Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Final Fairy Tales

(1/4) > >>

eerrrr:
I really want this to be a good topic. I thought we could write our own story using images from  http://smilecwm.tripod.com/   and we could all join in! I'll start with some FF6 characters.....
Once upon a time, young was enjoying himself with his friend . They were having so much fun! Though they soon got bored of sitting there laughing at nothing, and decided to go on a journey........
(This is where you come in and make the next post with the characters and story).[This message has been edited by eerrrr (edited March 01, 2001).]

Jedimark:
This topic sucks eerrr!  :D

Ant:
So.....On their journey they decided to partake in a bit of the ole ULTRAVIOLENCE (Clockwork Orange !!).  They were walking through a forest when they came across ,who was a little kid.   took out his baseball bat, raised it above his head and brought it crashing down on .  Blood and brain went everywhere, started laughing hystericaly and with shrieks of mirth brought her buster sword straight through the kids body.After alleiviating the corpse of any possessions that the pair thought they could flog at the nearest gyppo market, they moved on.They stumbled across a .  They sliced its neck open and began feasting...TO BE CONTINUED........[This message has been edited by Ant (edited March 02, 2001).]

The Skillster:
what a sick sense of humour!!!  :x

eerrrr:
Though suddenly stopped laughing . She became serious and said something to .
, I'm actually a whore". didnt say anything, but soon got out his wallet and payed her . He into bed with her, but they were inturrupted....[This message has been edited by eerrrr (edited March 02, 2001).]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version