Author Topic: Drugs have gone digital!  (Read 3472 times)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs have gone digital!
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-13 01:55:01 »
Tried those things a few years ago.  It's actually a fairly interesting concept.  Now, the one problem is that they somewhat work on the premise of being a placebo, in the way that they only work if you keep your mind open to the possibility that they will work.  They fuck with my mind a decent deal, but nothing like one of my music teachers, he tried the "i-doser" for "Heroin" and...well...  He didn't remember how he got from the cafeteria to the music dept...  He also had no idea what the words written on a piece of paper he had meant (I don't remember what they were).

The Alcohol one also had an effect on him.  He's a trumpet player, and any good brass player can tell you beer is awesome, because when you're practicing for a while, your lips begin to ache, once you drink a beer, the lip muscles relax, and you can continue practicing.  Apparently the alcohol i-doser had that effect on him...  As far as I go, it throws my balance out of whack.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-13 03:11:45 »
Sounds to me like it'd be useful for getting off drug addiction.

But no.  Let's focus completely on all of the bad things this could bring about!

Even though this is the first time I've seen that article, its attitude makes me feel like I've come across it a thousand times before -_-

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-13 04:58:55 »
Yeah, it's all sensationalist BS.  Anything they can possibly perceive as bad in any way = satan himself.

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-07-19 16:54:03 »
I just think it's a clever way of ripping off the pigeons of the world.
And we all know there is no shortage of those.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-07-20 02:20:22 »
I just think it's a clever way of ripping off the pigeons of the world.
And we all know there is no shortage of those.

1) Imo, they work
2) didn't rip me off =p