Author Topic: FF7 Troubles  (Read 3596 times)

Aeris

• ~~Princess~~
    • View Profile
FF7 Troubles
« on: 2009-04-02 00:05:47 »
hi im new here for starters x.x  and i recently installed FF7 by torrent >.> and i try to use the ff7.exe after applying the 1.02 patch and etc. but it keeps telling me to insert Disk 1 after i hit new game >.> i hit maximum installation and i've got all the data files installed, including the movies and im just completely at a loss x.x i got it to work once before a few years back but i don't remember how, any help would be greatly appreciated <3 :3 also, im running Windows XP SP2

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Troubles
« Reply #1 on: 2009-04-02 00:20:40 »
Sorry, but we don't help illegal gamers on here. Mostly because it's much easier with discs, and also because its illegal.

Exerpt from forum rules, which you should read:

Arrrr, matey! I downloaded FF7 and...

No, we do not care if your mother ate your original discs. You should feed her better. We are not going to support pirates. End of discussion.

And that means just that; end of discussion. In this thread and in the sticky thread in Game Tweaking. Neither of them are meant for open discussion about the piracy in general and whatever you feel justified your particular case, they are announcements.

If you want to discuss piracy, or even explain to us why exactly you should be allowed to download a copy, feel free to make a new thread in Unrelated and leave the announcements alone.
« Last Edit: 2009-04-02 00:23:51 by guitar_dudester91 »

Aurenasek116

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-04-02 00:24:33 »
Once again I'm going to repeat, stop whining about legality when this forum is all about something just as evil as pirating.
What I'm saying here is the fact, it's all about reverse engineering. Modifying game files, ripping content, editing it is all violating the EULA, so please keep that pirate nonesense to yourself.

Aali

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-04-02 00:33:29 »
There's one big difference; pirating is, by most peoples standards, immoral. Improving an old game (or even extracting content from newer games for non-commercial use) is not.

But we're not going to discuss this, so stop discussing it already.

Aeris

• ~~Princess~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-04-02 00:39:27 »
well i did buy the game once but i lost the discs so i had to resort to this x.x

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-04-02 01:32:02 »

If you want to discuss piracy, or even explain to us why exactly you should be allowed to download a copy, feel free to make a new thread in Unrelated and leave the announcements alone.

That explains that. I agree with Aali

Aeris

• ~~Princess~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-04-02 19:33:44 »
if a mod would lock this i found the solution x.x thanks

Cazador

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-04-13 04:10:22 »
but.........Aeris is dead!!  :-o