Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] 'Holding My Thoughts In My Heart' - Remixed by Martin w/ Sun  (Read 7696 times)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I found this really sweet remix of 'Holding My Thoughts In My Heart', remixed by Martin w/ Sun:

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmJD09BVz4

With his permission, I've converted it to a looping OGG format suitable for use in the Steam version, or the 1998 version with the latest Aali's driver. If you want to replace the original, you will have to rename it tender.ogg and put it in the /data/music_ogg folder.

Download
« Last Edit: 2015-12-13 19:30:40 by Covarr »

cloudsmash

• View Profile
Definitely using this, great job!

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Is it as simple as placing it in the correct folder while a selection is on through 7th heaven also?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I don't know how to use this with 7thHeaven; I've never actually used 7H myself. You'd probably have to ask EQ2Alyza about that.

lionheart82

• View Profile
If u use aalis driver 0811 put it in music/vgm folder and choose bgm plugin from 7h audio settings.
If u use aalis 0711b install ff7music, convert it to mp3 and choose ff7 plugin from 7h audio settings.  Also keep ff7 music program active during play.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-12 00:28:17 by lionheart82 »

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
So if i put in the vgm folder and run ff7 with nightmare 7 track selected will it replace the n7 track or will it just get overwritten?

lionheart82

• View Profile
You will have to put ALL mp3s(eg OSTre or finalfantim collection) into custom_music folder, overwrite the file you want with this one (tender.mp3) and it should work. If you have some other music collection elsewhere it wont overwrite anything just wont use it.

cloudsmash

• View Profile
Is it as simple as placing it in the correct folder while a selection is on through 7th heaven also?

Pretty much.  All I have been doing to build my own soundtrack (for use with 7H) is dropping the .ogg files in music/vgmstream folder.  I'm not using any of the pre-assembled soundtracks that come with the 7H Music mod.

iDerek759

• View Profile
Pretty much.  All I have been doing to build my own soundtrack (for use with 7H) is dropping the .ogg files in music/vgmstream folder.  I'm not using any of the pre-assembled soundtracks that come with the 7H Music mod.

I'm doing the exact same thing, custom tailoring my own game soundtrack.