Author Topic: COSMO, JENOVA & Sephiroth Patch  (Read 3130 times)

xspudx

• View Profile
COSMO, JENOVA & Sephiroth Patch
« on: 2005-05-22 15:30:35 »
Hi, i am having a few problems with these patches i have downloaded
COSMO: i cant find my bars, like how to edit stuff, its not on the screen, and i dont know how to display it because i cant see it, help?
JENOVA: it says i can get the chocobo in my party and sephiroth, is there anyway i can use the chocobo or get sephi without computer controlled
Sephiroth Patch: his limit breaks dont work, only braver does, how do i get super nova for my limit break? can anyone help, and also does anyone else know any more updates for this? i would really appreciate help

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-22 20:03:08 »
There is no way... currently. I know there was someone doing a patch to replace Cloud by Sephirot (with Supernova as a Limit break) but I don't have a clue of what's the state of that project.
As for a chocobo, there is no way to use it inbattle (and i don't think anyone would bother doing a patch for this)

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-23 22:07:29 »
Hey man, that COSMO thing has been asked a million times, but:

1) alt + tab to select program, obviously COSMO, if a menu does not come up, COSMO is chosen by default
2)press alt + f  --  brings up file menu.
3) press the <- arrow key
4)Go down to 'Move' and press enter.
5) furiously tap the <- button/move mouse to the left w/o clicking until COSMO appears on the screen.  Drag to desired place, goto file --> close

Now, when you open COSMO it will apear where you last left it -- It is the new default.  

Hey does anyone want to help me fix the Search and Replace function on COSMO since it doesn't work?

RPGillespie

PS. COSMO is a App. not a patch (well, you use it to patch things, not to apply it to an existing program).  You use it to edit the contents of flevel.lgp and char.lgp.  These are found on the Install disc and well as discs 1, 2, and 3.

PPS. If you goto search, and type a topic, someone has usually already written about it.

xspudx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-24 17:24:45 »
thanks
who was this person who has the sephiroth super nova limit break? can they tell me how they did it?