Author Topic: ff7 ps1 editing  (Read 2599 times)

xspudx

• View Profile
ff7 ps1 editing
« on: 2005-05-30 23:36:50 »
does anyone know how i can change certain files on my ps1, it says all files are read only how do i get around that? and this lzs tools isnt working everytime i open it on ms dos it just auto shuts off, what am i doing wrong?

Synergy Blades

ff7 ps1 editing
« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-31 00:00:27 »
Wait... are you trying to actually write files back to your FF7 PlayStation CD...?  :roll:

And... LZS Tools? Which is it, LGP Tools or FiceLZS? If it's LGP Tools, it's corrupt, redownload it. If it's FiceLZS you're having trouble with, and you don't know how to use a command line program (which is what FiceLZS is), and combined with your previous posts, I would suggest you stay away as it sounds like you're not sure what the hell you're doing (no offence intended).

xspudx

• View Profile
ff7 ps1 editing
« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-31 13:25:02 »
good point
but does anyone know what i can use to edit my final fantasy 7 ps1 i dont care if it breaks ive still got the pc one here

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
ff7 ps1 editing
« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-31 17:42:19 »

Yo do realize that you CANNOT WRITE INFORMATION TO THE PS1 CDS, riiiight?

Silly newbie =)

I mean, you -might- be able to somehow burn the info from the disks to your HD, edit that info, then burn the info to a new blank disk.. of course, it would need to be in Playstation format and you'd probably need expensive equipment to write the information to the cd correctly...

xspudx

• View Profile
ff7 ps1 editing
« Reply #4 on: 2005-05-31 19:10:09 »
sorry im new to all this editing forgive my stupidity