Author Topic: WIP Tifa  (Read 78830 times)

apz freak

• View Profile
Re: WIP Tifa
« Reply #50 on: 2012-06-19 18:04:58 »
You know what? I'll email this guy and see if he can send it my way. Modeling takes the most time with me, I'm  fast at the texture painting. (If I get around it to  :P)

but I'll e-mail him just in case. We had a bit of a back and forth before he started this and I provided him with some good reference

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2012-06-23 16:03:22 »
You know what? I'll email this guy and see if he can send it my way. Modeling takes the most time with me, I'm  fast at the texture painting. (If I get around it to  :P)

but I'll e-mail him just in case. We had a bit of a back and forth before he started this and I provided him with some good reference

I'd love it if you can make a tifa. I'm trying to de-advent children my game right now so i'm replacing all the models with qhimm originals....and my own partials....i once tried to make a tifa using parts from qhimm mods but somehow i ended up with Jenova's sister most of the time....I've got one for battle now i'm just waiting for one for field and world map

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2012-07-02 13:44:22 »
Yea i just done me a quick Tifa non AC now just Cid and Yuffie to do.  ;D

(Pictures edited because I'm enjoy passing off other people's work as my own)
« Last Edit: 2012-07-09 07:04:00 by halkun »

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2012-07-02 18:09:17 »
Did you create this model, or did you rip it from Dissidia Final Fantasy?

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2012-07-03 03:33:21 »
used as reference but modeled from scratch

Slade

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2012-07-03 05:45:34 »
Any chance you'll be doing Vincent? I'm not a huge fan of the one that's out right now.

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2012-07-03 13:51:19 »
Really i'm using that one it's not that bad lol. i'll be doing a battle model of
Tifa first then most likely Yuffie next.

Doin the Chocobos would be kinda fun too and i dont anyones done one yet and also would like to model the summons but would need someone to do the texturing as i wont have the time for all of it

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2012-07-03 16:29:39 »
@Recko
Pretty impressive if you did it from scratch using references..
You gonna get it working for the field and world map too right?

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2012-07-03 20:37:58 »
That is the field model still a few glitches to work out though but thanks all the same. I'm new at modeling with restrictions like this lol
been modeling for fps games - characters and weapons for the last 4 years now and my group BloodWorK is still working on our mod for the css engine so these models will take me awhile to get done

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2012-07-04 02:49:08 »
She looks fantastic! Great job. Can't wait till she's ready!

Fischkopf

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2012-07-04 14:59:01 »

(Look as I try and pass off work that I didn't actually do!)

Is it just me or does her face look kind of masculine? The rest of the model is ok, only the face disturbs me. It probably has something to do with the eyes.
« Last Edit: 2012-07-09 07:04:49 by halkun »

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2012-07-04 17:28:20 »
@Recko
It will probably mean more days of delay, but you think you can unhide Tifa's right eye? somehow it doens't seem right. Tifa is a little shy but i don think she would herself like that or try to appear ultra tough like that.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2012-07-04 20:46:54 »
I'd say she doesn't have enough boobs but i guess it's ok  ;D
I'll be waiting from TA Tifa tho, in the preview she looked awesum.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2012-07-06 00:29:11 »
Could you post the texture sheet? It looks awfully like Dissidia 012 tifa

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2012-07-06 04:08:47 »
Already said its based on Dissidia modeled from scratch though i dont own that game or even know how to rip models from games lol.

None of my models are going to be released though there just a personnel hobby ive taken up as side work from my main modeling with BloodWorK

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2012-07-06 05:46:59 »
Already said its based on Dissidia modeled from scratch though i dont own that game or even know how to rip models from games lol.

None of my models are going to be released though there just a personnel hobby ive taken up as side work from my main modeling with BloodWorK

Well that sucks. You are a very talented modeler, and I would love to see your Tifa in the game. Hopefully at some point we can convince you to release her  ::)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2012-07-06 10:58:23 »

..gosh you could've at least said that from the start

Fischkopf

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2012-07-06 14:05:53 »

Then why did you show it off here in the first place? That's kind of cheap of you.  On this place usually if you present a model (that is legal of course) it gets shared, you know. You remember me of this guy on Youtube, who shows off all his great enemy battle models but refuses to release them.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2012-07-06 14:52:27 »
Then why did you show it off here in the first place? That's kind of cheap of you.  On this place usually if you present a model (that is legal of course) it gets shared, you know. You remember me of this guy on Youtube, who shows off all his great enemy battle models but refuses to release them.
I know how you feel...even though many modders here share their mods here (that are custom) so if he claims it's a custom model then why not share aswell while you happily take other people work on their mods, meh forget it
« Last Edit: 2012-07-06 23:25:42 by e1sunz »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2012-07-06 15:01:23 »
Those don't get shared because they are ripped from other games.  Spreading the contents of games others haven't bought is shady at best.  If you want them so badly, PM me and i will happily help you find out how to put your own models into the game.

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2012-07-06 23:12:57 »
Well its not ripped. (My job is 3D modeling and animation, i can model pretty much anything from reference pictures) tell ya what guys i'm doin the battle model atm so when i've finished it and the world model i'll post them on the BloodWorK Moddb account.

p.s i removed the hair infront of her right eye.

(Check this out, this picture was an attempt to show my "modeling" skills by moving a few vertexes around. I'm so good at modeling!)
« Last Edit: 2012-07-09 07:06:19 by halkun »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #71 on: 2012-07-07 00:03:52 »
...i'll post them on the BloodWorK Moddb account.

Please can you share the link?Thank you... I think this is a very nice model of Tifa! It would be nice if you make a field model too!

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2012-07-08 21:05:13 »
That's not a texture sheet

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #73 on: 2012-07-08 23:33:17 »
Recko, I'm almost 98% sure that this a Dissidia model and you are doing some vertex fiddleing...

You have a week to post the UV map, wireframe screenshot, and vertex count or I'm editing your posts. Stealing models from other games is a real pet-peve of mine...
« Last Edit: 2012-07-08 23:37:57 by halkun »

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2012-07-09 00:06:10 »
Did anyone find the BloodWorK Moddb page?
Could you please link to it?