Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

(WIP) Final Fantasy VII Climhazzard (PSX Version) King Bomb & Carrot Vids added!

(1/60) > >>

ff7rules:
Hi all after been on this site for awhile and seeing what can be done with FF7 nowadays it made me wanna play through FF7 again, but not the same old easy FF7 oh no.... i fancied a big change!

Features for this patch Include

New Boss Names so you can tell there different

New Attack names sound more destructive and realistic

A meaning to the Materia Steal! own it right from the start of the game and steal stuff from bosses you wouldn't normally get untill later on in the game! (like ff9)

Additional Bosses! You will never look at Midgar Z the same way ever again trust me!

Reap more rewards from defeating tougher Enemies

Break the Damage Limit. 9999 is a thing of the past!

Each Character now has there own elemental stats which change the way of battle!

Plus Much more to come!

NEW features!

Brand new dialog thrown in and improved english for the ultimate ff7 experience

Sick of the old faces on the menu .... well with this patch you can replace them easily :)

Renamed weapons and armour some classic from other final fantasy games some original and brand new effects

A name change Expert Version only told half the story so im changing the name

Multiple challenges!!! i will be making 2 Difficulty levels (you can choose which one you want to patch) 1 of which hardcore players might find a bit easy the last one will be the ultimate challenge though but ill make sure its possible.

Will post preview pictures soon of my progress, and credit and thanks to everyone who has coded all these wonderful programs making this possible!

Latest picture Updates

New first boss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrmKnlRhPoQ

hotdog963al:
Ouch, PSX mod will be pretty limited surely?
I'll be interested to see how you get on though, PC modding is good and all, but I'd *love* to see more crazy things being done to the PSX version!  :-D

(Especially the PSX 9999 Damage Cap Removal (which I have seen on YouTube))

ff7rules:

--- Quote from: hotdog963al on 2009-01-23 17:26:02 ---Ouch, PSX mod will be pretty limited surely?
I'll be interested to see how you get on though, PC modding is good and all, but I'd *love* to see more crazy things being done to the PSX version!  :-D

(Especially the PSX 9999 Damage Cap Removal (which I have seen on YouTube))

--- End quote ---

Yeah i will be including that, i just downloaded it now. The reason i choose the psx is because theres hardly any patches going and for those with psp's you can also play it on the go ive run into a bit of a problem though already the kernal file size is too big can you not add only replace? Will have some screenshots up later tonight of my progress

squallff8:
Thanx man for you work!I'm the one with PSP,as you say :wink: And i will be glad to replay FFVII PSX with your editions!

hotdog963al:

--- Quote from: ff7rules on 2009-01-23 22:14:10 ---Yeah i will be including that, i just downloaded it now. The reason i choose the psx is because theres hardly any patches going and for those with psp's you can also play it on the go ive run into a bit of a problem though already the kernal file size is too big can you not add only replace? Will have some screenshots up later tonight of my progress

--- End quote ---
Yeah exactly, the bytes have to match up. :(

Where did you find the 9999 Delimiter for PSX? Is it hard to find, or am I being a retard? Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version