Author Topic: PLAY AS RUFUS, RENO AND ELENA in Battle! With TURKS Team (No animation problem)  (Read 8586 times)

rufus

Hi I've been working so far on changing the characters into Rufus, Reno and Elena, i wonder what you guys think, I'm still working on other characters, when i'm done, i can release the patch if anybody is interested, any suggestions would be great :-)

Check out the TURKS TEAM below a couple of comments

« Last Edit: 2007-11-16 18:58:20 by Rufus »

Murak Modder

• http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?murak.
    • View Profile
not bad! i myself would have made Reno cloud because reno has a shock stick and rufus vincent because of the gun, but that's just me, nice work for a first mod! are you going to put in Tseng and rude as somebody?

Demarest

• View Profile
That's looks gorgeous! A few questions if I may...

I'm curious as to why not Rude instead of Rufus? Also, do you have intentions of going further? Like, say, including Tseng and Reeve? Or perhaps Scarlet as one of the other girls?

Good work. You should release what you have here. I'm assuming it's to patch the standard game and not Saint's 1280, eh?

virtual

• View Profile
WOW!!! This is great!! For once it's possible to actually play as the "bad guys" other than Sephiroth!!  :-D Please release the patch.. I'd like to run around the world as Rufus too!

You know, it would be really cool if we could have a "front-end interface" to allow players to choose which character to replace the default ones.. you know, like a menu system, where people can select which Turk (or any other chara) to take Cloud's place, Tifa's, Barrett's, Aeris', etc....

Then we can have a competition of the most ridiculous-looking party.. hahaha..  :mrgreen: (imagine President Shinra, Heidegger and Palmer in the party...)

Murak Modder

• http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?murak.
    • View Profile
well, i don't know about a GUI character replace menu, but it would be possible to do that pick and match system with folders with pre-made character replacements, open a character folder such as 'cloud', then in the list will be all sorts of people like Hojo, Sephy normal, sephy final, Barret, tifa, other bad guys, zack, junk like that. it would be kinda big to have every replacement tho, so why not simply the 'favourites'? IE:already playable people, Shinra and the Sephy's? (as well as infamous bosses like Dyne)

sword

• View Profile
Not bad. Not bad. I'm assuming you put Cloud in Rufus's place?

rufus

The TURKS Team
« Reply #6 on: 2007-11-16 18:38:38 »
Check this out, here comes the TURKS :-o

Reno: Girls just love me

Reno Stunt

Elena sure can kick

YAY

Rude: I'm just too good looking

Reno style

A victorious day for the TURKS
« Last Edit: 2007-11-16 18:52:58 by Rufus »

Demarest

• View Profile
I'm curious as to why not Rude instead of Rufus? Also, do you have intentions of going further? Like, say, including Tseng and Reeve? Or perhaps Scarlet as one of the other girls?

Good work. You should release what you have here. I'm assuming it's to patch the standard game and not Saint's 1280, eh?
So... I guess these fall into the "too stupid to dignify" column, eh?  :|

cloud9

• View Profile
i think rufus should be vincent, rude = tifa, reno = cid, elena = yuffie. (sephy = cloud 8-))

AwakenedCloud

i lke the Cid-Reno Patch can you give us the link?

Vanit

• View Profile
    • http://vanitstudios.burn.at
Just a small necro..

kainhighwind2

• View Profile
This is incredibly awesome... how hard would it be to program in a turks-era Vincent?

Also, I highly approve of the whole "mix and match idea"