th Heaven 2.0 has support for this, but it is up to the catalog creators to take advantage of it (which I don't believe anybody has yet). You could reach out to strife98 for Mods of the Round or EQ2Alyza for the Qhimm Catalog. They would just need to add an additional <Link> tag at the bottom of the list that starts with iros://ExternalURL/ which will prompt the user to open a web browser to the download if there is a problem (such as quota exceeded).

Edit: I apologize for the many posts from me in succession, but they are for support/help purposes to help you guys out and I'm not going to go back and forth 100 times to copy and paste.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-14 01:06:34 by unab0mb »

Cebmage

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2020-04-14 09:12:39 »
anyone experiencing downloads that middleway disappears for some reason? I tried downloading the Field Textures and I have a pretty stable connection. Is it a server issue? tried to direct download it but for some reason the torrrent downloads are unavailable.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #305 on: 2020-04-14 15:19:40 »
anyone experiencing downloads that middleway disappears for some reason? I tried downloading the Field Textures and I have a pretty stable connection. Is it a server issue? tried to direct download it but for some reason the torrrent downloads are unavailable.

With the remake released, it seems we've hit another big spike in folks wanting to download 7th Heaven and mod the original release again. The server has gotten hit pretty hard again so you might experience some slowness or unavailability at times. It should be humming along a little better for now. The direct download links are available from the main page, but unfortunately we stopped the torrents a couple of weeks back because we didn't think traffic would be this high again.

Edit: The broken links on the site http://7thheaven.rocks have been fixed.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-14 15:25:49 by unab0mb »

qizi

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2020-04-14 21:49:14 »
### Launching Final Fantasy VII ###
Checking FF7 is not running ...
Checking FF7 .exe exists at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\FF7.exe ...
Verifying installed game is compatible ...
Verifying game is not installed in a System/Protected folder ...
    can not continue due to FF7 being installed in System/Protected folder. Aborting...
Failed to launch FF7. View the above log for details.

I keep getting this.  Have tried different folders, different disks, and I took my program files folder and subfolders off read only.  it's running as admin.  No idea what the problem is and searching the forum gives me nothing.  This is all on a fresh steam install.  Thank you for any assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

esafesa

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2020-04-14 23:00:55 »
As people say, in the 7th heaven 2.0 the bigger downloads die after a couple of hours.

But if I download via the link you gave, the download works fine. How do i implement the mod in the 7th heaven 2.0 app afer its downloaded?

Unwise Owl Tattoo

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2020-04-15 01:22:09 »
Finished the remake but it left a bad taste in my mouth. So I'm playing through the original again to remember why I loved the game back in the day. I'm guessing because Nomura didn't have the reins back then.

Anyhow, I'm using a XBox One controller and the analog stick works fine with 2.0 of 7H but I can't get the diagonal pad to work. I managed to get them to both recognize directional input about a year ago but can't seem to get it to work now. Any help? I'm using the Steam KB + Gamepad option. I tried Steam Original but 7H kept crashing..?
« Last Edit: 2020-04-15 01:24:00 by Unwise Owl Tattoo »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #309 on: 2020-04-15 02:23:49 »
Finished the remake but it left a bad taste in my mouth. So I'm playing through the original again to remember why I loved the game back in the day. I'm guessing because Nomura didn't have the reins back then.

Anyhow, I'm using a XBox One controller and the analog stick works fine with 2.0 of 7H but I can't get the diagonal pad to work. I managed to get them to both recognize directional input about a year ago but can't seem to get it to work now. Any help? I'm using the Steam KB + Gamepad option. I tried Steam Original but 7H kept crashing..?

Never heard of 7h crashing by selecting a different preset. I can't think of a conceivable reason why it would. But anyway, FF7 does not support the d-pad. In order to get it to work, you have to trick/emulate it with 3rd party software that remaps the d-pad to keyboard input, such as AntiMicro. See page 6 of this thread for a post I created about it.

Cebmage

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2020-04-15 04:49:42 »
With the remake released, it seems we've hit another big spike in folks wanting to download 7th Heaven and mod the original release again. The server has gotten hit pretty hard again so you might experience some slowness or unavailability at times. It should be humming along a little better for now. The direct download links are available from the main page, but unfortunately we stopped the torrents a couple of weeks back because we didn't think traffic would be this high again.

Edit: The broken links on the site http://7thheaven.rocks have been fixed.

The links to me are all 404 not found. Should i use a vpn or something to access the site?

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #311 on: 2020-04-15 12:40:34 »

The links to me are all 404 not found. Should i use a vpn or something to access the site?

As stated in your quote, the broken links have already been fixed. Your browser may be caching the site, so try clearing your history/cookies/cache, close your browser, and try again.

Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2020-04-16 06:36:36 »
I know there have been a few posts about the game driver crashing and it's mostly been attributed to running out of space for textures etc, but my log isn't showing anything of the sort. So I wanted to post it here since it looks like it's repeatedly trying to reach for a driver.dll file in sys32 and eventually just craps out after enough time. I don't know if this is basically an identical problem to the texture memory leak stuff from a few pages before but I wanted to share it since I don't actually know and might actually be a conflict with a mod or perhaps the way I have installed the game. It is in C:/Games now versus being in the steam folder but I didn't originally install it to there. 7th heaven moved it for me, kinda wondering if I did a clean install to the C:/Games folder if it would fix itself. Thanks for your time. No idea how to use this forums convoluted way of attaching things so I just made a paste it for it. https://justpaste.it/2cc3u

EDIT: Did a fresh install of both 7th heaven 2.0 and FF7 on Steam and reinstalled all the mods and so far 5 hours and no crashes and after closer inspection I suspect Pixel Buffer was the culprit. I had enabled it since I didn't have an AMD/ATI card but after the fresh install I have not had it enabled and it has been smooth sailing.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-16 11:29:01 by Silver »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #313 on: 2020-04-16 18:04:36 »
I didn't see anything wrong with your log except PBO being on which is known to be unstable (although less so on Nvidia cards). Looks like you already came to the same conclusion. It is normal to get a random crash here and there, either due to the driver's known memory management issues (being investigated still), or an occasional problem with a mod.

Kitzer

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2020-04-17 02:25:21 »
I'm a bit curious about the FF7DISC1 requirement for this program.  I am playing on an older laptop that can't be updated to Windows 10 due to driver support which means that I am stuck on Windows 7.  There are only 3 USB ports on my laptop that I typically have occupied by mouse, keyboard, and controller.  In order to run this mod manager I'm forced to sacrifice a USB device or use a hub.  It's only a small inconvenience, but it's weird considering I own the full game on steam which seemingly doesn't make that check.

Outside of that I do have some small suggestions.

In the downloads manager I'm able to pause downloads, but they can't be resumed unless everything else is complete.  I discovered this when I was trying to reorder the downloads and force smaller files to go first so that I could play with some mods earlier on while the others finished downloading.

Another problem I had with downloads is that I can't reformat the scroll boxes so that the downloads box has more screen space.  This is mainly just a problem from first run of the program but it should be fixable by either putting the downloads box into another tab or allowing for the boxes to be resized.

If the downloads do stay on the same tab it would also be useful if the "Mod Info" box would reflect the mod you have highlighted in the downloads box so you don't have to search through the catalogue.

Thanks for your work and I look forward to seeing the program progress!

harakko

• View Profile
« Reply #315 on: 2020-04-17 07:13:40 »
Hi, thank you for great work.
After installed 7th heaven and all mods (from catalogue) game crashes sometimes, almost all time after a battle. I can understand that is a texture cache problem (probably full), the dialogue window write GAME DRIVER CRASH...

log file is very long, how can i paste here?

thanks
« Last Edit: 2020-04-17 07:15:32 by harakko »

Falcon216

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2020-04-17 18:12:46 »
So, basically, the graphics driver can't really handle shuffling around the large size mod assets or clearing them from memory when not needed?
Doesn't sound like the easiest task, fixing that up. My memory handling crashes sometimes occur after just 6 screen changes and sometimes up to two hours. Seems somewhat random, and not actually related to running out of RAM or VRAM according to my hardware monitors. The game often crashes with only 1.8GB of VRAM allocated.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #317 on: 2020-04-17 21:21:16 »
So, basically, the graphics driver can't really handle shuffling around the large size mod assets or clearing them from memory when not needed?
It's usually a system RAM issue, not VRAM. Or a mod is doing something to cause a problem in the game.

Hi, thank you for great work.
After installed 7th heaven and all mods (from catalogue) game crashes sometimes, almost all time after a battle. I can understand that is a texture cache problem (probably full), the dialogue window write GAME DRIVER CRASH...
Known problem, see above.

I'm forced to sacrifice a USB device or use a hub.
No you're, not. Mount the ISO using a 3rd party tool. The ISO is located under \Resources\FF7DISC1.ISO in your 7H folder.

In the downloads manager I'm able to pause downloads, but they can't be resumed unless everything else is complete.
Pause all downloads besides the one you want to download and that one will download. You're limited to 1 download at a time.

Another problem I had with downloads is that I can't reformat the scroll boxes so that the downloads box has more screen space.

Yeah, we didn't add/allow for resizing. I don't like a bunch of tabs either. That's just kind of the way it is. There's very, very little focus on downloads since you select what you want, they download, you're done and almost never look at another download again. The focus is on the catalog. That, and there's many ways to get mods now, not just via the catalog. In the old version, the downloads window used to be its own window floating about but it was a nightmare and always in the way and would pop up unnecessarily.

If the downloads do stay on the same tab it would also be useful if the "Mod Info" box would reflect the mod you have highlighted in the downloads box so you don't have to search through the catalogue.

I don't think that makes sense from a design perspective. It's going to show what you have highlighted in the catalog. It is the Browse Catalog tab after all. There's a very nice search and filter tool in the top right that can help you easily find mods/filter the lists.

lethal13

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2020-04-18 10:22:37 »
Hi

In 7th Heaven 2.0 I have a few problems with some mods not working.

Specifically

- Field Textures, from the Qhimm Catalog
- Media - Specifically the Movies

All my other mods are applied when I start the game but these 2 refuse to work.

Any help would be appreciate it

Cheers guys

Yoko22

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2020-04-18 12:15:31 »
Hi,

Sorry if it's the wrong place to post this but I don't know where else to post this.
So I'm having a problem installing the field texture with the 7th Heaven 2.0 manager, everything else seems to work except this part.
Currently only a portion of the field texture appear correctly, half of the field texture looks vanilla.
Here a screenshot on a part it doesn't work:
https://ibb.co/GTzgqj7

and where it works:
https://ibb.co/vBVMHRY

Here is my configuration:
https://ibb.co/n8yRJs4

I tried multiple field texture, all of them give me the same results, I tried remako, satsuki, jesete, AxlRose + Jesete.
My game is a fresh install from steam, I installed it yesterday.
I tried to reinstall 7th heaven from scratch and I added everything in order as it is recommend in this thread but I got the same result.
Previously I had install all the QHIMM mod but it didn't work either.
Again sorry if it's the wrong place to post this.

Also I read multiple people reporting problems with PS4 controller, I had no problem with that, I only installed DS4 Windows and everything worked perfectly with no config all all except the DS4 windows.

Yoko22

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2020-04-18 18:32:15 »
It seems it was a corrupted file as I just download the file from Google drive this time (instead of torrent) and it worked. It's strange though because all the other texture field  didn't work also and with the same bug. I cleared the texture cache just before that and it wasn't working either, but maybe it took some time to clear it  ??? . Anyway now it works. Thanks for your works guys, it's amazing to play this game with better graphics.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #321 on: 2020-04-18 18:36:27 »
Hi

In 7th Heaven 2.0 I have a few problems with some mods not working.

Specifically

- Field Textures, from the Qhimm Catalog
- Media - Specifically the Movies

Those happen to be the 2 biggest ones. Did they get corrupted? Try redownloading from a torrent, mediafire, or google drive mirror on the web site http://7thheaven.rocks

So I'm having a problem installing the field texture with the 7th Heaven 2.0 manager, everything else seems to work except this part.
Please post your profile details. Settings>Profiles>Profile Details (eye icon). Also double check that 1) Your textures path is correct in 7th Heaven>Settings>General Settings>Textures. It should point to your FF7\mods\Textures folder (and verify that it exists) and 2) you may be using texture compression/caching. If you are, you won't see changes you are making with your mods (because the first copy that is cached is only going to load). Check it at Settings>Game Driver>Advanced>Texture Cache. Normally, it should be off. Also click the "Clear Texture Cache" button to clear the old cache so everything refreshes. If you decide to leave compression/caching on, you need to click this button to clear your cache any time you make a change to your mods.

Yoko22

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2020-04-19 19:03:23 »
Setting path was correct, it was the first thing I checked, the cache was off indeed but I double checked just in case. The most probable thing is that the file was corrupt. I no longer have the problem but I still think it's a strange bug considering I had 3 different field texture file having the same behavior, it's only when I downloaded it from google drive that I solved my problem.

I have to take back what I said about the controller working perfectly, half the time when I start the game it's not working, I have to restart my computer for it to works from time to time.

Is there a way to load a different save game without restart the game, it's like you can't go back to the main menu without restarting, it's quite annoying when the save game is corrupted.

7th Heaven Version: 2.0.3.406

# Miscellaneous - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: c0f4e84d-cf4e-49a9-bd61-b3f1f91d7a86
   Version: 3.0
   Is Active: True
   "=======Jessie Mod======="  (Miscellaneous)           = ""      (0)       
   "Jessie Mod"                (Jessie Mod)              = False   (0)       
   "Team Avalanche Fields"     (Team Avalanche Fields)   = True    (1)       
# Animations - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: ad98f03e-143d-41b0-8937-96fec7c821ea
   "Battle"  (Animations - Battle)   = "1 - 60 FPS"                  (1)       
   "Field"   (Animations - Field)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
   "World"   (Animations - World)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
# Battle Models - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: e4786c44-997e-4a29-b522-a4922aa4d457
   "=======Main======="  (Battle Models)                 = ""                                (0)       
   "Aerith"              (Main Characters - Aerith)      = "2 - ninostyle"                   (2)       
   "Barret"              (Main Characters - Barret)      = "6 - ninostyle [version 3]"       (6)       
   "Cait Sith"           (Main Characters - Cait Sith)   = "2 - ninostyle"                   (2)       
   "Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)         = "3 - ninostyle"                   (3)       
   "Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)       = "5 - Team Avalanche - Bloodshot"  (5)       
   "Red XIII"            (Main Characters - Red XIII)    = "4 - ninostyle"                   (4)       
   "Sephiroth"           (Main Characters - Sephiroth)   = "3 - Kaldarasha"                  (3)       
   "Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)        = "4 - ninostyle"                   (4)       
   "Vincent"             (Main Characters - Vincent)     = "3 - ninostyle"                   (3)       
   "Yuffie"              (Main Characters - Yuffie)      = "2 - ninostyle"                   (2)       
   "Aero Combatant"      (Enemies - Aero Combatant)      = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Air Buster"          (Enemies - Air Buster)          = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Chocobo"             (Enemies - Chocobo)             = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Diamond Weapon"      (Enemies - Diamond)             = "1 - Grimmy"                      (1)       
   "Elena"               (Enemies - Elena)               = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Frogs"               (Enemies - Frogs)               = "2 - Style 2"                     (2)       
   "Grunt"               (Enemies - Grunt)               = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Guard Hound"         (Enemies - Guard Hound)         = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Guard Scorpion"      (Enemies - Guard Scorpion)      = "1 - Team Avalanche"              (1)       
   "Hundred Gunner"      (Enemies - Hundred Gunner)      = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Jenova"              (Enemies - Jenova)              = "1 - WolfMan"                     (1)       
   "Joker"               (Enemies - Joker)               = "1 - Grimmy"                      (1)       
   "Life Form"           (Enemies - Life Form)           = "1 - cmh175"                      (1)       
   "Mighty Grunt"        (Enemies - Mighty Grunt)        = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Motorball"           (Enemies - Motorball)           = "1 - Bloodshot"                   (1)       
   "Reno"                (Enemies - Reno)                = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Ruby Weapon"         (Enemies - Ruby)                = "1 - JLOUTLAW"                    (1)       
   "Rude"                (Enemies - Rude)                = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Shinra Soldiers"     (Enemies - Shinra Soldiers)     = "1 - Kaldarasha"                  (1)       
   "Sweeper"             (Enemies - Sweeper)             = "1 - ninostyle"                   (1)       
   "Aerith"              (Weapons - Aerith)              = "3 - Mike + slayersnext"          (3)       
   "Cait Sith"           (Weapons - Cait Sith)           = "1 - omega res novae"             (1)       
   "Cloud"               (Weapons - Cloud)               = "3 - slayersnext"                 (3)       
   "Red XIII"            (Weapons - Red XIII)            = "1 - philman"                     (1)       
   "Sephiroth"           (Weapons - Sephiroth)           = "1 - Mike"                        (1)       
   "Yuffie"              (Weapons - Yuffie)              = "1 - Mike"                        (1)       
# Battle Textures - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: b9315620-c927-4fcb-9c05-185783a8967e
   "Battle Textures"  (Battle Textures)   = "2 - [4x Upscale] SYW V3.17 - satsuki"  (2)       
# Field Models - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 25cf73b9-873e-47a7-92c4-7a581d4707c9
   "===Resize Project==="   (Field Models)                       = ""                                   (0)       
   "Resize Project"         (Resize Project)                     = False                                (0)       
   "===Dynamic Weapons==="  (Dynamic Weapons)                    = ""                                   (0)       
   "Cloud"                  (Dynamic Weapons - Cloud)            = "3 - cmh175 - Team Avalanche Edits"  (3)       
   "Buster Sword"           (Dynamic Weapons - Buster Sword)     = "3 - Millenia - Left Hand"           (3)       
   "Mythril Saber"          (Dynamic Weapons - Mythril Saber)    = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Hardedge"               (Dynamic Weapons - Hardedge)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"           (1)       
   "Butterfly Edge"         (Dynamic Weapons - Butterfly Edge)   = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"           (1)       
   "Enhance Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Enhance Sword)    = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Organics"               (Dynamic Weapons - Organics)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"           (1)       
   "Crystal Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Crystal Sword)    = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Force Stealer"          (Dynamic Weapons - Force Stealer)    = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Rune Blade"             (Dynamic Weapons - Rune Blade)       = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Murasame"               (Dynamic Weapons - Murasame)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"           (1)       
   "Nailbat"                (Dynamic Weapons - Nailbat)          = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Yoshiyuki"              (Dynamic Weapons - Yoshiyuki)        = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"           (1)       
   "Apocalypse"             (Dynamic Weapons - Apocalypse)       = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Heaven's Cloud"         (Dynamic Weapons - Heaven's Cloud)   = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Ragnarok"               (Dynamic Weapons - Ragnarok)         = "1 - Millenia"                       (1)       
   "Ultima Weapon"          (Dynamic Weapons - Ultima Weapon)    = "2 - Millenia"                       (2)       
   "Huge Materia"           (Objects - Huge Materia)             = "1 - Grimmy"                         (1)       
   "Materia"                (Objects - Materia)                  = "2 - Team Avalanche"                 (2)       
   "Potions"                (Objects - Potions)                  = "1 - Costa07"                        (1)       
   "Save Point"             (Objects - Save Point)               = "2 - Team Avalanche"                 (2)       
   "Aerith"                 (Main - Aerith)                      = "4 - ninostyle"                      (4)       
   "Barret"                 (Main - Barret)                      = "11 - Timu + Kleyon + Asmodean"      (11)     
   "Cait Sith"              (Main - Cait Sith)                   = "2 - ninostyle"                      (2)       
   "Cid"                    (Main - Cid)                         = "3 - ninostyle"                      (3)       
   "Cloud"                  (Main - Cloud)                       = "0 - No Change"                      (0)       
   "Red XIII"               (Main - Red XIII)                    = "4 - ninostyle"                      (4)       
   "Sephiroth"              (Main - Sephiroth)                   = "2 - ninostyle"                      (2)       
   "Tifa"                   (Main - Tifa)                        = "5 - ninostyle"                      (5)       
   "Vincent"                (Main - Vincent)                     = "3 - ninostyle"                      (3)       
   "Yuffie"                 (Main - Yuffie)                      = "1 - Kaldarasha"                     (1)       
   "Biggs"                  (Support - Biggs)                    = "3 - ninostyle"                      (3)       
   "Bugenhagen"             (Support - Bugenhagen)               = "2 - Kaldarasha - Sitting"           (2)       
   "Jessie"                 (Support - Jessie)                   = "3 - ninostyle"                      (3)       
   "Wedge"                  (Support - Wedge)                    = "1 - Kaldarasha"                     (1)       
   "Air Buster"             (Enemy - Air Buster)                 = "1 - ninostyle"                      (1)       
   "Elena"                  (Enemy - Elena)                      = "2 - ninostyle"                      (2)       
   "Reno"                   (Enemy - Reno)                       = "2 - ninostyle"                      (2)       
   "Rude"                   (Enemy - Rude)                       = "2 - ninostyle"                      (2)       
   "Shinra Soldiers"        (Enemy - Shinra Soldiers)            = "1 - ninostyle"                      (1)       
   "Non-Player Characters"  (NPC)                                = "1 - Kaldarasha"                     (1)       
# Field Textures - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: ff3eb6c3-5f61-43e0-afd2-2f32685cc6eb
   "Field Textures"  (Field Textures)   = "2 - [4x Upscale] SYW V4 - satsuki"  (2)       
# JuseteĀ“s Project Edge
   ID: f4cec49a-492f-4b8d-a681-8ea974ca7150
   Version: 0.01
   Is Active: False
   "Textures"  (edgefields)   = "Project Edge Fields"  (1)       
# FF7 Remake ESUI Theme
   ID: 0b038238-8e3e-48a5-b56d-55a3fe0aa929
   Version: 1.03
   "FF7 Remake Theme"       (remake)          = "FF7 Remake - On"  (1)       
   "Start Screen"           (start)           = "Remake"           (1)       
   "Items + Materia Icons"  (items_materia)   = "Remake"           (1)       
   "UI Bars"                (bars)            = "Remake"           (1)       
   "Font Style"             (fonts)           = "Remake"           (1)       
   "Controller Icons"       (controller)      = "PSX Icons"        (1)       
# Gameplay - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: ace21ed7-9e32-4782-b397-1ce937bf3507
   "======Difficulty======"  (Gameplay)               = ""                (0)       
   "Difficulty"              (Difficulty)             = "6 - New Threat"  (6)       
   "Always Run"              (Always Run)             = True              (1)       
   "Clock Fix"               (Clock Fix)              = False             (0)       
   "Disable Mouse"           (Disable Mouse)          = False             (0)       
   "Hand Indicator"          (Hand Indicator)         = "1 - Removed"     (1)       
   "Increase Sense Limit"    (Increase Sense Limit)   = False             (0)       
   "Invincible"              (Invincible)             = False             (0)       
   "Lock Inventory"          (Lock Inventory)         = False             (0)       
   "Lucky Cait Sith"         (Lucky Cait Sith)        = False             (0)       
   "Lucky Tifa"              (Lucky Tifa)             = False             (0)       
   "No Random Battles"       (No Random Battles)      = False             (0)       
   "Save/PHS Anywhere"       (Save/PHS Anywhere)      = True              (1)       
   "Skip Cutscenes"          (Skip Cutscenes)         = True              (1)       
   "Sync Barret Opening"     (Sync Barret Opening)    = False             (0)       
# Media - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: fe3a9938-8083-4201-9f52-dd1e3eaba28c
   "Movies"  (Movies)   = "3 - [Original] DrLilo - Chibi Replacement"  (3)       
   "Music"   (Music)    = "2 - Anxious Heart - Fan Made"               (2)       
   "Sound"   (Sound)    = "2 - ProtoX"                                 (2)       
# Minigames - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: fae201ee-9fa5-4163-ab56-2b478111449d
   "====Chocobo Race===="    (Chocobo Race)                 = ""                           (0)       
   "Base Models"             (Chocobo Race - Base Models)   = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
   "Cid"                     (Chocobo Race - Cid)           = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
   "Cloud"                   (Chocobo Race - Cloud)         = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
   "Tifa"                    (Chocobo Race - Tifa)          = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
   "Textures"                (Chocobo Race - Textures)      = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "=======Coaster======="   (Coaster)                      = ""                           (0)       
   "Textures"                (Coaster - Textures)           = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "======Fort Condor====="  (Fort Condor)                  = ""                           (0)       
   "Models"                  (Fort Condor - Models)         = "1 - Strayoff"               (1)       
   "Textures"                (Fort Condor - Textures)       = "1 - Strayoff + Grimmy"      (1)       
   "===Motorbike Chase===="  (Motorbike Chase)              = ""                           (0)       
   "Models"                  (Motorbike Chase - Models)     = "2 - Kaldarasha - Original"  (2)       
   "Music"                   (Motorbike Chase - Music)      = "0 - No Change"              (0)       
   "Textures"                (Motorbike Chase - Textures)   = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "=====Snowboard======"    (Snowboard)                    = ""                           (0)       
   "Textures"                (Snowboard - Textures)         = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "====Wonder Square===="   (Wonder Square)                = ""                           (0)       
   "Tweaks"                  (Wonder Square - Tweaks)       = True                         (1)       
# Spell Textures - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 702dcfdb-70c1-48c4-95e7-a13413855e25
   Version: 3.1
   "Main"         (Main)          = "2 - [4x Upscale] kela51 + satsuki"  (2)       
   "Coin Skill"   (Coin Skill)    = "23 - Transparent Metallic Yellow"   (23)     
   "Limit Break"  (Limit Break)   = "9 - Mike - Version 2"               (9)       
# Enhanced Stock UI-rel2
   ID: 2b49d831-6556-41df-9ddb-d1a6e937f548
   Version: 2.24
   "Enhanced Stock"                     (enhanced)        = "Enhanced Stock - On"               (1)       
   "All Status Visible"                 (status)          = True                                (1)       
   "Items + Materia Icons"              (items_materia)   = "Colored Items + Standard Materia"  (3)       
   "UI Bar Thickness"                   (bars)            = "Thinner Bars"                      (1)       
   "Font Brightness"                    (fonts)           = "Bright Fonts"                      (2)       
   "Battle View"                        (battleview)      = "Recommended View, Optimized UI"    (1)       
   "Minimalistic No Battle Boxes View"  (nbb)             = False                               (0)       
   "Help Box Transparency"              (hbb)             = "No Box, Text Only"                 (1)       
   "Field Dialog Style"                 (fds)             = "Menu Overhaul"                     (1)       
   "Controller Icons"                   (controller)      = "PSX Icons"                         (2)       
   "EXP Bar Toggle"                     (nt)              = "Exp Bars Enabled"                  (0)       
# User Interface - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: d7fbbf75-2ff7-42f2-bbda-815fb92598a0
   "Tifa"                    (Avatars - Tifa)          = "4 - Tsunamods"                   (4)       
   "======Menu======"        (Avatars)                 = ""                                (0)       
   "Enhanced Stock"          (enhanced)                = "Enhanced Stock - Off"            (0)       
   "All Status Visible"      (status)                  = True                              (1)       
   "Items + Materia Icons"   (items_materia)           = "Colored Items + Shiny Materia"   (4)       
   "UI Bar Thickness"        (bars)                    = "Thinnest Bars"                   (2)       
   "Font Brightness"         (fonts)                   = "Bright Fonts"                    (2)       
   "Battle Field View Size"  (battleview)              = "Recommended View, Optimised UI"  (1)       
   "Help Box Transparency"   (hbb)                     = "No Box, Text Only"               (1)       
   "Field Dialog Style"      (fds)                     = "Menu Overhaul"                   (1)       
   "EXP Bar Toggle"          (nt)                      = "Exp Bars Enabled"                (0)       
   "Controller Icons"        (controller)              = "PSX Icons"                       (2)       
   "Aerith"                  (Avatars - Aerith)        = "9 - WolfMan [Version 3]"         (9)       
   "Barret"                  (Avatars - Barret)        = "8 - WolfMan [Version 2]"         (8)       
   "Cait Sith"               (Avatars - Cait Sith)     = "9 - WolfMan [Version 3]"         (9)       
   "Chocobo"                 (Avatars - Chocobo)       = "6 - WolfMan [Version 3]"         (6)       
   "Cid"                     (Avatars - Cid)           = "9 - WolfMan [Version 3]"         (9)       
   "Cloud"                   (Avatars - Cloud)         = "4 - Tsunamods"                   (4)       
   "Cloud Young"             (Avatars - Young Cloud)   = "4 - Tsunamods"                   (4)       
   "Red XIII"                (Avatars - Red XIII)      = "4 - Tsunamods"                   (4)       
   "Sephiroth"               (Avatars - Sephiroth)     = "6 - WolfMan [Version 1]"         (6)       
   "Vincent"                 (Avatars - Vincent)       = "8 - WolfMan [Version 2]"         (8)       
   "Yuffie"                  (Avatars - Yuffie)        = "8 - WolfMan [Version 2]"         (8)       
   "Game Over"               (Game Over)               = "1 - Game Over"                   (1)       
   "Prelude Credits"         (Prelude Credits)         = "1 - Grimmy"                      (1)       
   "Start Menu"              (Start Menu)              = "10 - Gold Hilt Buster"           (10)     
# World Models - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 3365b425-2391-4cc2-ba02-fef3437eba71
   "=======Main======="  (World Models)              = ""                                      (0)       
   "Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)     = "2 - Kaldarasha"                        (2)       
   "Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)   = "2 - Bloodshot - Team Avalanche Edits"  (2)       
   "Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)    = "4 - Kaldarasha"                        (4)       
   "Diamond"             (Enemies - Diamond)         = "2 - PRP"                               (2)       
   "Emerald"             (Enemies - Emerald)         = "1 - PRP"                               (1)       
   "Ruby"                (Enemies - Ruby)            = "1 - PRP"                               (1)       
   "Ultima"              (Enemies - Ultima)          = "1 - PRP"                               (1)       
   "Buggy"               (Vehicles - Buggy)          = "3 - ninostyle"                         (3)       
   "Chocobo"             (Vehicles - Chocobo)        = "2 - ninostyle"                         (2)       
   "Highwind"            (Vehicles - Highwind)       = "2 - ninostyle"                         (2)       
   "Submarine"           (Vehicles - Submarine)      = "3 - ninostyle"                         (3)       
   "Tiny Bronco"         (Vehicles - Tiny Bronco)    = "1 - ninostyle"                         (1)       
# World Textures - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 00583ff5-d5b8-4efa-9678-8e319574839e
   "World Textures"  (World Textures)   = "2 - [4x Upscale] SYW V4 - satsuki"  (2)       

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #323 on: 2020-04-20 02:52:13 »
No, unfortunately only way to get back to the start screen is to close and reopen or get a game over. Regarding your controller, double check that you are running it as administrator every time.

youffie

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 2020-04-20 09:24:51 »
any way to get DLPB translation working with 7th heaven, JUST the translation not the reunion itself.