Author Topic: [FF7PC] Nightmare 7 - Total Game Conversion (1.02)  (Read 276219 times)

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [WIP/REL] Nightmare 7, Includes Hardcore and Aerith Revival
« Reply #125 on: 2012-10-15 22:35:03 »
I haven't checked with Timu.
I'll show him when he shows up.

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2012-10-15 22:37:19 »
ok then I'll be leaving it at that for now, since there are no further comments yet..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-15 22:39:17 by whitERaven »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2012-10-15 22:43:23 »
I understand, but you are wrong, the admin told that in this community do not allow copying without permission, rather, "It has come to my attention that your inclusion of the OVA remake was done without permission. So I am giving either you get the opportunity to express his permission or remove it from your release ", must respect.

He wants to copy? Perfect, but outside of this community, those are the rules.

My game bugged? It is normal to miss adding another mod changes.

Yesterday my demo play full and never crash, only minor faults, all the arguments here used to say all good! author manages failures! all lies, changes are needed to perform well in this mod, and translate it, then be hero? seems joke.

I am very surprised and disappointed, I understand fully any published work may be used by others, but the community has its rules, publish my work anywhere, but in qhimm respecting the author's work, that I have understood so far.

I comment to the administrator, is easy work, if allowed to continue in this website work stolen, I cancel the mod, and all happy, but I doubt that the administrator change of thinking days after.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-16 00:11:39 by cloudiar »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2012-10-16 00:09:51 »
My decision is this:

Kuugen informs me he has effectively disabled your scripts in his mod by disabling the triggers that activate them, while technically the code is still there none of your enhancements will ever run. This satisfies my order to remove them as far as I am concerned. If this is not the case then I require you to provide proof (your script vs his script) since I cannot download OVA to compare.

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2012-10-16 00:15:03 »
My decision is this:

Kuugen informs me he has effectively disabled your scripts in his mod by disabling the triggers that activate them, while technically the code is still there none of your enhancements will ever run. This satisfies my order to remove them as far as I am concerned. If this is not the case then I require you to provide proof (your script vs his script) since I cannot download OVA to compare.

That's lying, I play with her flevel go to Sector 7 and all my work is there, same with others.

But well,  I'm going to prove it.

To start using my field.dec almost always, you should not use the original?
However spare soldier in that scene, not that hard delete.

Events Sector 7, these scenes add full days cost me, but this is not the case, the problem is that not what it tells you, then this spare.

Wallmarket events, completely separate my code, I see that is code in several places.

Follow before during and after the scene, also spare.

Same case in building sequences Shinra

Know that everything save for future use, very clever, but I do not want even one visible in your demo code, if in a hurry to re-publish the demo work harder and to separate the content, especially the events of Sector 7 , all that code to use weeks, wants to have it there for future? perfect, but you take it out of your product on this page.

This was only a small testing time, if you want I can spend here demo to give more reasons.

Be sad to see my full fields with changes in text only xD
« Last Edit: 2012-10-16 01:19:51 by cloudiar »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2012-10-16 01:52:05 »
Maybe it'll be better if you send this things thru PMs, no need to get the whole forum involve in this right?

You only need to convince the admin, just pm him. All this arguing in public is unbecoming.

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2012-10-16 02:27:48 »
Maybe it'll be better if you send this things thru PMs, no need to get the whole forum involve in this right?

You only need to convince the admin, just pm him. All this arguing in public is unbecoming.

You say the truth, but lies.
You can say that I do wrong, but his friend lying and nothing to say? (lol)
Being a true friend!

No wait, I will not steal! just save! But thinking better ... I do not think it will affect this person get some things x_D

Yes it could do better, I will try from now, but with so many enemies is hard xD

Anyway when I finish this parody of situation I hope never write long, costly write, and my english is bad <. <

Good luck

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2012-10-16 02:55:35 »
You say the truth, but lies.
You can say that I do wrong, but his friend lying and nothing to say? (lol)
Being a true friend!

LoL chill dude, it's not like I'm siding with anyone.. Just seeing arguments left and right is rather unsightly, I'm just saying that matters like this should be settled between you, kuugen and the admin, no need to involve the rest of the forum. Is that so bad a request that you'll have to react that way? as for the lies thing, I would never know the truth in that, not that I care since this is your and kuugen's problem.

Yes it could do better, I will try from now, but with so many enemies is hard xD

I understand it's hard on your part, with some other members against you.. More reasons to settle this issues privately right? No need to care what the others think.. Just Settle this matter with the Admin and kuugen hopefully reach an agreement then period.

Good luck cloudiar I really hope you and kuugen can settle this soon.

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2012-10-16 03:02:04 »
Ok, first sorry to all members for this problem!

I understand you seriously whitERaven, and thanks  :lol:

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2012-10-16 03:30:52 »
Feeling better now right? :) :)
best of luck!!!

no need thank me btw..LoL,  ;D

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #135 on: 2012-10-16 11:42:11 »
Flevel uploading
« Last Edit: 2012-10-16 12:35:24 by Tenko Kuugen »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #136 on: 2012-11-01 14:11:08 »
still fixing small bugs here and there ( there was a missing single line of code in shinra building 63 for the new hidden item system for example )

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2012-11-02 23:34:53 »
Okaaaay, so im not going to be able to get Bootleg so no chance of me playing this? Just today just decided to install fresh vanilla ffvii on my pc and planning to play with the Nightmare mod really badly lol and maybe do a playthrough and upload em on youtube i dunno soo i guess i should go in this order, i first install the hardcore patch then aerith patch and then well do i have to do the menu overhaul with 9999 break? Im planning to just play with the Avalanche mod instead with 9999break in the ffopengl.cfg of course, so yeah anyway helpin me get this would be much appreciated :)
Edit:
Sigh* just read the title again and i just realised includes hardcore and aerith patch (facepalm) so just a 9999 break only now right
Edit2:
What's with my brain today read everythin nearly twice and just stumbled onto also in first post saying it will include menu overhaul so no way i can play with the Avalanche GUi now?
« Last Edit: 2012-11-03 01:19:33 by e1sunz »

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2012-11-02 23:44:33 »
You still need to install portions of the Aeris Revival and Hardcore patches.
There's at least 1 files in char.lgp that you must install from Revival.
There are new battle models from Hardcore that you need to install as well.

Of course you'll also need to install Aali's OpenGL driver and the ficedula music driver.  FF7Music makes installing the music driver easy.

Bootleg .040 has integrated support for Nightmare.  It installs both the slim and fat (if you know where to find it) versions.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #139 on: 2012-11-03 01:23:50 »
The Menu Overhaul is theoretically optional if you have another way of changing the 9999 limit to 30,000
I'm gonna release a 1.01 version soon ( as soon as my beta crowd finished up testing. They're at 66F shinra HQ now ) thats basically just bugfixes for the original

The Menu Overhaul is mostly included for the minigame fixes ( because the minigames offer quite valuable prizes now ) the 9999 limit break and the smaller font. The textboxes SHOULD be optimized for the regular FF7 font as well ( due to MR using that font ) though.

As for the specific files, you need the additional monster models from the hardcore battle.lgp and the additional character files from the char.lgp in aerith revival
and whatever way you want to enable 30000 value limit

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2012-11-03 01:37:01 »
Yah forgot to mention i obviously first patched it with the essential stuff like the 1.02 and aali's driver patch and ff7music lol maybe put in very few visual mods, and Bootleg is uncompatiable on my current sh*tty pc till i get a new one at christmas...
And ah i see... alright i guess il just put in the Aerith and hardcore patch first then just place the Nightmare files and enable the 9999 break of course and see how it goes tomorrow can't wait to play through countless game over screens lol, thanks alot :)
« Last Edit: 2012-11-03 01:39:11 by e1sunz »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #141 on: 2012-11-03 08:45:01 »
Please report pack on your success ( or lack thereof ) so I can see if I can't get it running for you

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2012-11-03 17:37:13 »
Yeah sure will post back and update on this periodically for now, just downloading all the necessary mods for now gonna use Menu overhaul instead of TA now..
Looks like it will take me another day till i play with this lol :D

Which one should i download? Plus what will i be missing if i don't get the 1st one without flevel?
Download Links:
( All files except flevel and OST )
http://www.mediafire.com/?o0l444zk6qccwh8
( Nightmare OST )
http://www.mediafire.com/?12bcjdjl0ity9yy
( Flevel without OVA )
http://www.mediafire.com/?76k3xbo9m9ogjpx

edit:
ohh ffs don't tell me the gjoerulv hardcore mod program requires .net too. crashes everytime i open it damnit  >:(...ah well i guess il try to fix the .net issue first thing tomorrow :/
« Last Edit: 2012-11-03 19:26:48 by e1sunz »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #143 on: 2012-11-03 22:27:30 »
you need to download everything I list under download links

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2012-11-03 22:58:13 »
Is there just 1 part to the OST download--  Nightmare OST.part1.rar?
All 3 of those links are to the same file.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #145 on: 2012-11-04 01:32:41 »
Uh.. that shouldn't be the case?
How come I didn't notice that until now, wow.
stupid mediafire copy link feature

http://www.mediafire.com/?p1mya0qk26f4t8j
http://www.mediafire.com/?k3bdh9atdgtearp

it's a three part archieve
i updated the links

CloudStrife668

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2012-11-07 05:44:54 »
when are u going to finish the mod i really like it because im bored of the old battle styles

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #147 on: 2012-11-08 03:50:20 »
It'll be done when its done. Can't say anything other than that.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2012-11-08 15:19:57 »
Just wanted to say i give up as i can't fix the f...in .net problem no matter what (sigh) was looking forward to it :(, still won't matter too much as im getting a new laptop soon and install ff7 with Bootleg 0400 with this mod asap :D

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #149 on: 2012-11-09 04:11:00 »
whats this .net error you're talking about? is it something in the mods that you need to install? I'm not using any ripped models so technically I should be able to distribute my char and battle lgps if that is whats holding you up