Author Topic: 7H mods not loading, Reunion not working properly  (Read 1221 times)

Roen

• View Profile
I have an issue with no mods being loaded with 7H. IRO mods added manually work (I tried Remako) but catalog mods do not. I even tried to reinstall the game and convert again and then installing Reunion, and even then Reunion had glitched graphics and the 60FPS battles did not work.

Does anyone have a slight clue as to what is causing this? I've posted pictures of what's going on in the imgur link below.

https://imgur.com/a/LiIKLuH

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: 7H mods not loading, Reunion not working properly
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-25 19:32:14 »
- Check that "direct" and "music" are included in the "extra folders" box of the 7H general settings config screen.
- Check that "direct_mode = on" is set in \game install\Final Fantasy VII\ff7_opengl.cfg (the converter should have done this automatically, but someone else just found that theirs didn't on discord)
- Make sure the right .exe is selected:  ff7.exe for most situations, ff7_bc.exe for menu overhaul and/or reunion+beacause.  If you are using MO/BC, also verify that you've selected appropriate options on its 'configure' button on the active mods screen.