Author Topic: [FF9 PC] Moguri Mod update 8.2 (LIVE ON OFFICIAL SITE)  (Read 361074 times)

eefatifa

• View Profile
Re: [FF9 PC] Moguri Mod update 8.0 (BETA V4 DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #375 on: 2020-05-16 12:38:58 »
Great, thank you.

asqwzx

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2020-05-16 13:54:25 »
Quick question about your mod (amazing btw), if I were to use alternate fantasy, what would it erase from your mod ?
Thank you

mushii

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2020-05-16 16:59:43 »
Here's something I saw in your screenshots. Dunno if you fixed it already or not. Thank you so much for your hard work by the way!

SummitBreaker

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2020-05-16 21:45:24 »
While playing through V4 I noticed some sound issues, some of which have strayed from the original PS1 version of FFIX

1.) In battle Reflect used to have it's own distinct sound effect when a spell would "bounce" off the character back to the other side of the battlefield.  In the steam version (as well as the HD console re-release ports) the sound of the spell that was cast plays when its reflected and then a second time when it actually happens.  I.E. if Vivi has auto-reflect and casts Flare on himself.  Flare sound effect will play during the reflect animation (instead of the old reflect sound from PS1) and then the Flare sound effect will play again immediately as it hits the opponent.

2.) In the final cut-scene before the final Necron battle the music is playing 2 tracks instead of just one.  It plays much slower versions of the music for that segment of dialogue and the Necron battle theme making the songs overlap each other.  It's very jarring and it causes that music to not loop after a while during the battle.  Important to note I'm using most recent version of Moguri that is using the "enhanced" music so my p0 file might just need to be re-installed, but if anyone else can confirm this is happening to them as well that would be awesome!

This may not be the proper forum to bring this up, but I noticed the death sounds were added to the V4 update so I thought it might apply.

I also need to double check some lanterns on the hilda guard's bridge background (zorn and thorn scene with the blackmage steering) that looked a little strange in the background, but that was versions ago when I saw that scene so it may have already been fixed.  When I get a chance to pull up that image again for V4 if it's still there I'll post an image.  Hope any of that helps!

« Reply #379 on: 2020-05-17 17:51:58 »
Yo snouz,

great work, cant wait for version 8.0 :)
Actually, thats exactly my problem: I really want to play this mod with Alternate Fantasy, however as you stated it's not compatible yet with AF.
So my question is: Do you have a rough ETA for version 8.0? Like Q/2/3/4 2020 or maybe even next year ?

Thanks. Much love  :mrgreen:

Neodoris

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2020-05-17 21:43:23 »
While playing through V4 I noticed some sound issues, some of which have strayed from the original PS1 version of FFIX

1.) In battle Reflect used to have it's own distinct sound effect when a spell would "bounce" off the character back to the other side of the battlefield.  In the steam version (as well as the HD console re-release ports) the sound of the spell that was cast plays when its reflected and then a second time when it actually happens.  I.E. if Vivi has auto-reflect and casts Flare on himself.  Flare sound effect will play during the reflect animation (instead of the old reflect sound from PS1) and then the Flare sound effect will play again immediately as it hits the opponent.
What you ask is in FF9 PC Complete Sounds Fix 2.2. Here is the README:

Spoiler: show
This is the official Final Fantasy IX [PC] Complete Sounds Fix Mod

Fixes:
Every single soundeffect in Final Fantasy IX - PC [Steam].
The infamous Music (BGM) resetting bug after every battle.

Things to Note:
Compatibility
Currently, the Music BGM Reset glitch fix is only compatible with the vanilla game and Moguri's Mod.

*If using Memoria, always use sound sampling rate 44100hz.

Update History:

-Updated BGM/Music Reset Glitch Fix - 12/4/2019

Fixed Ramuh - Non-Boost Version sfx.

All enemy sfxs.

Enemies fixed:
Ogre: "Entry/Die"
Ash: "Entry/Die"
Mistodon: "Entry/Die"
Lamia: "Die"
Silver Dragon: "Die"
Plant Brain: "Die"
Abadon: "Die"
Lizardman: "Entry/Die"
Vice & Magic Vice: "Entry/Die"
Meltigemini: "Die"
Maliris: "Die"
Skeleton: "Entry"

Weapons sfx including: Zidane, Steiner, Blank, Marcus & Beatrix.

How to use:
Replace files: p0data62.bin & p0data63.bin into the StreamingAssets\ folder
Replace Sdlib.dll in the x64\FF9_Data\Plugins\ folder.
Replace resources.assets in the x64\FF9_Data\ folder.
Replace AssemblyCSharp.dll in the x64\FF9_Data\Managed\ folder.

Compatibility:
If you use the tool titled: "Memoria" by Albeoris, this is compatible.

And here is the presentation of the mod:
Among the fixes are:

Sound Effects:
-Every sound effect is physically replaced with their correct, PSX counterpart.
Audio compression
-Sets the Audio Sampling Rate to 44100hz and removes the compression on BGM.
Enemy Death SFX:
-Returns every enemy's death sfxs battle cry as it was in PSX.

Some cosmetic fixes such as:
-Reflect sfx
-Jump and Summon Sfxs.
-Swd Art Spell: Shock and Tetra Master SFX fixes.

It is compatible with any and all mods (and modding tools [Hades Workshop]) for FF9 including: Alternate Fantasy, Memoria, and FF9 Ascension.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Ubq7hnD8t3_FMb4nUw_AOlRAAa2eNQC
« Last Edit: 2020-05-17 21:48:04 by Neodoris »

eefatifa

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2020-05-17 22:04:45 »
Does this actually work with latest Moguri && Memoria? On the reddit post they discuss there might be issues and compatibility errors.

snouz

• [FR_EN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2020-05-17 22:40:13 »
So my question is: Do you have a rough ETA for version 8.0? Like Q/2/3/4 2020 or maybe even next year ?
It's days away!

About the sound fix, see the discussion above, if someone wants to fix these issues without copy pasting the work of dclem, that'd be great. But I'm better off not touching that persons work.

There was some great progress today!
-Memoria fixes for widescreen, which is completely stable and working (no more animation offset or scene glitches, or character in front of black)
-Memoria was modified to accept 30 fps videos
-Lykon has transformed 22 FMV (so far) to 30 FPS using mainly a deep learning algorhythm called DAIN
-I found the way to add Teaito's faithful font to the game through Memoria
-I fixed video transitions with video editing
-plenty of small fixes

zePilot is waiting a bit that Lykon and I finish everything, then update 8 it is!

« Reply #383 on: 2020-05-18 16:49:16 »
It's days away!

Damn didn't think it would be so soon, that's awesome :D
Thanks for the quick reply and thank you so much for your hard work !
I am really looking forward to this, this mod is just plain awesome  :mrgreen:

Neodoris

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2020-05-18 20:28:16 »
It's days away!

About the sound fix, see the discussion above, if someone wants to fix these issues without copy pasting the work of dclem, that'd be great. But I'm better off not touching that persons work.
In fact, even if its work is not included in Moguri mod, it seems easy to add to one's game: "Replace files: p0data62.bin & p0data63.bin into the StreamingAssets\ folder".

SummitBreaker

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2020-05-18 21:01:19 »
In fact, even if its work is not included in Moguri mod, it seems easy to add to one's game: "Replace files: p0data62.bin & p0data63.bin into the StreamingAssets\ folder".

Unfortunately I've tried that with the files that were provided in the response sent to be but it didn't work.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, current version of moguri, and mixing and matching the provided update files with vanilla ffix, moguri, and V4 beta on here but couldn't get the final boss battle music to play properly.  Again could be something dumb I'm doing with my setup, but that's what's happening for me.  Maybe someone will find a fix later down the line after moguri 8 is fully released, and if I find something I'll def post it here if I'm not the only one encountering the problem.

On another note I can't believe version 8 is coming so soon with all the things Snouz listed I'm so excited to install it!

Neodoris

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2020-05-19 19:53:00 »
Unfortunately I've tried that with the files that were provided in the response sent to be but it didn't work.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, current version of moguri, and mixing and matching the provided update files with vanilla ffix, moguri, and V4 beta on here but couldn't get the final boss battle music to play properly.  Again could be something dumb I'm doing with my setup, but that's what's happening for me.  Maybe someone will find a fix later down the line after moguri 8 is fully released, and if I find something I'll def post it here if I'm not the only one encountering the problem.

On another note I can't believe version 8 is coming so soon with all the things Snouz listed I'm so excited to install it!
In fact, I only said that the sound fix mod was useful for the reflection sfx, I did not know if it could be useful for your other sound problem. If we are lucky, someone will fix it in further updates.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-20 21:55:05 by Neodoris »

anthonyziack

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2020-05-20 12:47:41 »
I'm sure this is not the right place to ask..but I have no where else to go..

I've been trying to get the latest Memoria mod working with this... mostly for the Wide Screen and Analog Support, but in these few things I have noticed:

1: It seems like 50% of the screens are not wide screen? I am at the start with Vivi and some of them are wide while others aren't.

2: After installing Memoria Mod, my D-Pad no longer works. I understand this is because "Analog" gets implemented, as the stick does feel better now, but then I can't use the D-Pad for menus

I had thought that by simply copying the files for the 8.0 V4 over, it was automatically fixing the Analog issue, but I guess not? that's something that Memoria fixes? though it disables my D-pad as mentioned.

3: Lastly, in the BGM looping problem already implemented with 8.0 V4? or do I need to replace those files myself? I have them, just wondering.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-20 13:32:32 by anthonyziack »

Ragpan

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2020-05-21 15:36:02 »
Spoiler: show
Hello, I've tried to run Moguri along with Memoria, but many areas are glitched out and the graphics are messed up.

What I did:
- installed moguri
-installed memoria

The graphics are broken though, like 'split', as if my GPU was broken. So I had to uninstall/remove memoria. Is there a way to get v4 and memoria working simultaneously? Thank you.

What it looks like:

EDIT: Think it works now with tile set to 64!

Did you get to fix this? i can't get the last version of both memoria and Mog to work together i rolled back to Mog 7 and everything is fine but memoria is missing a couple options because it's not the latest version and i can't get that one to work with mog 7 either

Neodoris

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2020-05-21 22:51:07 »
I'm sure this is not the right place to ask..but I have no where else to go..

I've been trying to get the latest Memoria mod working with this... mostly for the Wide Screen and Analog Support, but in these few things I have noticed:

1: It seems like 50% of the screens are not wide screen? I am at the start with Vivi and some of them are wide while others aren't.

2: After installing Memoria Mod, my D-Pad no longer works. I understand this is because "Analog" gets implemented, as the stick does feel better now, but then I can't use the D-Pad for menus

I had thought that by simply copying the files for the 8.0 V4 over, it was automatically fixing the Analog issue, but I guess not? that's something that Memoria fixes? though it disables my D-pad as mentioned.

3: Lastly, in the BGM looping problem already implemented with 8.0 V4? or do I need to replace those files myself? I have them, just wondering.
It seems that these issues have already been reported. There is a high chance they will be solved in the next update.

HumbleBounty

• View Profile
« Reply #390 on: 2020-05-22 15:35:25 »
Thank you for all of your work on this project! I just wanted to echo the same question asked by someone a little bit back, is there a new ETA for this project? Snouz said it was days away so I just wanted to check to see if anything had changed. Can't stress enough how much I'm looking forward to this, thanks!

Cha0255

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2020-05-23 07:28:50 »
Hello,

it is possible to make D-PAD work by deactivating the option:

"xbox configuration assistance"

in steam big picture:
parameter-> joystick parameters.

I posted the comment on nexus mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy9/mods/11?tab=posts

For me it worked.
sorry for my english.

anthonyziack

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2020-05-23 11:18:27 »
Thank you for all of your work on this project! I just wanted to echo the same question asked by someone a little bit back, is there a new ETA for this project? Snouz said it was days away so I just wanted to check to see if anything had changed. Can't stress enough how much I'm looking forward to this, thanks!
Also hoping it's soon. My wife and I are holding out on our playthrough until this releases.

snouz

• [FR_EN]
    • View Profile
Re: [FF9 PC] Moguri Mod update 8.0 (BETA V5 DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #393 on: 2020-05-23 11:40:14 »
NEW 2020-05-23 - MOGURI 8 BETA V5

CHANGELOG
-Included latest Memoria by ALBEORIS and a new install process
-Included 30fps FMVs by LYKON (using DAIN and other techniques)
-Included MBG (video backgrounds) color matched and fluid
-Included faithful PSX font by TEAITO
-These minor visual problems were fixed: https://imgur.com/a/MWb78Td

I've given the same link to zePilot, just waiting for him to package it in one big installer! (zePilot's pretty busy)
« Last Edit: 2020-05-23 19:55:57 by snouz »

Lykon

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2020-05-23 13:47:22 »
NEW 2020-05-23 - MOGURI 8 BETA V5

CHANGELOG
-Included latest Memoria by ALBEORIS and a new install process
-Included 30fps FMVs by LYKON (using DAIN and other techniques)
-Included MBG (video backgrounds) color matched and fluid
-Included faithful PSX font by TEAITO
-These minor visual problems were fixed: https://imgur.com/a/MWb78Td

I've given the same link to zePilot, just waiting for him to package it in one big installer! (zePilot's pretty busy)

Great! Time to start a new game after the installer is ready!
« Last Edit: 2020-05-23 14:07:26 by Lykon »

ericdepositar

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2020-05-23 15:33:34 »
any download mirror ? i cant download it limit exceeded at mega. thank you  :D

eefatifa

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2020-05-23 15:35:57 »
Same issue, a Google Drive upload would be very appreciated.

samilisco

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2020-05-23 15:39:16 »
I got 4.5Gb through before it stopped!! Devastating.

ericdepositar

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2020-05-23 15:43:23 »
I got 4.5Gb through before it stopped!! Devastating.

i think mega limit is 5gb for free users

takver

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2020-05-23 15:53:13 »
i think mega limit is 5gb for free users

Aye, this is correct. Free users on Mega are limited to downloads less than 5gb in size only